The Truth About Rape in the U.S

jared

Mentor
InfamousOne said:
[

Endless talk about slavery that none of them experienced. Did you know the UN council had a recent summit to discuss the rampant slavery going on right now in Africa? Perhaps I should list the link on BlackPlanet.net? I know they would all want to know immediately why they were never told of these atrocities by the mainstream media, right?
I'm interested in reading about that if you've got the link handy.

G

Kaptain Poop said:
No, you're dead wrong even discounting population dynamics - which is ridiculous on its own. Whites are more likely to be raped by NON-WHITES. 40% is less than half, the other roughly 60% of rapes are commited by NON-WHITES.

I'm going by a group by group analysis here. I've separated each ethjic group, meaning I have not clumped each non white thnic group together. When discussing such an issue, it is best to analyze the dynamics of each group individually.

That is why it makes little sense to take one group individually and then lump all of the other ones together. Such a method would be wholly inaccurate when it comes to determining the answer with regards to this issue. How are you going to draw an accurate conclusion about the dangers of one thnic group with regards to another if you leave on group on an individual basis and then lump all of the other ones together?

That makes no sense.

If hispanics and blacks had an atrocity of this magnitude commited on them by another race, there would be non-stop riots.

Likely you're correct.

Then again, those two groups are doing all of this to one another with regularity as it is(something about gang wars in California...)

G

chris371 said:
A ridiculous argument, as there are 6 whites for every black in the country.

Of all the white rape victims, 33% had been raped by a black person. 45% were raped by a white one.

6 whites for every black shows that you are attempting to argue from a per capita standpoint. That does not change the fact that, when rapes of white women were reported, the rapist was 11% more likely to be white than he was to be black.
In other words, if a white woman ever does get raped, it will more likely be another white man than it will a black one. Per capita stats show rightfully that rate of black on white crime and white on black crime are disproportionate, but that does not prove that more white women are raped by blacks than whites.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
for what it's worth...

I think that Gohan is trying to engage in an intellectual debate. i feel his stance is wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that he is conducting himself with a dignity that is unusual for blacks as a rule, and certainly black kids his age.

i think we should continue to explain how his intellectual position is wrong, BUT WE SHOULD DO SO WITHOUT NAME CALLING.

there's no need for that kind of stuff. there are plenty of facts to support our case, and we should behave accordingly.

it is up to Gohan to try to understand our point of view and come to terms with our position in the way he chooses. but he has behaved honorably in this forum, so I don't think Caste members should be resorting to low-brow tactics to dismiss his assertions. give him credit for trying, and beat him with the debate.

my two cents...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
for what it's worth...

I think that Gohan is trying to engage in an intellectual debate. i feel his stance is wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that he is conducting himself with a dignity that is unusual for blacks as a rule, and certainly black kids his age.

i think we should continue to explain how his intellectual position is wrong, BUT WE SHOULD DO SO WITHOUT NAME CALLING.

there's no need for that kind of stuff. there are plenty of facts to support our case, and we should behave accordingly.

it is up to Gohan to try to understand our point of view and come to terms with our position in the way he chooses. but he has behaved honorably in this forum, so I don't think Caste members should be resorting to low-brow tactics to dismiss his assertions. give him credit for trying, and beat him with the debate.

my two cents...

Where has he been called names? Nothing much from what I've read (and there's been a LOT to read). Furthermore he has been responded to in a civil fashion, but after a while what's the point?

We've gone around like this with him before, he's stubborn, and supportive of his people, sometimes out of proportion to the issue but regaurdless it's a quality we can all respect as we have had to do it ourselves.

Anyway he has been free to rant on this and other issues way more then any of us would be allowed to on, oh say... blackplanet. Hell I hope he gets elected the next "president of black people" it would be a big improvement on the current situation.

We've had several posts from people in support of him making his point but I don't know why? He has had ample opportunity to do that. I think he is very Tiki Barber-like and probably has a room brightening grin and lots of charisma.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Analysis of the situation on a per capita basis is the only way to calculate actual risk rather than total number of rapes. The fact that more white women are raped by white men than black cannot obscure the fact that an individual black man is more likely to commit rape than a white man.

