The Mysterious George Santos...

white is right

Hall of Famer
It seems he's an elected fraud artist who literally lies about everything under the sun including his ancestry, schooling, work experience and there must be other things but I can't think of anything else at the moment...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It seems he's an elected fraud artist who literally lies about everything under the sun including his ancestry, schooling, work experience and there must be other things but I can't think of anything else at the moment...
Lol, I’m not surprised. This “proud openly gay man” was also previously married to a woman. He said “people change”. He sure seems to change like the wind.

I find it funny that the media has some egg on their face as they were giving him positive press (for a Republican) due to the fact he is a “minority” and a sodomite.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Subbing for Tucker Carlson on his show this week, Tulsi Gabbard interviewed Santos the other day and didn't cut him any slack. She's getting attacked for doing so by some Republicans and conservatives who care only that he's a Republican in a House with a very slim majority, but Santos comes across as a slimey con man. If he holds onto his seat he'll undoubtedly be just another RINO loser.

wile

Master
I'd tell the leftist moral panic artists to stuff it, seat him on the Post Office oversight committee and choke off his funding and then write the seat off because NY Dems are gonna mail in ballot that district next time around anyway.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Lol, I’m not surprised. This “proud openly gay man” was also previously married to a woman. He said “people change”. He sure seems to change like the wind.

I find it funny that the media has some egg on their face as they were giving him positive press (for a Republican) due to the fact he is a “minority” and a sodomite.
The only truth in his flim flam story might be he is a fruit cake as before I knew this "truth" he seemed too metrosexual to me. I remember there was a party leader in Canada who padded his resume with fake credentials and didn't disclose he was duel citizen with the US but this guy might as well be Will Smith from 6 Degrees of Separation..

Phall

Master
To quote the venerable Andrew Anglin:
I always tell everyone: say you’re Jewish, say you’re gay, say you’re a tranny. The media insists that these people are oppressed. If you get caught lying, just claim you are sharing in their oppression and you certainly wouldn’t pretend to be a member of these groups to get privilege – how can you get privilege from being a part of the oppressed?

I’m glad to see a Republican took my advice and got elected pretending to be a Jew banker descended from Holocaust survivors.

Santos should lean into this really hard and adopt a gimmick, like in pro wrestling, where he tells obvious lies. He can stand on some panel or give some testimony and say a catch phrase like "the dog ate my homework," then turn to the camera, make a face, and give a thumbs-up gesture. This could make him into one of the more popular senators, and it would provide amusement in an otherwise mirthless organization (the government).

The Hock

Master
To quote the venerable Andrew Anglin:

Santos should lean into this really hard and adopt a gimmick, like in pro wrestling, where he tells obvious lies. He can stand on some panel or give some testimony and say a catch phrase like "the dog ate my homework," then turn to the camera, make a face, and give a thumbs-up gesture. This could make him into one of the more popular senators, and it would provide amusement in an otherwise mirthless organization (the government).
Ha ha. Perfect. Thanks for the laughs to jumpstart my day.

NikoDuke

Mentor
The GOP should ignore the noise and hold onto the seat and ensure in exchange he votes on line with the GOP.

white is right

Hall of Famer
No mystery here as Santos was indicted today on various charges. I suspect leg irons will satisfy a bondage fetish of Santos...