UFC fans out there! share your prediction

agoodleap

have you seen the ultimate fight night, last April 6?? In the main event, light heavyweight Stephan Bonnar, a finalist from season one of ¡®The Ultimate Fighter¡¯ reality show, took home an unpopular three round decision from season two alumnus Keith Jardine, a verdict met with boos and jeers from the packed house.. btw.. UFC 59: Countdown show, will be on Monday April 10 at 9pm om Spike.. i can't wait to see this show!!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I thought Jardine won that fight, too.

From what I saw in the first episode of TUF 3, I think I'd have rather been picked by Ortiz; but Shamrock's strategy of choosing a fighter to counteract each of Ortiz's picks was brilliant. Although the challenges were fun to watch, the show will be much better without the challenges. It was unfair that someone could make it to the semi-finals without ever having had to fight on a show about the ultimate fighter. However, Shamrock's team has a huge advantage in being able to choose which fighters will face each other each week. Remember, they're training with and watching these guys every day, they know who has what skills and abilities, so Shamrock will be able to consistently match the best fighter with the worst.

As for my picks - if I had to put money on it, I'd pick Ortiz over Griffin. Arlovski I believe will KO or submit Sylvia in 1.

Johnny

The most controvesial decision of the night had to be the Rashad Evans/ Sam Hogar fight. Sam hogar landed the hardest punches and kicks. Rashad Evan's face was all swollen. Yet Rashad Evans got the decision. Is it just me, or was this decision not really fair??