South Africa World Cup 2010

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm rooting for Germany all the way. This would be their 4th World Cup Championship if they can win it all. I want Klose to get the goals record as well.

Kaptain

Master
Seems some articles are already bracing to frame the German team dominance as a result of a multi-cultural roster. Here's just one of several:

multi-cult German team

I think we are in a no lose situation. The failure of the entire continent of Africa and France's black dominated team is the image of this World cup despite the media's diversity worshipping. No matter what people will see white men winning the cup.

foobar75

Master
I've seen a few articles popping up here and there about this "multi-ethnic" German team. It's nothing more than a desparate attempt by the cultural marxists to try and in some form or fashion, salvage a part of their agenda. After all, Africa, France (and England) have failed miserably, and despite some early South American success, it is once again Europe that stands tall. So, they need something to hold on to by talking about this ethnicity issue.

By my count, about 90% of the starters for the 2 semi-finals will be white, so we have nothing to complain about.

I did some research, and here are my findings on the German team:

- Total # of players on roster: 23
- Native Germans: 12
- Polish: 3 (Klose, Podolski, Trochowski)
- Turks: 2 (Ozil, Tasci)
- Africans: 3 (Boateng, Aogo, Cacau)
- Bosnian: 1 (Marin)
- Tunisian: 1 (Khedira)
- Spanish: 1 (Gomez)

First of all, the Poles are Germans as far as I'm concerned, so, this brings the number of Germans to 15 right away. Gomez is only half Spanish, while the Bosnian Marin is hard to tell apart from the others, so we have 17 bonafide whites on the German roster, no matter which criteria is used.

Both the Turks seem to me like they have far more white in them and non-white, a point already raised by a few folks here. Born and raised in Germany, they are not passport mercenaries or anything of the sort. Turks have a long history in Germany, with a population over 2 million today, so it is only normal that 1 or 2 may make it to the national team. Plus, Ozil is a fine player, while I don't believe the other Turk has seen any playing time.

Note that if Michael Ballack hadn't been hurt, Khedira would not be playing. He has done an adequate job as a sub, so, no issues there.

This brings us to the 3 blacks on the roster. These players are 3 too many, and they have no business playing for the German national team. Boateng simply sucks, Cacau is a mercenary and at 29 years old, his days on the team are numbered for sure. As for Aogo, he won't even get a sniff as far as playing time.

It must also be noted that the best German players are all white, and the team still starts 9 whites. Germany is not in any danger of becoming France or England, because virtually all the players coming thru the feeder systems, such as the U21 teams, are white, unlike what we see in France.

I hope we can put to rest some of these doubts about the "legitimacy" of the German team.

Deutschland uber alles.
smiley20.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
foobar75 said:
I've seen a few articles popping up here and there about this "multi-ethnic" German team. It's nothing more than a desparate attempt by the cultural marxists to try and in some form or fashion, salvage a part of their agenda. After all, Africa, France (and England) have failed miserably, and despite some early South American success, it is once again Europe that stands tall. So, they need something to hold on to by talking about this ethnicity issue.

By my count, about 90% of the starters for the 2 semi-finals will be white, so we have nothing to complain about.

I did some research, and here are my findings on the German team:

- Total # of players on roster: 23
- Native Germans: 12
- Polish: 3 (Klose, Podolski, Trochowski)
- Turks: 2 (Ozil, Tasci)
- Africans: 3 (Boateng, Aogo, Cacau)
- Bosnian: 1 (Marin)
- Tunisian: 1 (Khedira)
- Spanish: 1 (Gomez)

First of all, the Poles are Germans as far as I'm concerned, so, this brings the number of Germans to 15 right away. Gomez is only half Spanish, while the Bosnian Marin is hard to tell apart from the others, so we have 17 bonafide whites on the German roster, no matter which criteria is used.

Both the Turks seem to me like they have far more white in them and non-white, a point already raised by a few folks here. Born and raised in Germany, they are not passport mercenaries or anything of the sort. Turks have a long history in Germany, with a population over 2 million today, so it is only normal that 1 or 2 may make it to the national team. Plus, Ozil is a fine player, while I don't believe the other Turk has seen any playing time.

Note that if Michael Ballack hadn't been hurt, Khedira would not be playing. He has done an adequate job as a sub, so, no issues there.