Gohan pointed out earlier that there are more white people than black, so this increases the odds that a white person would be the victim of a crime, regardless of the color of the perpetrator. Well, there are both more white men AND women than black, so naturally the total number of white victims and perpetrators will be higher in sum than black. This does nothing to change the actual risk of attack, which should be calculated on a per capita basis.

I do agree with jaxvid though, the posts are all beginning to repeat themselves with no new nformation being added. The arguments have become redundant - including mine.
smiley5.gif

We have been civil enough so far, I think. Gohan is still here, there is no name calling, and we are discussing things in a roundabout way. Ithink that BlackPlanet folks would either ban me, or resort to name calling ASAP if I tried to discuss something like this there. Name calling is not going to get our point across. One Gohan willing to listen to reason is good, a thousand would make change in the black community. God knows both whites and blacks need that.

Jared: That article on modernslavery in Africa is in Russian. My wife grew up in Moscow and is fluent in English and Russian. She pointed it out to me because she thought it odd that such an important issue to American blacks was excluded from American Media completely. It's funny to have to read russian news to get the unbiasedtruth about the world, isn't it?

I can have her translate it and post it here, along with the regular link (in russian, mind you) to show you the site if you would like.Just say the word.
smiley1.gif
Edited by: InfamousOne

Triad

Mentor
I saw a MSM report saying there were still 900,000 slaves in Nigeria. When I brought this up in another black -white debate about reparations, I was informed by my black friend that it was a different kind of slavery than what was in America. Really?

We really do see life through different sets of glasses and there is very little common ground.

KG2422

Mentor
Well, if jimmy says that I can't simply say his argument is transparent silliness, then I'll try not to. One thing we haven't mentioned is blacks are concentrated in the South and mostly in very large cities in other parts of the country. There are large sections of this country with almost no blacks. It is true that the women of North Dakota, rural West Virginia, Idaho, etc. probably do have to worry more about being raped by a white man, simply because of the absence of black men.

Also, Chinese women who live in China are reasonably safe from black men as long as they don't travel outside of China. They are far more likely to be raped by a Chinese man as long as they are never around black men.
smiley2.gif

G

Triad said:
I saw a MSM report saying there were still 900,000 slaves in Nigeria.

I hear it is a problem in Mauritania as well, and parts of Northern mali.

When I brought this up in another black -white debate about reparations, I was informed by my black friend that it was a different kind of slavery than what was in America. Really?

Well, I think I see what he was getting at.

You see, the truth is that, as I'm sure you know, slavery existed in Africa long before Europeans arrived. Arabs enslaved blacks in east Africa, and in west africa, blacks(some of them arabs, now converted to Muslim) enslaved other blacks. This had been going on for centuries.

So, many ask: "Well, then what was the big deal with European slavery then?"

It was in the nature of it. African and muslim slavery was brutal, as is all slavery, but it was not an end all. The Muslims believed that all those who adhered to the faith of Allah were equal as Muslims. Therefore, all a black slave really had to do under their control was to convert. After that, he would eventually be freed, and in many cases even be allowed to marry another muslim(this is part of what helped to produce the few light skinned east africans you see in places like Zambia today).
African slavery was similar, in that it was never permanent. One could escape it by marrying into the family of the masters, or simply by serving decently for a few years. Almost no African slave would remain in that social position for more than a few years, many for as little as a year or two, because of this.

The Atlantic slave trade was a different story. There was no way out of it, because unlike African and Muslim slavery, the masters rarely allowed converts. The doctrine in the west was different in that it had under it a foundational doctrine of racial superiority that governed it-because of this, slaves could rarely hope for freedom, and unlike the aforementioned types of slavery, marriage and conversion to the cultural ideals of the captors didn't get you anywhere. And unlike Muslim slavery, in which religion provided a way out, European slavery at times tried to use christianity as a reasoning for continuing the enslavement of Africans.

Because of these factors, there was always an inherent "difference" between the indigenous slave trades in Africa and those across the Atlantic. And, also, the modern slavery is similar in that it is motivated not really by unalterable racial perogatives but by other factors.
This does not, however, justify the excuse being made by that particular guy you spoke of. It may indeed be a different type of slavery, but that does not mean it can be rationalized in such away during the modern times that we live in.

