Transfer Portal News

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The NIL grifter at ASU won eh? In it's last season of existence I will be referring to the PAC 12 as the Black 12 - I believe Bo Nix is the only White starting QB in the conference now.
Supposedly Pyne was injured in camp. Not like they needed a reason to open the door for Rashada..

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Appreciate the updates. To no one’s surprise here, Slackman from Penn was an unrated recruit coming out of HS in NY. Now at 6’4 300 everyone wants him.

Clay Patterson at 6’3 290 is also intriguing. 11 sacks as a DT! I’ll be paying attention to where he ends up. Looks like he’s from suburban Dallas so perhaps a transfer back home to SMU or Rice? Shoot maybe even OU with Venables in charge.

TwentyTwo

Master
Couple Big 12 QB's entered Transfer Portal

K State's Will Howard

Baylor's Blake Shapen

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Two 4 star QBs - Katin Houser and Sam Leavitt (4 star) are transferring out of Michigan St. Smart idea as the new head cuck is quota fetish verified.

https://www.on3.com/college/michiga...erback-qb-transfer-portal-enter-spartans-msu/

https://www.on3.com/transfer-portal...l-spartans-quarterback-plans-transfer-portal/

Miami QB Tyler Van Dyke enters the portal two. Make that two promising White QBs Mario Cristobal has submarined. The other being Tyler Shough (who has entered the portal again) at Oregon. I'm a fan of Van Dyke - Iowa would be a great fit of course.

https://www.on3.com/college/miami-h...b-tyler-van-dyke-enters-ncaa-transfer-portal/

Talented dual threat QB Matt Sluka is transferring from Holy Cross - Would be nice if a team like UCONN or UMASS took a look at him. He was dominant for Holy Cross.

Phil

Guru
I'm going to make a prediction. Many of these white QBs from top ranked/big time programs will transfer to another top ranked/big time program and put themselves in the same damn situation. They will choose another school whose qb room is filled with 5 star qbs making their chance at starting slim to none.

How about looking at the bottom 30 or 40 FBS schools or the top 25 FCS schools? That's 65 schools where they would have a good chance of starting. What's the point of attending a big name school as a QB if you don't play? At those lower ranked programs a QB can put on film years of successful plays. And the NFL just might notice. Look at Tyson Bagent. Excelled at a D2 school and is now in the NFL.

It's sad to see these QBs not even giving themselves a chance. I hope my prediction is wrong.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm going to make a prediction. Many of these white QBs from top ranked/big time programs will transfer to another top ranked/big time program and put themselves in the same damn situation. They will choose another school whose qb room is filled with 5 star qbs making their chance at starting slim to none.

How about looking at the bottom 30 or 40 FBS schools or the top 25 FCS schools? That's 65 schools where they would have a good chance of starting. What's the point of attending a big name school as a QB if you don't play? At those lower ranked programs a QB can put on film years of successful plays. And the NFL just might notice. Look at Tyson Bagent. Excelled at a D2 school and is now in the NFL.

It's sad to see these QBs not even giving themselves a chance. I hope my prediction is wrong.

I agree. I hope some make wise decisions. I can't really fault them for transferring out though because they might not be guaranteed starting jobs due to coaching turnover or internal dynamics within the programs they are leaving.

Lots of these guys could easily win jobs in the MAC, MWC, AAC as well as some of the lower tier Power 5 conference teams with QB questions. It's also a matter of those lower profile teams deciding to reach out to them in the portal.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Agreed @Phil youve been an advocate for this for a while now and I fully agree with you!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Couple Big 12 QB's entered Transfer Portal

K State's Will Howard

Baylor's Blake Shapen
Huskers fans are calling on the team to pick up Howard. I dunno, I though Chubba Purdy did okay the last two games where he started.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Coastal Carolina Qb Grayson McCall enters the transfer portal again. Wish he would have stayed in the portal last year and transferred.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jim Mora and Matt Rhule bitching about NIL. Wanting money to go out and buy players rather than recruit players and develop them. Also they both ignore the large numbers of White athletes during recruiting and in the transfer portal to go out and get as many affletes as possible. NIL will be used as a crutch for underperforming teams until it is cleaned up.

https://www.on3.com/nil/news/nebras...arterback-transfer-portal-cost-nil-1-million/

https://www.si.com/fannation/name-i...esses-frustration-amid-lack-of-nil-funds-wad9

Bucky

Hall of Famer
We need more $ for more affletes. Donors will oblige.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
A little bit of a follow up to the Head Cucks bitchin about lack of NIL funds.

Another crootin expert that admits schools with the most $ will be the best. Ya those of us with a brain figured so. Interesting prospect they brought up though in Riley Tolsma. A kid from SE Michigan that they have no idea how he slipped through the cracks and ended up at Hillsdale College, a D2 program. :rolleyes:

At 6’4 260 he has NFL size. Last season had 90 tackles and 14 sacks for Hillsdale. They mention his elite hands. Uses them well to create separation from blockers. Going to be somewhere in the Big Ten terrorizing QBs next year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://www.on3.com/college/ohio-st...back-kyle-mccord-enters-ncaa-transfer-portal/

Ohio State's starting QB Kyle McCord enters the transfer portal. In his only year as a starter he goes 11-1 and was made the scapegoat for OSU's loss to Michigan. This is why I have "black quarterback Derangement Syndrome" I guess. The totally ingrained racial bias and open attacks on White QBs. The double standards they have to face - the shortcomings of the Buckeyes were solely his fault but ANYTIME a black QB fails the coach, system, coordinators are all to blame. Media creating the black savior at QB narrative and DWFs eating it up no questions asked certainly bear part of the blame. The lack of pushback from any where including this site also allowed for the QB position to be lost to blacks.

It's a shame many folks on here decided to just put their heads in the sand instead of call the QB position out for what it is, criticize it and mock it. Oh well.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
And Buckeyes will start a Black QB for next 10 years lol. Time for them to build that streak up again.