TUF 8

patriot

Guru
Spike TV announced the contenders for The new season of the Ultimate fighter. I didn't list the 155lb fighters but you can go on sherdog.com and find them. Here are the light-heavyweights 205.
Ryan Bader white-Favorite
Jules Bruchez hispanic
Jason Guida- Clay's brother
Karen Grigoryan- white/russian-my other favorite
Ryan Jimmo- White
Kile Kingsbury- white
Tom Lawlor white-
Vinicius Magalhes- Brazilian/ some white
Eliot Marshal- White
Sean O'Connell-white
Shane Primm- white
Kryzstov Sysznski- I can spell his name. He is the IFL guy. He is also white

Only two black guys Lance Evans and Antwan Britt. neither one of these guys looks like a contender. Evans is the older brother of Rashard he is 2-2 and not a very good striker. Britt is a journeyman.

patriot

Guru
well we finally see who gets to go in the house, and good new Antwan Britt is out due to injury.
for the Light-Heavyweights 205
7/8 WHITE the only non white is Vinicius Magalhaes who is white brazilian
1. Shane Primm age 23 1-0
2 Tom Lawlor age 24 6-2
3. Ryan Bader age 24 7-0
4. Karen Grigoryan age 26 5-0
5. Eliot Marshall age 27 5-1
6. Krzystof Soszynski age 30 16-8
7. Jules Brunchez age 30 3-2

Lightweights 155
5/8 the only black guy is Shane Nelson
1 Dave Kaplan age 28 4-1
2. Brian McLaughlin age 23 5-0
3. Junie Browning age 22 2-0
4. John Polakowski age 26 3-1
5. George Roop age 26 7-3

guest301

Hall of Famer
It looks like next weeks show will feature more frat party pranks and destroying the house all these guys live in. Particulary the self-professed trailer park blonde guy from Kentucky. Dana may want to do more psychological testing of these guys before they have a chance to qualify for the show. This kid from Kentucky is a real wack job and there is another guy who walks around hugging everybody including Dana, Mir and Nog. He may be relatively harmless though.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I pick Bader to win it all from the light heavyweights and Junie(if he can stay in the house) to win it all from the lightweights. If he's gone, I pick McLaughlin.

patriot

Guru
Grigoyan can't fight due to a broken Nose so he has been replaced by Kyle Kingsbury age 26 record 7-1. Kingbury looked impressive in his loss to Ryan Bader. Kingsbury is a guy to root for. He was a walk on D-lineman at Arizona State in 2005. He started in his junior and senior year. He has very good wrestling skills. He went from weighing 270lbs to weighing 205 and his conditioning program is very good.

patriot

Guru
today shane nelson got eliminate by effrain. I am glad I can't stand that guy or anyone else who trains with BJ Penn. He and Junie are the two biggest A-holes on the show. Junie is just complete white trash. He has so gotten drunk and picked a fight with all the fighters in the house including the 205ers. He doesn't seem to get kicked out though. I heard that in one of the Up-coming episodes he drinks a bottle of urine. So even if you don't like MMA you should watch the show for that.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Junie is a nut job. Even after Dana confronts him on the show and gives him a second chance, he still goes off like a ticking time bomb at the end of the show on another guy. Junie needs a serious ass kicking in the octagon and not a flash knockdown that ends the fight either. He needs some guy in that house to just embarrass and completely dominate him for the full fight. Unfortunately, I think Junie is the best lightweight in the house and he should win the whole thing if he would just straighten up. He's worse than Chris Leben used to be. The guy actually broke a beer bottle in his drunken stupor and threatened everybody with it and he also threw a glass at another fighter that caused a cut. Just lock him up in a room with padded walls and Bader for a hour. That would take care of it. It all makes for good tv though and so I don't think that Dana White in his heart of hearts is all that bothered by this. It's all about the ratings. Edited by: guest301

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Junie's a bad representative of the White race & Southerners alike. Worst of all, he has talent & potential which he's squandering by behaving like a raving moron. It's too bad, because he has the talent to win 155 (in this season of TUF).
smiley5.gif