Tom Tancredo for president

cxt7

Guru
I have seen interviews with him on cnn and agree with everything he has said, this guy should be the next president. He is strongly against immigration and has been outspoken about the black caucus, He will stand up for us.Edited by: cxt7

guest301

Hall of Famer
He's got alot of fans on this site already.I am one of them. Shogun started a similar thread already in this forum.

Ron Paul is better he's against Immigration and against the war. Paul also speaks the truth on the Federal reserve.

That said Tancredo is a more popular canadidate, but one should drop because there is no point in them splitting the 3 combined votes their going to get in the primaries. They should run together.Ron Paul ExploreEdited by: Baseball Fan

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Tancredo is solid indeed, but Baseball Fan is absolutely correct...Ron Paul is the best man for the job (bar none). Alex Jones called him "Founding Father Material"!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Tancredo Not Just Whistlin' Dixie

By Nick Aturran

April 2, 2007

radaronline.com

<DIV =Text_interior>

Tancredo_040207_FRESH.jpg

RAY-SHUL Tancredo does his best David Brent

Hate illegal immigration and love tiny, toupeed politicians? Then there's good news from Iowa, where Colorado congressman Tom Tancredo has officially announced his pursuit of the Republican presidential nomination.

The former junior high teacher and Department of Education bureaucrat has been kicking it in Congress for eight years, distinguishing himself with a bombastic, high-profile crusade against illegal immigration and with his suggestion that, hey, maybe we should just blow up Mecca if this war on terror doesn't do the trick. <A name=more></A>

In the months leading up to his presidential announcement, Tancredo has worked to further broaden his appeal by offering voters some characteristically subtle hints about his take on race relations. He's called for the elimination of the Congressional Black Caucus and has been seen cozying up to the Confederate flag and singing "Dixie" with members of a white pride organization in South Carolina.

Despite his success in cultivating a national following among the xenophobic conservative fringe, his quest for the nomination is almost certain to fail. He will probably succeed, however, in creating an uncomfortable spectacle or two for Republicans hoping to attract centrist and Hispanic voters in the tough general election, and could deepen fractures in a beleaguered political party if he refuses to throw his support behind the eventual nominee.

While a Tancredo spokesman has flatly rejected the possibility of a third party run, speculation of such will likely continue, particularly in light of the congressman's selection of Bay Buchanan as a top campaign aide. Buchanan has not shied away from third-party presidential campaigns in the past, having managed her brother Pat Buchanan's bid for the presidency in 2000 on the Reform Party ticket.

PitBull

Guru
Nice objective article. Let's see, "whistlin' dixie (southern racist), bureaucrat,
hate, toupee, tiny, bombastic, crusade, blow up Mecca, white pride,
xenpphobic, fringe," etc. I'm surprised they didn't draw a small square
mustache under his nose.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
IMHO, Tancredo's indeed a solid "second-best" after Dr.Paul. If Congressman Paul were to drop out of the race for some reason, I'd definitely support/vote for Tancredo. The rest of the GOP "front-runners" & "second-tier" candidates are moderate/NeoCON leaning or total Globalist pawn (Rudy, McCain, Mitt, etc.). Ron Paul's a rare political gem who's a man of proven impeccable principle, vision & values...

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

guest301

Hall of Famer
A third party candidacy got Jesse Ventura the governorshp once...maybe that's the only way to get our country back is maybe to find a viable third-party candidate who speaks above the mainstream media and directly to the American people.. It is possible to win the presidency with a plurality of votes(40%?) instead of a majority. With most states having a winner take all electoral system..who knows what can happen. Tancredo will have to get behind and ride successfully a incredible wave to accomplish this. I am glad someone is at least trying. Don't forget Duncan Hunter.
Side note...Newt Gingrich got into trouble this week for his idea and thoughts on banning bi-lingual education...he said something to the effect that spanish is the "language of the ghetto" and that English was "the language of prosperity". I am with him on that.Edited by: guest301

Don't even consider anyone other than Paul or Tancredo. I don't like Tancredo saying I'll only finish 3rd or 4th in the Iowa Caucus. Yes we know it's true but if your running for the Presidency you have to present a winning attitude.