This brings us to the 3 blacks on the roster. These players are 3 too many, and they have no business playing for the German national team. Boateng simply sucks, Cacau is a mercenary and at 29 years old, his days on the team are numbered for sure. As for Aogo, he won't even get a sniff as far as playing time.

It must also be noted that the best German players are all white, and the team still starts 9 whites. Germany is not in any danger of becoming France or England, because virtually all the players coming thru the feeder systems, such as the U21 teams, are white, unlike what we see in France.

I hope we can put to rest some of these doubts about the "legitimacy" of the German team.

Deutschland uber alles.
smiley20.gif

Yeah, I mentioned that the U21 team, out of 46 players, I think only 3 are black and one is a Tunisian. Almost all of the whites on the team are ethnic German. Two of the blacks are Boateng and Aogo, which leaves one. As foobar said, Cacau is getting old, I think this might be his last WC with them. Aogo is worthless, as is Boateng. (Still mad about Badstuber being benched.)

Even though this is the most "multi-cult" German team ever, it's still close to all-white. Ozil and Tasci, as has been mentioned by a few here, including me, are probably mostly white, and behave and act like white men. They are actually from Germany too.

What's diverse about 1 black getting playing time last game? I loved the last twenty minutes of the Argentina game, where Germany was playing with all whites. (Since Ozil is most likely majority white, I count him as white. He also behaves like a white man, and has light skin and white looking features.)This is the stupid media trying to make the DWFs think there is still a "multi-cult" or "diverse" team left. The DWFs who haven't seen Germany yet will be in for a big shock when they see the 9-10 whites starting for Germany. Cacau has been injured for the last two games, which is a pleasant surprise, and Boateng is usually subbed out.

It's sad that the media thinks a team with only one black who has seen playing time the last two games as "multi-cultural." Khedira also looks pretty white, but I'm not sure on him. Boateng didn't contribute at all in Germany's win over Argentina.

I just read one of the articles on Germany's multi-cultural team. For one, Podolski and Klose are of German origin, and Ozil was born in Germany. Good lord, I hope these girls know that Cacau, Aogo, and Boateng are the only mercenaries on the team. The DWFs don't see whites on the team as being multi cultural.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
On a related note, it looks like Cacau will miss the match against Spain.
smiley1.gif
That's good, because Cacau does absolutly nothing for Germany. He scored his meaningless goal at the end of the Australia game. Germany should look better than ever, I just hope they can handle the loss of Mueller.

Germany midfielder Sami Khedira, who has been suffering from a right thigh injury, was on Monday passed fit to face Spain in the World Cup semifinal, coach Joachim Loew said.

"Khedira will return to training. All the players are available for the match with the exception of Cacau, who remains doubtful,"Â￾ said Loew.

Stuttgart midfielder Khedira was substituted in the 77th minute of Saturday's 4-0 quarterfinal win over Argentina and was forced to skip training on Sunday. Brazilian-born striker Cacau, who picked up a stomach muscle injury last week, has now suffered a back injury.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Khedira-fit-for-semifinal/Article1-567967.aspx

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Plus, the GERMANS are blonde.

The media's Jewboys are insanely jealous of athletes that are blonde! The Jewboys want the whole world to look like all the hideous, hideous, West Africants that got sent packing!

White Power!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I didn't have time to watch the quarterfinals, but the good news is that any of the 4 remaining teams winning is a good result for us here. The DWFs are truly like blind squirrels who become nuts instead of seeing the situation that they are NUTS and can't see what's right in front of them (that nut that will feed their pea sized brains).

