Tyson Fury says all his toes are OK for his fight with Chisora

werewolf

Hall of Famer
‘The Big Brawl’ PPV Live in U.S. July 23 from London
Undefeated heavyweight Tyson Fury (14-0, 10 KOs), who challenges British and Commonwealth heavyweight Champion Dereck “Del Boy†Chisora (14-0, 9 KOs) in Saturday’s 12-round main event on “The Big Brawl†Pay-Per-View event, live from Wembley Arena in London, held a workout today in London. Also working out today was co-feature boxer Ashley Theophane, who defends his British Boxing Board of Control light welterweight title against Jason Cook.

Workout Quotes

Tyson Fury:

How do you feel: “Feeling good, feeling strong, feeling fit, feeling ready.â€

What Chisora brings to the table: “He’s going to bring aggression, desire, youth. I think he brings quite a few things to the table, nothing I can’t handle, anyway.â€

Prediction: “My prediction is I’m going to win, probably by knockout. As soon as I catch him, he’ll be knocked out.â€

Next: “I’m going to, hopefully, get to fight Wladimir Klitschko. Keep pushing for that.â€

Training Camp: “Training Camp was really good we had a long, nice training camp. A lot of good training, good sparring, and everything went really right. I drank a lot of water, vitamins and proteins. I did everything I should have done, so there are no excuses. All my toes are okay, as well.â€

icon_lol.gif

Liverlips2

Last time Fury came in really low was his first fight against McDermott where he came in at 247 and barely escaped with a win. Tyson weighed 270 for the second fight and easily KO'd McDermott in the 9th.

I've just never seen it fail. When a heavyweight fighter comes in at a dramatically reduced weight (Shane Carwin, Brett Rogers, Brandon Vera, Rid**** Bowe for the second Golota fight, Valuev for the Holyfield fight, Chris Byrd's drop to 175) people think he is automatically quicker and in better shape. Then he goes out and gasses and losses or looks really drained.

I hope I am wrong but I expect Fury to lose.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think the Chisora weight of 266 is more telling. Chisora is 6 or 7 inches shorter and is the heavier guy. His stamina should be poor. If Fury can handle the early pressure he might win an ugly fight similar to his first fight with Mcdermott.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Fury weighed in at a very low 255. Never a good sign.

I think the respective weights means Fury's chances are better.

Fury looks strong and in excellent shape - I see muscle definition he didn't have before.

Chisora is the heaviest he's ever been at 261, he's gained about 20 pounds since his last fight.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Some streams HERE for the Fury-Chisora fight today.

Usually some work, some don't. Test each one at fight time by clicking on "play".

Liverlips2

Just the undercards start at 3. We are not missing much. When the final 2-3 fights come on then there will likely be more streams.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
what stream number? i just see motorcycle racing or soccer.

Last edited:

Liverlips2

Nice fight so far - very exciting. If Fury doesn't fade or get caught he should take this. Very nice jab by Tyson.

Liverlips2

Awesome fight - both guys are still very raw. Fury should be up be a lot on the scorecards.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Fury won the fight with superior skill and conditioning. For a 22 year old he displays polish that a fighter around 30 shows after 30+ pro fights. I think he should clean up the British domestic class of heavyweights. It would be a good level for him to work on his offensive skills set and the level of opponents probably aren't good enough to give him anything more than a good workout. I just hope his management team doesn't go for the fast money and pursue a shot against Wlad or Vitali.