Hunter goes in the direction the wind is blowing.

Gingrich did a great job with the "Contract for America." Yeah right whatever. The only thing that got done was some welfare reform and that was half ass.

As for the rest of them bums I don't know if Caste Football has the capacity to talk about all their faults.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Baseball Fan said:
Don't even consider anyone other than Paul or Tancredo. I don't like Tancredo saying I'll only finish 3rd or 4th in the Iowa Caucus. Yes we know it's true but if your running for the Presidency you have to present a winning attitude.

Hunter goes in the direction the wind is blowing.

Gingrich did a great job with the "Contract for America." Yeah right whatever. The only thing that got done was some welfare reform and that was half ass.

As for the rest of them bums I don't know if Caste Football has the capacity to talk about all their faults.
Don't understand your problem with Duncan Hunter. He's on the same page as Tancredo on several issues. On a side note....this "damn them all mentality" will not get our country back. We will never get a chance to get anybody good elected if we require perfection or near perfection on every issue.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
On a side note....this "damn them all mentality" will not get our country back. We will never get a chance to get anybody good elected if we require perfection or near perfection on every issue.

In which area would you require less than perfection in your presidential candidate? What does less-than-perfection mean to you?

Believe it or not, a candidate's stance on the war in Iraq is less important to me than their plan on immigration, taxes, preservation of Constitutional rights like freedom of speech and the right to bear arms, and abortion.

Choosing a candidate based on 'electability' has cost us dearly as a nation already. I think we need to stop thinking about who can be elected and select candidates based on principal, and let the chips fall where they may.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
guest301 said:
On a side note....this "damn them all mentality" will not get our country back. We will never get a chance to get anybody good elected if we require perfection or near perfection on every issue.

In which area would you require less than perfection in your presidential candidate? What does less-than-perfection mean to you?

Believe it or not, a candidate's stance on the war in Iraq is less important to me than their plan on immigration, taxes, preservation of Constitutional rights like freedom of speech and the right to bear arms, and abortion.

Choosing a candidate based on 'electability' has cost us dearly as a nation already. I think we need to stop thinking about who can be elected and select candidates based on principal, and let the chips fall where they may.
You are reading too much into my post...maybe my post was too vague. I am tired also of electing the lesser of two evils...which we have done in the last five presidential elections(after Reagan). I agree with you as well that issues like immigration, taxes, preservation of constitutional rights, freedom of speech, right to bear arms and the candidate being pro-life are all important to me..plus fighting the war on terror aggresively...
I just think that there are some people who are so fed up with the system that they will not vote at all or will let a few differences cause them to vote for a Libertarian or somebdy like that who has no chance of winning at all. I think you vote your ideals in the primary and who you have too in the general election. If a viable third party candidate ever came along..I would think differently on it.
I will give you a for instance on the "less than perfection" thing I was talking about. I have voted Republican all of my life and for the time being likely will continue to do so. However unlike most of the Republican party..I have never been in support of free trade..I am far more of a protectionist, free but fair trade supporter. It is rare when I find a Republican who is sympatico on that issue...but they are with me on so many other issues that I put that aside. Unlike others on this site, I just don't think that a Gingrich or Romney presidency would be a terrible thing. I would much rather have Tancredo or Hunter but what are the chances of them becoming president. I just hope the two of them make enough of a show in the primaries and debates to force guys like Romney, Gingrich and even socially liberal Guiliani to take notice and start addressing those concerns you listed above Shogun.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Guest301, partner....Anyone being paraded as a "frontrunner" now has the approval stamp (in some degree) of the Globalist Elite who control the GOP & DNC/phony Left-Right paradigm. The same Globalist Elite control the "mainstream" press & these contrived "mainstream" polls & their bogus numbers. On the surface, I'd agree Newt would appear to be a decent candidate, but under that surface he (Mitt, Rudy, McCain) is a NeoCON and would follow in Dubya's footsteps with open borders, sacrificing our brave soldiers to expand the NWO agenda in the middle east, etc. I got (neo)conned for the last time (ever) in the 2004 elections, and I'll never waste another vote on a "mainstream" candidate (aka Globalist shill/puppet) again!

