Tim Lackey

White Power

Mentor
A running back from all places Arkansas 5ft 10 in 198 lbs 4.48 in the 40 being supposedly recruited by Arkansas, Oklahoma and Arkansas State. In his picture looks cut and strong. I hope het gets recruited to play running back and is not switched to another position. Oh well lets hope he gets the oppurtunity to carry the ball at the next level.Edited by: White Power

johnnyboy

Guru
White Power said:
A running back from all places Arkansas 5ft 10 in 198 lbs 4.48 in the 40 being supposedly recruited by Arkansas, Oklahoma and Arkansas State. In his picture looks cut and strong. I hope het gets recruited to play running back and is not switched to another position. Oh well lets hope he gets the oppurtunity to carry the ball at the next level.

post a link please

White Power

Mentor
Don't know how go to rivals under football recruiting and data base 2009 then type in his last name their you will find him.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i watched Lackey's first game of the season this past Friday night, and if things don't change in a BIG way it will be a looooooong year for him.

he was clearly the best athlete on the field, despite being on a team that is 2/3 black and playing against a team that was 90% black. however, he didn't have many chances to shine...

his coach is trying to run a spread offense with a black quarterback that can't throw the ball past the line of scrimmage. well, not and have any idea of where the ball is going. his "quarterback" didn't have much of an idea where the ball was going even when he was handing it off! the offense fumbled the ball four times on qb/rb exchanges. ugh!

the opposing defense knew Lackey's team couldn't throw, and with 4 receivers lined up on every play (3 wide-outs and a standing-up tight end), they had 2 unblocked defenders keying on him the whole game.

the opposing defense just stacked men in the box and went straight man in the secondary... it doesn't take a football genius to know what happened.

it wasn't pretty...

furthermore, most of the black "fans" in the stands "supporting" Lackey's team were full of visceral derision for him throughout the game, regardless of the fact it was the terrible black players on the team that were the cause for their team's lack of success.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Tim is getting some interest from Oklahoma and Arkansas State as well asArkansas, Alabama, UCA, and OBA. He's listed asrunning the 40 in 4.4 here: http://www.allsooners.com/recruiting.htm

Timalso made All State this season. I haven't found a committment from him yet, but I think Oklahoma is pretty hgih on his list.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Alright, another outstanding running back, All State a couple of years ago, that has apparently fallen into the "black" hole of college non-recruiting. And this guy actually went through the trouble of trying to promote himself and even hired a "recruiting firm", and still nothing. Last notes that I can find say that he was going to UCA, but I can't find anything on the Bears website about him. I guess he finally had too many "sorry, you're not BLACK enough for the position" rejections and gave up.