UFC 55 results

G

arlovski knocked buentello out with a single punch. the fight lasted 15 seconds.

check out the full results at sherdog.com

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
NOOOOOOO! I MISSED IT! I FORGOT IT WAS ON, I WAS READY FOR THE PPV!! AAAARRRGGHHHHH!!!
smiley18.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley11.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
That's what I figured would happen.

I think Arlovski would have to fight Fedor or CroCop to be challenged at this point.

JD074

Master
Way to go, Arlovski! 15 seconds, wow.

Hey Shogun, I think they usually offer a "Replay," if I'm not mistaken. Edited by: JD074

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I checked the schedule JD. But after reading the fight results I'm not sure if its worth it. Did you catch it? Were the fights good enough to watch, knowing who won? There were a few comments on Sherdog that it was one of the worst UFC ever.

I'd be willing to bet Arlovski's KO makes the next highlight reel of all time great UFC knockouts, though, from what I've read.

I was looking at Arlovski's bio, and he has had a couple of spectacularly quick wins, including this KO and his 41 second victory by ankle lock of Tim Sylvia. People think he's a puncher; he is, of course, but he is also a ranked master in Sambo.

He listed his hobbies as nightclubs, women, and reading books.
smiley36.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Can't get them to run, doggone it. Any ideas? Other downloads are working fine.

G

they were working when i posted but now they are not. i have no idea why. try again tomorrow.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Thanks Jody.
smiley20.gif

G

White Shogun said:
There were a few comments on Sherdog that it was one of the worst UFC ever.

Sherdog is full of people who don't have a clue as to what they're talking about, it seems to be 'cool' to hate the UFC there.

A few things I got out of it...

- Arlovski, there just isn't anyone in the UFC on his level. They desperatly need some new life in the HW division.

- Sakara looked great, quick hands. I hope he heals from that low blow soon, and we see him back in the UFC.

- Chael Sonnen looked good, even though Babalu beat him.

- Griffin is too wild, he needs to control himself and avoid taking so many shots, otherwise I see a KO in his future when he fights a more skilled striker.

- Jorge Rivera was not impessive in his win, he had so many chances of stopping the very tired Hallman.

- Gannon has no buisness in the UFC

JD074

Master
White Shogun said:
Yeah, I checked the schedule JD. But after reading the fight results I'm not sure if its worth it. Did you catch it? Were the fights good enough to watch, knowing who won? There were a few comments on Sherdog that it was one of the worst UFC ever.

I didn't see it either. I've only bought one PPV ever (the last UFC,) and I doubt that I'll make a habit out of it. I can't wait to see a clip of that KO eventually though. I really like Arlovski.