RON PAUL 2008!!!

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/ Edited by: DixieDestroyer

guest301

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Guest301, partner....Anyone being paraded as a "frontrunner" now has the approval stamp (in some degree) of the Globalist Elite who control the GOP & DNC/phony Left-Right paradigm. The same Globalist Elite control the "mainstream" press & these contrived "mainstream" polls & their bogus numbers. On the surface, I'd agree Newt would appear to be a decent candidate, but under that surface he (Mitt, Rudy, McCain) is a NeoCON and would follow in Dubya's footsteps with open borders, sacrificing our brave soldiers to expand the NWO agenda in the middle east, etc. I got (neo)conned for the last time (ever) in the 2004 elections, and I'll never waste another vote on a "mainstream" candidate (aka Globalist shill/puppet) again!

RON PAUL 2008!!!

Dixie..partner. Not sure what choices you have then. certainly not man-hating shrew Hillary, or closet Islamicist Obama or the wimpy flower child John Edwards. Just because someone is a member of the CFR (which is the least worrysome of all the globalist groups) doesn't mean that they will march in lock step with the CFR's aims. The CFR represents a elite country club in DC that alot of politicians want to be a part of when they arrive in Washington. The CFR also has journalists, broadcasters, professors, and other intellectual types in it's membership. I am not convinced that all the members know what the top of the organization is doing. I have alot of Mason's for friends and they are clueless about what the organization is all about and all the occult stuff that goes on in the upper echelons. But simply telling me a certain politician is a member of the CFR doesn't mean he can't be a good president. It's not a good thing to be sure, but it's only one strike against him.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
DixieDestroyer said:

RON PAUL 2008!!!

Dixie..partner. Not sure what choices you have then. certainly not man-hating shrew Hillary, or closet Islamicist Obama or the wimpy flower child John Edwards. Just because someone is a member of the CFR (which is the least worrysome of all the globalist groups) doesn't mean that they will march in lock step with the CFR's aims. The CFR represents a elite country club in DC that alot of politicians want to be a part of when they arrive in Washington. The CFR also has journalists, broadcasters, professors, and other intellectual types in it's membership. I am not convinced that all the members know what the top of the organization is doing. I have alot of Mason's for friends and they are clueless about what the organization is all about and all the occult stuff that goes on in the upper echelons. But simply telling me a certain politician is a member of the CFR doesn't mean he can't be a good president. It's not a good thing to be sure, but it's only one strike against him.

The Demoncrap's "frontrunners" are also Globalist shills (like the GOP's).

Regarding Newt, while you are correct that most Masons are clueless about the Luciferian root/agenda at the Mason upper levels, I think it's not quite the same as the CFR. An "average joe" can join the Masons, but it takes someone with perceived, high-level "accomplishments" or clout to join the CFR. Remember that Newt was Speaker of the House, so I've no doubt he has full knowledge of how politics are controlled in DC (ie - Globalist controlled) & he knows who exactly set most the agenda for the CFR (Rockefeller,etc.).

Did you read the article/link above on "NeoCON" Newt wanted to limit the 1st Amendment?? That should be strike 2 (if CFR membership is strike 1). "NeoCON" Newt also is a big "Free Trade" advocate (NAFTA, CAFTA, etc.) and would certainly embrace the North American Union (NAU)...strike 3. He also is for enacting tigher controls on the internet (which would eventually effect sites like this!)...strike 4. Finally, he doesn't come across as very moral with multiple marriages & an admitted affair. We've all got our sins, but we're not all running for President (as Newt might be)...strike 5! I think Newt would be a "lesser of evils" versus "RINO" Rudy, "Flip" Romney & "Manchurian Candidate" McCain. However, I feel he'd ultimately be (yet another) globalist shill/puppet & I don't trust him.

IMHO, I think we have 2-3 potential candidates thus far...Ron Paul (the best, hands down), Tancredo & possibly/maybe Duncan Hunter. The rest I wouldn't even consider.Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hey Dixie, you don't have to beat around the bush here man. If you support Ron Paul, just come out and say it.
smiley2.gif
There's no need for you to be ashamed of it.
smiley36.gif