Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bobby Bowden

• Jeff Bowden

• Total voters

KG2422

Mentor
Terry gets my vote. He worships blacks just like dear old daddy and he's so annoying.

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
My vote is for Bobby because he taught all of his sons the caste system ways..
smiley7.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bobby gets my vote. He's one of the Commissars of the Caste System, wholeheartedly implementing Caste principles at a major program for decades with no deviations. What sealed it for me was the article that reported that Bobby fell over laughing when he was asked if there were any good white running backs that could play for Florida State.

KG2422

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
What sealed it for me was the article that reported that Bobby fell over laughing when he was asked if there were any good white running backs that could play for Florida State.

I didn't know that Don. He deserves a swift kick in the nuts. Then he would fall over. I don't think he would be laughing though.

whiteCB

Master
That kick in the nuts sounds like a mighty fine idea KG and then we would be the ones rolling over laughing too. hahaha

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
It's oh so sweet how Bowden's FSU teams are no longer a national powerhouse (imo) and although ESPN tries to overrate them every year and put them in the top 10 and give them a top 5-10 recruiting class ranking every year, they consistenly underachieve.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Has to be Papa Bowden, as he is the one who has done the most to keep white athletes down. Wasn't Terry responsible for recruiting Heath Evans to Auburn?Edited by: Colonel_Reb

C'mon guys, this is no-brainer.

Papa Bowden is largely responsible for the attitudes carried by his progeny. If the Bowden young-uns worship blacks, it's largely because their Daddy did (and does to this day).

Bobby Bowden deserves much of the blame for turning major college football into the African circus that it has become.