This also does not mean that were reparations to be instituted that Europeans would be the only ones to pay. By that logic, technically, the Africans who in many cases sold captured africans from other empires off to the new world would have to pay as well. People scream "reparations now!" as if the issue with that is just that simple.

G

White Shogun said:
Analysis of the situation on a per capita basis is the only way to calculate actual risk rather than total number of rapes. The fact that more white women are raped by white men than black cannot obscure the fact that an individual black man is more likely to commit rape than a white man.

I think this is why we are going in circles(yes, i too am aware of this). While you are correct in your assertion that the fact that more white women are raped by white rather than black men cannot obscure the fact that blacks are more likely per capita to committ rape, it is also true that the latter fact does not obscure the former.

Because of this, we can go back and forth all day. You can arguem per capita, and i can argue that whites were raped more often by whites than by blacks. It seems that both are valid points, in this case; I would go as far as to say that they are simply two alternate methods of analyzing and viewing such a stat.

Gohan pointed out earlier that there are more white people than black, so this increases the odds that a white person would be the victim of a crime, regardless of the color of the perpetrator. Well, there are both more white men AND women than black, so naturally the total number of white victims and perpetrators will be higher in sum than black. This does nothing to change the actual risk of attack, which should be calculated on a per capita basis.

That is true, and i was aware of that. I simply felt it prudent, with respect to the topic at hand, to include that as a possible factor with regards to the disproportionate rates of interacial crime.

I do agree with jaxvid though, the posts are all beginning to repeat themselves with no new nformation being added. The arguments have become redundant - including mine.
smiley5.gif

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree with regards to this subject then...

PitBull

Guru
The question isn't whether or not you agree, the FACT is that black men
are far more dangerous to white women than white men are. Its such a
simple statistical calculation that a bright 4th or 5th grader could do it,
but some guy who misrepresents himself as a 15 year old can't. Facts are
facts, not a subject of opinion. You don't even know what the difference
is between a fact and an opinion!

Hey, what's the statistical likelihood that a white man can do math better
than a black man?

I'll be damned if I let a black troll have the last word on this subject in a
pro-white forum. You're wrong, the facts say so, and this isn't some
dumb subject that doesn't matter in the scheme of things. Real people
are getting hurt by it. You lost the argument. Move on.

Kaptain

Master
To sum up: if your daughter takes a black man to the prom she is more likely to be raped by him than the white man she could have chosen instead. This is an unarguable statistical fact. Warn your daughters.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
To sum up: if your daughter takes a black man to the prom she is more likely to be raped by him than the white man she could have chosen instead. This is an unarguable statistical fact. Warn your daughters.

Something to ponder. In 2005, on average,every day, 100 white women were sexually assaulted by blacks. Tha's 100 per day - each and every day - of the year! When blacks approach 50% of the population, what will the numbers be?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
*laughs*

of COURSE we're handling this debate in a better way than other message boards out there, ESPECIALLY those clowns over at blackplanet and so forth. i would expect nothing less from my brothers here on this board, which HAS to be populated with some of the most educated, enlightened, and intelligent posters in the digital ether of the intra-web.

i was just offering a bit of caution to ensure we didn't let the inherent sensitivity and passion of the argument flare up. that is all i was suggesting gentlemen, nothing more. carry on with the light of truth! maybe one day Gohan will take that next big step toward true understanding.

i wasn't calling anyone out, just trying to head off any inflamatory stuff before it happened.
smiley2.gif

Gohan: Read a history book. The cruelest forms of slavery existed long ago. At that point a slave could be killed or tortured by a master with no repercussions. By the time of the Romans slaves had certain "rights". A slave owner could not kill his slaves, but he could punish them as he saw fit. At times in the pastslave owners castrated, mutilated, and murdered thier slaves with impunity.At the time of American slaveryBlacks were treated far better then the slaves of previous eras.

