Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jets

• Other

• Total voters

P-NutLane

Guru
If he was white he would not even get dicussed anymore.
smiley11.gif

DWFan

Mentor
guest301 said:
DWFan said:
guest301 said:
I hear Vick is making 12 cents a hour now

LOL!
I'd feel a lot better about the world if that were to be his permanent salary cap.
But I heard a few days ago that several Raider players are actually offering to cut some of their own salaries if it can get them Vick!

How anybody can be a fan still of that hopeless and directionless franchise is beyond me. Maybe when Al Davis finally kicks the bucket, the Raiders might be able to be a NFL team again. Vick is certainly not the answer, they might as well stay with Jamarcus Russell as their QB. I also thought the 12 cents a hour thing was funny. I hope his debt collectors confiscate his prison salary too!

Now that I think about it, it might be kind of funny to watch some more NFL games with Vick. It would be pretty cool to hear the commentators choke trying to figure out whether they're supposed to lavish praise on him or try to show some reserve. And whatever money he makes, he'll just burn up right off the bat anyway.

dwid

Hall of Famer
DWFan said:
guest301 said:
DWFan said:
guest301 said:
I hear Vick is making 12 cents a hour now

LOL!
I'd feel a lot better about the world if that were to be his permanent salary cap.
But I heard a few days ago that several Raider players are actually offering to cut some of their own salaries if it can get them Vick!

How anybody can be a fan still of that hopeless and directionless franchise is beyond me. Maybe when Al Davis finally kicks the bucket, the Raiders might be able to be a NFL team again. Vick is certainly not the answer, they might as well stay with Jamarcus Russell as their QB. I also thought the 12 cents a hour thing was funny. I hope his debt collectors confiscate his prison salary too!

Now that I think about it, it might be kind of funny to watch some more NFL games with Vick. It would be pretty cool to hear the commentators choke trying to figure out whether they're supposed to lavish praise on him or try to show some reserve. And whatever money he makes, he'll just burn up right off the bat anyway.

i dont think it will be funny at all, the commentators will praise him and talk about he has done wrong but hes paid his debt to society

DWFan

Mentor
dwid said:
i dont think it will be funny at all, the commentators will praise him and talk about he has done wrong but hes paid his debt to society

I know that instinctually that'll be the first thing they want to do. But can they get away with it? Many people hate Vick...maybe even too many for the media to discount.

dwid

Hall of Famer
well i think there is a chance the media can convince the people who hate vick that he has paid his debt to society and is a changed man, i mean they have convinced people of more outrageous things, so i wouldnt count that out, but i hope you are right. if he has a hard time there is always the race card, if there is any backlash against vick i can picture other black athletes standing up for him saying "hes served his time, hes paid his dues, hes rehabilitated, what else do you want him to do?" and probably "if he was white, you would've forgiven him by now" remember, mcnabb stood up for him, and says black qb's are under more scrutiny than white ones, so its no telling what will be said or will happenEdited by: dwid

DWFan

Mentor
Yeah that McNabb quote had to be one of the most moronic things I've heard in my life. The media can get away with a lot, you ain't kidding. But one of the things that makes me most proud of being a white American is that we generally love our dogs, and I'm hopeful that Vick won't be able to get over that hump.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
DWFan said:
The media can get away with a lot, you ain't kidding. But one of the things that makes me most proud of being a white American is that we generally love our dogs, and I'm hopeful that Vick won't be able to get over that hump.

That hurdle is mentioned in this AP article speculating about Vick's possible return to the NFL. Not surprisingly all the players quoted (all black) are supportive of Vick coming back after what they refer to as his "mistake."

Michael Vick needs to find an NFL team willing to take a chance on him

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20081125/ca_pr_on_fo/nfl_vick __s_path_back_2[/url]

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Vick could have been convicted of manslaughter or rape and blacks in the NFL would still support his return. All he did however is "kill a bunch of dogs." Those were living creatures and he should have spent alot more time behind bars. Now all he's thinking about is how to make more millions and salvage his career. Not only is he a terrible quarterback he's a terrible person too.

DWFan

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
DWFan said:
The media can get away with a lot, you ain't kidding. But one of the things that makes me most proud of being a white American is that we generally love our dogs, and I'm hopeful that Vick won't be able to get over that hump.

That hurdle is mentioned in this AP article speculating about Vick's possible return to the NFL.  Not surprisingly all the players quoted (all black) are supportive of Vick coming back after what they refer to as his "mistake."

Michael Vick needs to find an NFL team willing to take a chance on him</font>

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20081125/ca_pr_on_fo/nfl_vick __s_path_back_2[/url]
Thanks for posting that. "Mistake", haha.