Amazing how many white athletes are simply getting "lucky". We are constantly "overachieving". It doesn't make sense. Once it shows to be a trend, there must be something to this "fact" that most of the best soccer players are white. Many other sports and positions in sports that the media tries to push as black dominated should actually be white dominated. The Duke basketball team were just students of the game with no athleticism. Toby Gerhart was just lucky to be the best RB in college, but simply won't be anywhere near the top of this draft for RB success at the next level. He will "automatically" never get a chance to start in the NFL...
smiley5.gif
The Klitchko's aren't great and Kobe Bryant or Lebron James would kick their asses if they pursued boxing instead of basketball.
smiley29.gif

Despite Jordan Shipley and Eric Decker each being selected in the first 3 rounds of this NFL draft and dominating in college, ESPN and Rivals puts out lists of 1 WR in their top 100, meaning that the NFL would have ZERO white WRs in the entire league if they got their way (as only about 33 or 34 drafted each year is the current trend). Despite the best QBs in the NFL being white and the failures of some recent #1 draft pick black QBs like Michael Vick and Jamarcus Russell- 9 of the top 12 H.S QBs are black according to ESPN. Hard as these white rivals try, the white athlete will NOT become instinct! Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
As others have mentioned, there is little remaining for the Afro-obsessed caste media to venerate in the Netherlands, Germany, Uruguay, and Spain.

Of these four squads, there are approximately three starters with full or partial African heritage"¦.Germany's defender Jerome Boateng, and Holland's De Jong and Van Der Wiel (I believe both will be suspended for today's game). None of those "black"Â￾ players have accomplished much of anything in the tournament thus far. Uruguay certainly has several players with full or partial mestizo ancestry"¦.but that ethnicity is not typically a beneficiary of the caste system. Germany has Khedira, a light-skinned Tunisian defensive midfielder with slightly above average ability. They also have Ozil, a talented young Turk with light-grey skin. Admittedly, Ozil does seem to pass the "eye test"Â￾ of the intoxicated fans. Spain seems to start 11 western European whites"¦with one questionable player with darker skin (I don't remember his name).

All of the star strikers for each squad are white men. Klose, Muller, Forlan, Sneijder, Robben, Villa, etc. Much like the 2010 Duke vs. Butler NCAA basketball championship, or the 2010 Winter Olympics"¦the image of the "African Hero"Â￾ is spiraling to hell, much to the chagrin of the corporate media, the corporate sponsors, the Marxist governments, the American / Global Caste System, FIFA, ESPN, the odious South African soccer fans, and the self-loathing white fan-boys the world over.

Borussia

Guru
Just wanted to commend the last few posts here. Spot on analysis. The multi-culturalists and marxists are trying to make some lemonade out of their failed African and black lemons by spinning the German team as the new poster boy of racial and ethnic inclusion.
LOL! Nice try ESPN. Go to hell.
Now, yes, this German team is more non-Germanic then ever before so they will take this and run with this.
Forget mentioning the fact that Ozil is obviously a White Turk, Boateng is overrated and Cacau the mercenary has done nothing of real substance.

The heart and soul of the team is German. Also, notice the media does not have a diversity hard on for Holland. They used to back in the 90s. They were very black and immigrant then. Now, mostly a respectable Dutch team. Couple of mulatto role players, classy captain Van Brockhorst and young black sub Elio, but the key point here is the reverse trend: Dutch team has gotten much WHITER!
Nicht gut for our marxist media friends.
So they don't really have a card to play here. Dutch team now: More Whiter and much better!
Not something ESPN will like to harp on for the legions of DWFs.

Also, one last point: Spain is reigning Euro 2008 Champions. They were clearly the best team in that tournament. 100% White Spaniard. Again, not much for the media and talmudists to do here. Just doesn't fit their agenda. You'd think a more objective media would be giving the 100% national representative Spanish more attention.
No, strangely quiet re Spain.

As for tomorrow's game, I love Germany. Yet again though, from a big picture perspective, Spain winning busts the Caste system just that much more.
Remember, not even one puny immigrant in the Spain team. Not one overrated Brazilian mystery meat mercenary, not one super afflete from a crap hole colony.
Just pure White bread Spanish.

Btw, Stefan Kiessling should start for Mueller. Should be a great game.
I think Germany is a buzz saw right now. They likely will win. Yet watch how the media spins it.
Spain-Holland would be wonderful as well.
Maybe a couple of nonwhites in Holland and put up a picture of today's Holland squad with one from '98. A clear difference.
Oh, how the diversity crowd must be crying there.

Great posts in this thread guys.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I think Germany will stay at nearly all white for at the very least a few more years; their U21 team has only 3 blacks (and one Tunisian) out of 46 players on it.

Take a look at England's team. England has only 10 whites out of 24 players! England is going towards turning into another France.