My Germanic ancestorsexperienced the same enslavement and suffering from the Romans that the Africans did from America. You don't see me picketing in Rome, demanding concessions from Italians, because they enslaved my Germanic ancestors hundreds of years ago.

It was common to own slaves across the whole world up until about 100 years ago. Why was it so different between every one else and blacks? The difference was that we freedblacks and let them attempt to live as free men in this country.

Jimmy: I appreciate that brother. I feel the same about the posters on Caste Football. Even Jervey has things to say that contribute to the discussion.
smiley36.gif

G

PitBull said:
The question isn't whether or not you agree, the FACT is that black men
are far more dangerous to white women than white men are. Its such a
simple statistical calculation that a bright 4th or 5th grader could do it,
but some guy who misrepresents himself as a 15 year old can't. Facts are
facts, not a subject of opinion. You don't even know what the difference
is between a fact and an opinion!

Hey, what's the statistical likelihood that a white man can do math better
than a black man?

I'll be damned if I let a black troll have the last word on this subject in a
pro-white forum. You're wrong, the facts say so, and this isn't some
dumb subject that doesn't matter in the scheme of things. Real people
are getting hurt by it. You lost the argument. Move on.

This post just shows that intellectually, and in terms of typical debating ability, you are lacking. Rather than debate, all you have had to do is insult me, make false accusations, and basically behave somewhat like a petulent child. In my observation, your comrades are already far ahead of you.

Grow a little intellectually, and I will be willing to speak with you. Until then, salus, quod bonus fortuna.Edited by: Futuregohan30

G

Kaptain Poop said:

Very well then. Lets just paint all black people with the same brush. That is cool. It doesn't matter anyway.

Do what you will.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The CF site received this email today:

thanks for writing about blacks gang raping white women. two years ago i was one of those white women gang raped by black men. two black men decided to force me into their truck when i was walking home from a summer job here in south carolina. they laughed and had a great time telling me how they were giving me what the white girls like while they raped me most of the night. i went to report what happened to me the next day and when i saw this fat black policeman sitting at the desk i just walked out. i couldn't take it anymore.
i know at my college in atlanta that black guys are all over the white girls every day, trying their best to pick them up or maybe even get them alone. i am tired of this crap. they think they can do what they want. thanks for writing and keep telling the truth.

G

InfamousOne said:
Gohan: Read a history book.

Now, now, let us not make assumptions. I've read into history rather copiously. I have nothing better to do.

The cruelest forms of slavery existed long ago. At that point a slave could be killed or tortured by a master with no repercussions. By the time of the Romans slaves had certain "rights". A slave owner could not kill his slaves, but he could punish them as he saw fit.  At times in the past slave owners castrated, mutilated, and murdered thier slaves with impunity. At the time of American slavery Blacks were treated far better then the slaves of previous eras. 

Well, it could actually be argued otherwise. Slavery in the caribbean, I know for a fact, was about as bad as any other type of slavery known to have existed. There have been documented cases of slave murder-while en route to the west, slaves could often be tossed overboard to save weight without repercussions, and when they go to the islands they could be worked to death quite easily-the life expectancies for caribbean slaves were, if I recall corectly, even a bit lower than those in America. Stories persist of carribean masters burying their slaves up to their heads, pouring honey onto them, and then leaving them to be devoured by ants(and in Jamaica, those bite pretty hard, trust me).

Carribean planters had intense debates about which doctrine to adhere to: should they work their slaves harder for maximum productivity while sacrificing longevity, or keep them around longer and take slightly lower production numbers?

Ultimately, the former strategy won out. In any case, it is most definitely a stretch to some how imply that castration, and mutilation(and the like) were somehow absent when it came to the Atlantic trade, and that the Atlantic trade was somehow "better".
False accusations about lack of hardships aside, the fact remains that Atlantic slaves were one of the very few types of slaves who had no way out. That was not true among Germanic tribesmen, Muslims, Africans, the Irish, and the Romans. Marriage and religion could act as segues into freedom.

Such was not the case with Atlantic slavery. This is a key difference we should be careful not to forget. It is what helped to make the Atlantic trade such a big deal.

My Germanic ancestors experienced the same enslavement and suffering from the Romans that the Africans did from America.

