The Vikings were metrosexuals

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Wasn't there a movie that came out last year that was loosely about the Vikings? Does anybody remember the title? I know the movie "The 13th Warrior" that came out several years ago really put the Vikings in a positive light and showed what fierce warriors they were.

Pathfinder.

Avoid this movie at all costs.

Menelik

Mentor
White Shogun said:
guest301 said:
Wasn't there a movie that came out last year that was loosely about the Vikings? Does anybody remember the title? I know the movie "The 13th Warrior" that came out several years ago really put the Vikings in a positive light and showed what fierce warriors they were.

Pathfinder.

Avoid this movie at all costs.

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Agreed. That movie did suck!

White_Savage

Mentor
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

l_66979c39cae7e74bba53a114e6eacae7.jpg
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

InfamousOne said:
I speak from personal experience that Great Adventure (in New Jersey at least) is completely unbearable because of TNB. I got one kid thrown out and he snuck back in to threaten me and my wife, and was arrested soon after by the police. There were empty cigar wrappings in the bathroom as they rolled "blunts" with the casing. Most of the whites stood there uncomfortably while the little black thug cut in line in front of us, and got even more uncomfortable when I told him to get in the back of the line....

I had a similar incident at that same Six Flags (Jackson, NJ) a few years back as well. I was walking through the park with my girlfriend, and a pack of them started walking in our direction. I immediately got that strange "uncomfortable" feeling the second I spotted them "shuckin' and a jivin'" in our direction.Anyway, one of them got real, real close to me as we walked past each other. He stared me down, so I stared right back at him intently. Apparently, the animal tried to tried to punk me out in front of my girl. It didn't work, as he wasn't expecting me to maintain eye contact with him the whole time, which I did.

Long story short, they kept on walking and assumingly found another, more "vulnerable" target.
smiley36.gif

Amazing. I can't even go to a friggin' amusement park without being subjected to TNB.
smiley36.gif