Want to own a hotel?

bigwhitehorse

Not being person who enjoys working for the man, I took it upon myself to research ways to be my own boss. I thought what better business than owning a small hotel, were people come and give you money every night of the week. I looked into some of the more popular hotel chains, knowing they are the ones always booked, Econo-Lodge, Super 8 ect...

The message I got, after doing a little digging on the web, was loud and clear-NOT SO FAST WHITEY-. Unless you have some serious cash,you can kiss that idea goodbye. They have plenty of handouts and programs to help minorities start their dreams of business owenership. From special loans to reduced purchase prices. Anything to help someone of color.

If your a white guy in this country the cards are stacked against you. If you look into owning other popular franchises, you may be surprised how easy it will be to make it big! That is if your Indian,Hispanic, African American ect.

[url]http://franchise.choicehotels.com/em/minority_resources1.htm l[/url]

Triad

Mentor
I have always heard that foreigners (NONWHITES) were given unbelievable preferences when starting businesses in America. As evidence the large numbers of Indian hotel owners and Chinese/Arab convenience store owners were cited. However, I've never personally seen confirmation of this type of program and I've always wondered if it was an urban legend or if in fact our government is that stupid. In some areas back home there will only be maybe 10 Indian families in the entire town and every one of them will be running a hotel, gas station, or liquor store. Coincidence?

Mr. Lutefisk

I also have seen a big increase in minority businesses in my area. I bet they get huge tax breaks too. Get used to it whitey, we will have to work twice as hard just to stay even with pigment blessed minorities.
smiley7.gif
So get back to work Bigwhippedhorse, the Man is calling.

foreverfree

Mentor
A year ago on my way through the Poconos in PA I stayed at an Econo Lodge a couple of miles off the Northeast Extension that turned out to be Indian Indian (as opposed to American Indian) owned (and dirty).

John

LabMan

Mentor
The ownership and operation of hotels in the U.S. by people from India stands at close to 80%! And yes,our tax dollars are at work here.As with all minorities and set asides for women,the White male is funding his own displacement,and eventual destruction!

My father deals with similar crap everyday. He is a contractor, and when he puts a bid in for a major construction job, he goes to the bottom of the list. Let me explain why. The powers that be, as you all know, have developed a system to destroy us. One fine example of this occurs everyday in his line of work. Major companies will appoint women and minorities as presidents of companies, by title only, just so they can play the affirmative action game, and land contracts ahead of us. Essentially, what happens is the companies with these "paper presidents", screw the people who are already inline to recieve the bids. I'd explain it in more detail, but thats all I absorbed from one of my father's nightly, dinner-table rants. lol.
smiley36.gif

Kaptain

Master
This pisses me off beyond belief! There must be a government incentive program that allows these chain hotel to offer all these minority incentive programs. Anybody know what particular government program/law this falls under in specific to hotel chains? This should be illegal by any reasonable standards of individual fairness.

Freedom

Mentor
Oh calm down guys. It is good for minority owned businnesses to get lots of preferential treatment. Soon, we'll be the minority and that will be us.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Freedom said:
Oh calm down guys. It is good for minority owned businnesses to get lots of preferential treatment. Soon, we'll be the minority and that will be us.

LOL

I know you're being sarcastic, but affirmative action laws will never apply to us, no matter how small a percentage of the population we may be.

LabMan

Mentor
Kaptain,

You are justified to feel the way that you do!Thats the spark needed to reverse the horrific situations that are in place today to totally eliminate Whites in this country!Certainly,White males are in the crosshairs.How about employment ads that say,"minorities and women are encouraged to apply"!

The elite are telling us straight out,"there is nothing for you White male",you who built the country! A rant,you bet it is,but thank God we have someone like Don Wassall who will publish rants such as this here and at other American Nationalist Union outlets! As you guys all know,I have said this before,imagine what the future holds for our White male sons and grandsons!

JD074

Master
White Shogun said:
Freedom said:

LOL

I know you're being sarcastic, but affirmative action laws will never apply to us, no matter how small a percentage of the population we may be.

Yeah, when we become a minority, they'll stop using the word, "minority." They'll just say "persons of color" or whatever.

JD074

Master
LabMan said:
As you guys all know,I have said this before,imagine what the future holds for our White male sons and grandsons!

It's a truly scary thought. Maybe we should adopt Spanish surnames and hope that they can blend in.

(Just kidding... I think.)