...But they had a way out. And in many cases, intermarriage became common. Germanic people became a major contributring portion of Roman society, because eventually they were allowed to.
That didn't happen with African-Atlantic slavery, so that is a false comparison.

You can more accurately compare Germanic-Roman slavery with the slavery among indigenous Africans, muslims, and other european groups.

You don't see me picketing in Rome, demanding concessions from Italians, because they enslaved my Germanic ancestors hundreds of years ago.

I'm not trying to justify the victimist mentality-I disagree with it about as much as you do.
However, at the same time, I must be objective in my historical analysis, and in doing so I'm afraid I will have to conclude that when we speak about slavery over time and its different forms, the Atlantic trade was a whole new animal.

Why was it so different between every one else and blacks? The difference was that we freed blacks and let them attempt to live as free men in this country.

The difference comes long before that, as i already pointed out.
As for freedom...well, I suppose you could say that, although this freedom was really wuite restricted until the mid 20th century.

G

Don Wassall said:

thanks for writing about blacks gang raping white women.  two years ago i was one of those white women gang raped by black men.  two black men decided to force me into their truck when i was walking home from a summer job here in south carolina.  they laughed and had a great time telling me how they were giving me what the white girls like while they raped me most of the night.  i went to report what happened to me the next day and when i saw this fat black policeman sitting at the desk i just walked out.  i couldn't take it anymore. 
<div>i know at my college in atlanta that black guys are all over the white girls every day, trying their best to pick them up or maybe even get them alone.  i am tired of this crap.  they think they can do what they want.  thanks for writing and keep telling the truth.</div>&lt;!-- Message ''"" --&gt;

Did she mention if she saw this whole discussion, or just the topic at hand?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Futuregohan30 said:
Don Wassall said:

thanks for writing about blacks gang raping white women. two years ago i was one of those white women gang raped by black men. two black men decided to force me into their truck when i was walking home from a summer job here in south carolina. they laughed and had a great time telling me how they were giving me what the white girls like while they raped me most of the night. i went to report what happened to me the next day and when i saw this fat black policeman sitting at the desk i just walked out. i couldn't take it anymore.

i know at my college in atlanta that black guys are all over the white girls every day, trying their best to pick them up or maybe even get them alone. i am tired of this crap. they think they can do what they want. thanks for writing and keep telling the truth.

&lt;!-- Message ''"" --&gt;

Did she mention if she saw this whole discussion, or just the topic at hand?

Do you really think she cares what your argument is?

You've stated your position, over and over and over and over again now. I'd appreciate it if you would cease posting in this thread.

To that poor soul from SC: We aim to speak thetruth on this site for the benefit of people like yourself who have been a victim to this multicultural madness.Racism is the newest "McCarthyism" claim, which completely destroys awhites social position. No one dares speak the truth about black crime for fear of claims of racism (or communism, if you are in the 50's) essentially banishing them from society.

I don't understand why the media can't simply give us the truth and let us make our own decisions on who is dangerous or not. There is a danger in masking the truth here, and we deserve better.

This is such an epidemic my people face, and no one will talk about it. Those in charge of this country should be ashamed of themselves for letting this madness get so far out of hand.

I wish we could do more to makeAmerica safer for you and your family. Trust me, we are trying.This stupidity can't last forever.

G

Don Wassall said:
You've stated your position, over and over and over and over again now.  I'd appreciate it if you would cease posting in this thread.

Very well then.

PitBull

Guru
Futuregohan30,

I have taken so many math classes, especially college math (calculus,
calculus of variations, differential equations, linear algebra, statistics with
calculus, etc) that I have forgotten more math than you will ever know.
The calculations are easy. The statistics are facts, not opinions. Get out
a dictionary and figure out what the difference is between the two.

Black men are far more dangerous to white women than white men are.
That's what the FACTS say. Not opinions, FACTS!

I told you all this guy was going to do was ignore our arguments and go
on and on and on. His tactic is to try to wear people down and get the
last word in. You will not do that on this site. I won't let you. You are
dead-ass wrong. I couldn't care less what you think about me. Move on.