Toughest CF members

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
IO, I'd sign up for the Super-Heavyweight division right now, but hopefully can make UFC HW div by Christmas time!
smiley2.gif

As for football, back in the day I played DE & TE, but right now would be Right Tackle or OG (due to loss of college speed).
smiley2.gif
smiley1.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Doc Holliday said:
WOW, we got a big one in Dixie Destroyer....Sounds like Hulk Hogan or something...

I'm not as well known of a poster on this here site but when it comes to scrappin' I'm always up for a little "Shindig"...

Am mellow these days but am known to be a bit nutty from time to time & am always up for a little mosh pitting!!...So I'll toot my own horn & throw my name in the hat If ya'll don't mind...I'm all white but mostly Irish, I notice the more Irish blood in my relatives the crazier they are...

I'm not as big as Dixie Destroyer though, am about 5'11"-6'0" & around 200lbs of pure muscle, shaved head, goatee, & am tattoed, people say I look crazy, not ugly(LOL), just crazy...

I played hockey for nearly ten years..(Roller & Ice), I didn't score much but was the enforcer...I can't remember how many fights I got into(Beyond U're wildest imagination though), I even jumped onto an opposing teams bus to get at someone after a game & ended up putting 6 dudes in the hospital...Like I said, I try to be mellow these days & most of my street fights came as a teenager when I was arrested over 20 times & put in juvenile hall like 10 times or something, I was so brutal in Juvy that they usually had to put me in solitary confinement....

Lived in some all Black & Mexican neighborhoods & got to a point where none of em' messed with me...I earned their respect the old fashioned way & they learned to fear me...Whenever I walked by a house with gangsters I'd always hear whispers of "There goes that crazy white boy, don't f*ck with him!"...

AM I IN????
smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif

There is nobody tougher than a hockey enforcer/goon. You are in the mix, Doc. It looks like legendary enforcer Bob Probert has joined Caste Football under the false name Doc Holliday
smiley2.gif

guest301 said:
How about a fun topic in Happy Hour. If you had to walk down a dark gang infested alley in Compton, which three Caste Football members would you take?
After much deliberation(two minutes)
smiley2.gif
my top three choices are Dixie Destroyer(all 6-8 325 of him), Ground Fighter (most fights are won on the ground) and White Savage (hope he lives up to the name). Honorable mention goes out to Shogun, DKR77 and even 5-6 Colonel Reb would come in handy if he brings along his gun collection. Didn't mean to leave any tough guys out, like I said only two minutes spent thinking about it.

I am honored to have recieved such high recognition.
smiley17.gif
I only stand 5' 9", but I weight a solid 205 lbs. with a background in wrestling and some BJJ, as well as years of playing ice hockey. Lets just say I can handle myself pretty well.
smiley4.gif
Not to mention, growing up in the urban hellhole formerly known as New Jersey also conditioned me quite well.
smiley9.gif

Jimmy Chitwood said:
i'm glad to see i got a couple of backhanded compliments. makes a guy feel real good about himself... turds.  style="WIDTH: 19px; HEIGHT: 16px" height=17 src="smileys/smiley2.gif" width=15>[/QUOTE]

You know we all got love for ya, Chitwood.[img]smileys/smiley4.gif

C Darwin said:
I would take all of the negro-worshiping trolls and leave them there.

LOL. You could do what was done to Bruce Willis in the movie "Die Hard With a Vengeance". They made him strip down to his underwear and wear a giant sign that said, "I hate n*ggers" and made him walk around Harlem, NY. lol. Sounds like a fun idea to have with all our troll friends.
smiley36.gif

cutty said:
Y'know, I've always talked a lot of sh*t in here about standing up and not taking any bullsh*t and I'll stand behind those words, and any of you in here.  I live in the northern Virginia area.  Most of us may be just cyber friends, but if anyone in here in this geographical area, need any  "back up," against any of the violence against whites that happens everyday, let me know.  Because as far as I'm concerned, if we talk all this trash in here about how big and bad we are, and won't stand up for each other, then no one will.

I agree 100% on that. I always offer my friendship and assistance to anyone from the NJ area from this site who might need it. North Jersey is a violent, multi-cultural hellhole of an area. But it is also very small geographically, so I'm only a stones throw away from anyone in the vicinity. I am always willing to help like-minded people (a.k.a. you guys) who are in need of help. It's just my nature.Edited by: Ground Fighter

guest301

Hall of Famer
I was wondering where you were Groundfighter, glad you came across this thread.
smiley2.gif

guest301 said:
smiley2.gif

Yeah, I am sorry for going AWOL for a week. I had some personal issues to clear up and I didn't really have any free time. Did anyone miss me?
smiley9.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
guest301 said:
smiley2.gif

Yeah, I am sorry for going AWOL for a week. I had some personal issues to clear up and I didn't really have any free time. Did anyone miss me?
smiley9.gif

I don't have alot of free time these days either. As to your question about whether anybody missed you or not, that question belongs on another thread. This thread is about the toughest guys at Caste Football and so we don't want to get too mushy about missing you and all that Groundfighter!
smiley19.gif

remark22

Hey Ground Fighter, where are you from in New Jersey? I was wondering if you go to a grappling gym, if so, you got any recommendations for any?

remark22 said:
Hey Ground Fighter, where are you from in New Jersey? I was wondering if you go to a grappling gym, if so, you got any recommendations for any?

Remark22,

I live in Hudson County, NJ, right across the river from Manhattan. The majority of this county is hispanic, including a large Brazilian population here so BJJ is popular here. I don't want to throw out any names over this website, but there are a lot of very good, but smaller, BJJ dojos and gyms in the cities of Kearny and Harrison. These two cities have some of the highest Brazilian concentrations in the country, and their discipline is very popular there. They (Brazilians) tend to be very open to other people (a.k.a. White people), and they have always been very nice to me, so you might want to look one of these places up. Its not like walking into some ghetto boxing gym loaded with blacks. The Brazilians are generally very nice and accepting of other people. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
smiley4.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Due to some recent postings by White Shogun in the UFC forum..he is removed from the honorable mention category and shoots right up to the top of the list.
smiley2.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Due to some recent postings by White Shogun in the UFC forum..he is removed from the honorable mention category and shoots right up to the top of the list.
smiley2.gif

smiley36.gif
Thanks, Aragorn! But you know what they say, talk is cheap!
smiley2.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
guest301 said:
smiley2.gif

smiley36.gif
Thanks, Aragorn! But you know what they say, talk is cheap!
smiley2.gif

Your welcome, Shogun. That saying is very true but I have a feeling you can walk the walk as well as talk the talk.
smiley2.gif