UFC 133 - Ortiz vs. Evans

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen, here's the card for Saturday's UFC 133 in "Filthadelphia".

Main card
Preliminary card (televised)
Preliminary card (Facebook)
http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC133#/fight

***The Dixie Outlaw will be pullin' for (whiter looking) Mendes (vs. amerindian looking Yahya), Brown (vs. Phan), Pierce (vs. "Injun" Hendricks) & Bradley (vs. amerindian looking Natal).

Liverlips2

Very weak card. Guess I am puling for Ortiz to beat the great black hype.

I have high hopes for Gustafson as well though I also like Hamill.

Anak

Mentor
I'm rooting for the up and comers Gustafsson and Rory MacDonald.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I actually don't think it's that bad of a card. While Tito didn't earn his shot against Rashad, I felt that if not for a unnecessary point deduction he would have won that fight. Nick Pace could be a good prospect. He submitted Will Campuzano, which is no easy task, I personally like him because he trains at a small gym in Tiger Shuliman. This is a must win for Mike Brown, He is 2-4 in his last six and hasn't looked impressive since his fight with Faber. Three matchups I personally like are Pierce/Hendricks, McDonald/Pyle, and Hallman/Ebersole. There no real proof Hendricks is Native American like his Myspace claims, He has no tribe affiliation. McDonald and Pyle I can both see doing well against GSP. Hallman/Ebersole should be a good fight, I really like how Ebersole Performed against Lytle.
Also the Facebook Prelims look good as well, I hope Paul Bradley defeats Natal, Bradley took this fight on short notice, he got screwed on the Ultimate Fighter by Dana White, He deserves a chance.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Bradley looked awful. Should have won the fight but just didn't look motivated.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Good to see Mike Brown get a win against Nam Phan. Phan is no joke. Maybe Mike can make one more run at the title he once held in the WEC.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Hendricks is likely part Indian. But he came into the ring to a country song and doesn't have an Indian nickname. He also has a full beard. Full blooded Indians cannot grow beards.

So, like Dan Henderson, I am not against him. The only way I would be against a part Indian fighter is if he was obnoxious about it or openly anti-white.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Bradley only had two weeks to train for the fight, also Natal had very good takedown defense. Bradley would do well against Hardy or Daley. He really needs to learn to check those leg kick and develope a little more striking. MTB almost lost that fight against Nam after dominating that first round.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Hendricks is at best 1/16 Indian. TUF used to have a guy named Dane Sayes that claimed to be Indian and one of the guys asked him if he was Indian and he said he was 1/16 blackfoot. Thatr is like me claiming to be Irish because my grandma is partially Irish.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Good fight they neutralized each other styles. I had it even round 1 Hendricks 2 Pierce 3 Even. Very close fight.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Gustafsson should defeat Hamil. Hamil's only shot is if he can take it to the ground. I was Impressed with Pace's performance in his loss. Ivan has been doing MMA for about thirteen years now. Pace has only been training for less than four.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I like both guys but Gustafsson is much younger and has abetter chance at getting a belt someday. Hamill has failed three times in his bid to step up to the elite level.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Rashad Evans (black) defeats Tito Ortiz (mexican) ko second round
Vitor Belfore (Brazilian) defeats Yoshihiro Akiyama (Japanese)ko round 1
Brian Eberole (White) defeats Dennis Hallman ko round 1
Costantinos Philippou (Latino) defeats Jorge Rivera (Latino) UD
Rory Macdonald (White) defeat Mike Pyle (White) ko round 1
Alex Gustafsson(White) defeat Matt Hamill (white) ko round 2
Chad Mendes (White) defeats Rani Yahya (Brazilian) UD
Johny Hendricks (White) defeats Mike Pierce (white)
Mike Brown (White) defeats Nam Phan (asian)
Rafeal Natal (brazilian) defeats Paul Bradley (white)

ALBINO RHINO

Rashad Evans (black) defeats Tito Ortiz (mexican) ko second round
Vitor Belfore (Brazilian) defeats Yoshihiro Akiyama (Japanese)ko round 1
Brian Eberole (White) defeats Dennis Hallman ko round 1
Costantinos Philippou (Latino) defeats Jorge Rivera (Latino) UD
Rory Macdonald (White) defeat Mike Pyle (White) ko round 1
Alex Gustafsson(White) defeat Matt Hamill (white) ko round 2
Chad Mendes (White) defeats Rani Yahya (Brazilian) UD
Johny Hendricks (White) defeats Mike Pierce (white)
Mike Brown (White) defeats Nam Phan (asian)
Rafeal Natal (brazilian) defeats Paul Bradley (white)

Constantinos Philippou is from Cyprus which mostly Greek/caucasian

Anak

Mentor
Rory MacDonald is excellent, only the one blemish vs Condit(another excellent fighter on the verge of a title shot) when he was only 7 seconds away from winning the fight.

"Crowd chanting USA for Matt Hamill"
"Unfortunately he's deaf"
"You make a good point"
"I guess that's for themselves"

Lol, Drunk White Ultimate Fight fans are dumb as hell. Gustafsson is a beast on the feet, good thing he worked on his wrestling with Phil Davis.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Rory MacDonald is excellent, only the one blemish vs Condit(another excellent fighter on the verge of a title shot) when he was only 7 seconds away from winning the fight.

"Crowd chanting USA for Matt Hamill"
"Unfortunately he's deaf"
"You make a good point"
"I guess that's for themselves"

Lol, Drunk White Ultimate Fight fans are dumb as hell. Gustafsson is a beast on the feet, good thing he worked on his wrestling with Phil Davis.

Agreed, I’d love to see Alex Gustafsson raise the LHW strap in the near future. The Swedish Beast is 6’ 5” with fantastic striking ability. Given his height, build, and reach, he may be the fighter most physically capable of defeating the undeniably good Jon Jones (assuming he defeats the winner of Evans vs. Jackson). If Gustafsson were to eventually drub one of Dana Anti-White’s precious light heavyweight negroes into the nearest ambulance…it would be a truly gratifying moment for white fighting. Dana (which is, coincidentally enough, a “unisex” name) would be as inconsolable as a newborn with a feces-laden diaper.

Gustafsson’s fights have never gone three rounds, he’s never been knocked out, and since joining the UFC roster in 2009 (5 fights), he’s never even been in trouble of being defeated via strikes. Of course, he was submitted by Phil Davis with only seconds remaining in Round 1 of their 2010 bout.

Dana's worst nightmare...
gustaffson.jpg

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer