T.J. Stinde RB

TWarriorFan

I apologize for the late post on this topic. I just found this forum and think it is great. TJ Stinde is one of the best backs I have seen in over 30 years of playing coaching and watching football. He does deserve to be playing somewhere. The team that beatStinde and Lexingtonin the championship game has a kid at linebackerwith the same problem. He led the state champion defense in tackles for the season with 120, had 3 INTs, 6 forced fumbles, 2 sacks, 4 hurriesand 18 tackles for loss. In the championship game, he had a game high 11 total tackles, 8 solo, 3 tackles for loss (all on Stinde), and a forced fumble. All of this as a sophomore. The team only gave up 5 rushing TDs all year, and Stinde was the only back to gain over 100 on them all year. This soph LBwill not get a lookfrom major colleges either though because he is from a small schooland white. Heck, he was the leader of a state champ D, had the stats, and still didn't even make all-area in the Champaign, IL. It's too bad they don't have a measureable for heart. You can watch that game on the IHSA website. Just click the TV icon then go to the 1A championship game. I hope somebody gets their head out and offers Stinde. They will be getting a true workhorse and a great kid.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
"That is the feces that is created when shame eats too much stupid. - Dale Gribble'

I already like you, can't go wrong with quoting King of the Hill!

TWarriorFan

Stinde has comitted to Illinois Wesleyan University - DIII. Apparently he was recruited by Illinois State but they did not offer.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Geez wouldn't be surprised if he is up there in among top rushers in d3 history 4 years from now.

whoknows

you need to get over yourself. your son who led the state champs d in tackles isnt even close to that knerr kid was his sophomore year. him and you are already to full of yourself and think that he is so good. ive heard several people talk about how he talks himself up so much. he's got a ways to go if he wants to play college ball even at the smallest level.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
So this looks like some kind of personal battle, kind of like the Hatfields and McCoys, on the Caste Football forum.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
So this looks like some kind of personal battle, kind of like the Hatfields and McCoys, on the Caste Football forum.

Haha a whole whopping 4 posts between the two of them. We'll see how thisplays out.