I've seen a few articles lately saying that Vick has confessed to killing "family pets" to train his pits to be more vicious. None of the articles mention how he procured them. Anybody know whether he or his friends got them from a pound, stole them from an actual family yard, lured them off the street, or what?
Edited by: DWFan

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Like so many crimes involving black behavior, the standard media ploy is to downplay the most repellent aspects. When the story was breaking there were some mentions of ongoing disgusting forms of torture, castration, etc., involved, but then it was "cleaned up" and generalized to Vick"running a dogfighting operation" and "participating in the killing of several dogs." Someone will need to comb through court records and law enforcement's investigation to put together the entire grisly story for the public record.

Vick should not be allowed to play in the NFL again, but neither should the many players who have committed serious beatings and sexual assaults.

DWFan

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Vick should not be allowed to play in the NFL again, but neither should the many players who have committed serious beatings and sexual assaults. 

I can't disagree with a word of that. But I've seen enough people go up on "Domestic Violence" charges where even the police didn't claim any actual physical contact--or arrested the man when there actually was physical contact, but only against his person--that, unless I know a good detail about the facts of the case, I discount it. Sexual assaults are one of the most important products, and maybe the most important product, of the college caste system, but so many girls lie about it that it's not possible to hold too many cases (excepting that UAB case...I don't remember that girl's name, but shame on all of us Southerners) as exemplars of what's going on. Michael Vick and his torture of animals is clear-cut--there is not even a victim whose communication can be impugned. Despite all of the efforts of Vick, his lawyers, the league, the media, and 60 years of systematic aggression against American whites, Vick is still not in the clear.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Tom Iron

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood,

You call Vick a "multi-millionaire." I wonder if he's got the ability to hold unto his money? It seems to me, he doesn't. I could see him ending up in the gutter, dead broke, and or just plain dead.

Tom Iron...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He could easily end up back in prison. His younger brother Marcus, who was on the fringes of the NFL for a couple of years, appears to be criminally oriented, and so does Michael. We can only hope we see the day in America when there is healing and understanding, which will include exposing how sports, and the NFL and NBA in particular in conjunction with the media, promoted and exalted thugs over more qualified white athletes as part of a broader Cultural Marxist, anti-white agenda.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Michael ConVick will end up like Michael Jackson, burned out, dead before his time.

dwid

Hall of Famer
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4352034

"The anticipation and speculation can stop. Roger Goodell has reached a decision on Michael Vick.

The NFL commissioner has decided on a conditional reinstatement for the suspended quarterback that will allow Vick to attend training camp if he signs with a team, but will still suspend Vick for the first four games of the 2009 season, a source told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio. "

this is ridiculous. Edited by: dwid

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
He will be considered a "superstar" very quickly again. He has a career 53 % completion percentage and a 75 career passer rating. If Crouch or Scott Frost played the qb position in the NFL they would have had just as many or close to as many rushing yards and much better passing statistics. Yet this so called "superstar" has done nothing in his career as far as passing goes.

DWFan

Mentor
Looks like the end of watching the NFL is here for me. I wish I liked another sport as I liked to watch football.

green fire317

Banned
hockey has been my escape from the nfl the past few years. its a contact sport and there is no trash talking like there is in the nfl.

DWFan

Mentor
I like the idea of hockey, and when I was a kid I went and saw a game, which I utterly enjoyed. But I just can't tell what's going on when I watch it on television. Being from the deep South, there isn't much hockey tradition for me to build on. But thanks for the suggestion--I might give it a shot anyway.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Goodell's really a tough guy isn't he? What a pathetic joke! Vick should have been kicked out of the league. I am hopeful that Vick has gotten slower and even worse as a QB during his "time away from the game" and look forward to seeing him get leveled by some defensive players and taken out of the game.

green fire317

Banned
yeah there is nothing i would enjoy more than watching Vick get destroyed by guys like Allen, Urlacher, or Zbikowski.

toddelle

If your tired of all the prejudice and nonsense of todays NFL, maybe many of you would like to return to yesteryear of the 1970's? Below is a link to my late 60'S/70S/Early80S game collection. Feel free to browse. It's just my trade collection site. I don't sell because its copyrighted material. I only trade. No profit sought. Just thought members of this post would like to revisit the glory days.

http://www.goallinesoftware.com/goalline/tc/tc_user_home.asp?user=85

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the link toddelle, and welcome to posting at Caste Football, even though you've been here a long time!

Tom Iron

Mentor
It doesn't matter much whether of not vick plays again or is suspended or whatever happens now fellas. The die is cast with him. He's going to end up in the gutter drinking cheap wine talking about [back in the day].

Trust me on this. He's done.

Tom Iron...