The Ultimate Fighter Finale 4

Johnny

The best fight of the night was by far the Pete Sell/ Scott Smith fight. In fact, that's the best fight I've seen in the UFC for some time. Ironically both Pete Sell and Scott Smith were defeated by Travis Lutter who's fighting style is sooo boring. I would have liked to have seen Sell and Smith fighting for that title shot instead of Lutter.

On top of that, Travis Lutter is a race traitor.
smiley7.gif

The good news is that Travis Lutter has to now fight Anderson Silva, a very tough Brazilian Negro who, at this point, looks unbeatable.

Congrats to Matt Serra. Although his fight with Cris Lytle was very close. Too Close for me to call.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
What's up with the dislike of Travis Lutter?

You call Lutter a race traitor but hope he gets beat by Anderson Silva? wtf?

The guy has a bunch of white kids. He's a firefighter and teaches BJJ. He's a stoic gentleman, with no trace of hip-hop gangsta wannaba in his personality. If you're looking for some kinda WN fighter to root for in the UFC, I got news for you - it ain't happening.

While Silva seems like a decent guy, and Lutter definitely has his work cut out for him, I still sincerely hope he takes Silva to the ground and taps him out. In the first round.

Johnny

White Shogun said:
What's up with the dislike of Travis Lutter?

You call Lutter a race traitor but hope he gets beat by Anderson Silva? wtf?

The guy has a bunch of white kids. He's a firefighter and teaches BJJ. He's a stoic gentleman, with no trace of hip-hop gangsta wannaba in his personality. If you're looking for some kinda WN fighter to root for in the UFC, I got news for you - it ain't happening.

While Silva seems like a decent guy, and Lutter definitely has his work cut out for him, I still sincerely hope he takes Silva to the ground and taps him out. In the first round.

Wait a minute, Your talking about Chris Lytle. The firefighter from Indianapalous with 4 White children is, CHRIS LYTLE, NOT Travis Lutter. Chris Lytle lost to Matt Serra in the other final.

Travis Lutter is from Fort Worth Texas with an Asiatic Indian Mexican wife. They have a son together. His son looks NOTHING like him. In fact his son looks more Indian than Mestizo.

Chris Lytle is awsome. A White man with 4 beautiful White children, we won't get much better than that.Edited by: Johnny

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Wow.

I have been officially self-pwned.

Mark it on your calendar; it doesn't happen often.
smiley17.gif

You're right, I confused the personal biographies of these two men. Very embarrassing for me, btw.
smiley9.gif

But nevertheless, I STILL hope that Lutter submits Silva. In the first round.

I don't see how you can root for Silva over Lutter just because Lutter is married to a Hispanic woman. You are quickly going to run out of white athletes to root for if your turn your back on them because of their personal relationships.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Wow, that was one vicious kick! What the hell was wrong with that guy? Was he trying to be cool or what? I bet he won't leave his hands down like that again!

Thanks, Bart! I do feel much better!
smiley2.gif
smiley20.gif