Another thing I see is the media is also trying to make Klose and Podolski part of the multi cultural crap. Give me a break! They may have been born in Poland, but have a huge chunk of German ancestry, and are white.

It's been said on here by a lot of people, Ozil is obviously a white Turk, and was born in Germany.

Cacau hasn't even been healthy the last couple of games either. Even if he's healthy, it's not like this "German" does anything of note. Boateng sucks, and is always one of the players subbed out. Light-skinned Tunisian Sami Khedira is doing a good job as a starter for injured Ballack.

So, that leaves us with: Boateng, the only "diversity" boy that gets any time. The other black on the team, Aogo, sucks and doesn't get a sniff of any sort of PT. As Borussia said, ESPN and the rest of the sissy media can go to hell.

We should be seeing an all-white German team for part of the game tommorow; Kiessling starts for Mueller, Marcell Jansen usually comes on for Boateng, and Khedira might get subbed out (he's been battling injury problems.)

Thanks Borussia.
smiley1.gif
I enjoy reading your posts as well.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
No blacks in the starting 11 for Netherlands. I did just find out that von Brockhorst's mother is Asian. They also play a north African substitute today. But zero blacks.

Now two blacks are out because of yellow cards. Hopefully at least one will lose his starting job for the final (if they make it through).

Netherlands winning would be very significant as they were (almost) as bad as France only a decade ago.

Also, remember that the true founders of South Africa were immigrants from Holland. For some reason, their descendants could not find a spot on the national squad of the "rainbow nation."

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Also, gotta say this ... I love the uniforms of Uruguay and Holland. Seeing the contrast of the bright orange and pale blue is really cool.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
What a great goal by Van Bronkhorst! Great to see no blacks starting for the Dutch.
smiley20.gif

The Hock

Master
That shot was spectacular. I had to be out the door, but I stayed to see what they would do on that attack and he hit that great goal.

Little late, but I'm catchin' the fever!Edited by: The Hock

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
It pains me to cheer against Uruguay since they knocked out the two most racist teams - France and South Africa - and the Great Black Nopes - Ghana - but I really like the Dutch squad. Realistically, they are the better side as well.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
3-1 Netherlands. Definitely a team to cheer for though so are Spain and Germany.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
What a great game by the Netherlands and Uruguay today.
smiley32.gif
Uruguay made it interesting at the end, but The Dutch held on for the win.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Who are you all cheering for tomorrow? I prefer all-white Spain though Germany is still mostly white and another World Cup will put them at 4 (tie with Italy and one behind Brazil).

If Germany does start Cacau then I cheer for Spain with no reservations as that will be two blacks for a formerly all-white side.

referendum

Mentor
Concerning the mostly black South African team, I'm wondering how much of that might be because soccer isn't a popular sport for white South Africans. I may be wrong here, but I was under the impression that white South Africans are more into rugby, cricket, golf, swimming, etc. and soccer has always been a black South African sport. Also, white South Africans are only about 15% of the population, so even if they were into the sport its not likely that they'd have a huge role anyway.
Of course the Dutch just showed that if the white Afrikaners were into soccer, they'd have some great players. I believe the Afrikaners are descendants of Dutch settlers, but also some French hugenots and a few Germans who immigrated there in the 1700's. Had tens of thousands immigrated there in the 1700's instead of the smaller amounts, South Africa would be quite a different place today.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
ABC had a segment on past South African soccer teams and right after the fall of apartheid (civilization) in SA the sides still had significant white representation. I assume you are correct in that rugby is more popular among whites. But there are still many white South African players and they are most likely better than most of the black South Africans. But they are kept off the team because of black racism.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Liverlips said:
ABC had a segment on past South African soccer teams and right after the fall of apartheid (civilization) in SA the sides still had significant white representation. I assume you are correct in that rugby is more popular among whites. But there are still many white South African players and they are most likely better than most of the black South Africans. But they are kept off the team because of black racism.
Yes some of the more extreme ANC figures wanted set up an affirmative action quota system for national sports teams. Mandela actually said that the best should play and he let the Rugby team which was world class stay intact. I think the more extreme types wanted 25 percent black teams no matter how unskilled the players were. Anyway the government has implemented socialist style funding for grass roots programs in the impoverished communities. So teams have gotten gradually blacker.