Site Traffic

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The number of posts has increased dramatically the past few weeks, which is great to see. We were in a posting funk earlier this year, which had me concerned. Not coincidentally, traffic to Caste Football has also picked up. July and August were the two best months we've had. Some of that obviously is posters returning to see the latest in threads they've posted on, but if you want to help build Caste Football one of the very best ways is to be as active as possible on the board. When there are alot of high quality activethreads, people (lurkers, opponents who might eventually see the light, fence-straddlers, converts who haven't begun posting yet, etc.), keep coming back.

Since we recently passed the landmark 100,000 post mark, here's a breakdown of traffic to Caste Football since it was launched in mid-October of 2004:

Unique visitors: 523,890 (number of different individuals who have visited Caste Football)

Repeat visitors: 75,282 (number of people who have been here more than once)

Total visits: 1,172,655

Total number of page views: 11,842,315

Edited by: Don Wassall

jared

Mentor
I think we were all in a summer lull waiting for football to start. Good news though Don.

Poacher

Mentor
I've been wondering about this. Seems like the number of "guests" online at any one time has increased of late.

This site is a valuable resource tool as well as a place to vent. Where else can one get the views/ facts expressed here? CF is literally the only game in town.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Many of the guests are because of the Olympics. Trolls like Brutal (a professional negroidphile) love this period where they can spout off about black supremacy in running and convieniently ignore, drug abuse and social factors. Also the "Redeem" team brought out some trolls too. Plus the NFL is starting and we know that is the number one sport in the US...
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white is right

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
About half the "guests" on here at any given time are search robots. Why so many I don't know but they drive traffic here through searches. A good example is when I googled Zac Keasey after, God forbid, he got a carry in a preseason game and CF's thread on Keasey was the first result that came up!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yes gambling/pools are starting soon, so guys that are looking for potential nuggets might look up guys like him and since this site is one of the few that would discuss him, they could give a hit to this site.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It's a shame that their are alot of low lifes who come on here to do nothing but attack us. They spend most of their time on those wigger sites and come in here for fun.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the stats Don, I have always wondered about how many new people have visited the site.

Don Wassall said:
The number of posts has increased dramatically the past few weeks, which is great to see.  We were in a posting funk earlier this year, which had me concerned.  Not coincidentally, traffic to Caste Football has also picked up.  July and August were the two best months we've had.  Some of that obviously is posters returning to see the latest in threads they've posted on, but if you want to help build Caste Football one of the very best ways is to be as active as possible on the board.  When there are a lot of high quality active threads, people (lurkers, opponents who might eventually see the light, fence-straddlers, converts who haven't begun posting yet, etc.), keep coming back.

Since we recently passed the landmark 100,000 post mark, here's a breakdown of traffic to Caste Football since it was launched in mid-October of 2004:

Unique visitors: 523,890 (number of different individuals who have visited Caste Football)

Repeat visitors: 75,282 (number of people who have been here more than once)

Total visits: 1,172,655

Total number of page views: 11,842,315

This is great news. Infortunately though, this also puts us under the scrutinous radar of certain "government watchdog agencies". Although, we were probably under this radar a long time ago anyway. I clicked on this site one evening in the past and and was inexplicably denied access after several attempts. I was a little pissed off at first because I thought some "adversaries" of ours had the site shut down.

It was probably just my internet services not co-operating that day. I have been a member of CF for a few years now, but the thought of "outside interference" has always been in the back of my mind.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Ground Fighter

guest301

Hall of Famer
Congrats on your 1000th post, groundfighter.

guest301

Hall of Famer
49 guests and one member logged online just a few minutes ago.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'd been away alot with a new contract/position, and work has a nice proxy server to filter out most everything. Plus, busy with family stuff (4 kids now).

Fyi, I tell any fellow conservatives or those I deem prone to have interest about CF. One of my buddy's laughs it off (quasi "drunk white fan" syndrome), but I still send links or references from CF to friends, etc.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
guest301 said:

Now that Ground Fighter finally made it to 1,000 posts I think he's gonna stop posting altogether.
smiley36.gif

whiteCB

Master
DixieDestroyer said:
Fyi, I tell any fellow conservatives or those I deem prone to have interest about CF. One of my buddy's laughs it off (quasi "drunk white fan" syndrome), but I still send links or references from CF to friends, etc.

I know the pain man. I too have friends that think there's no possible way whitey's getting shut out of certain positions in football. "They are naturally faster" is his response. Ignorance is hard to combat!
smiley5.gif

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Great news, Don. I'm sure the site will be even bigger in the future as it is sui generis. Have you ever received any media attention from a mainstream source?

guest301

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
guest301 said:

Now that Ground Fighter finally made it to 1,000 posts I think he's gonna stop posting altogether. 
smiley36.gif

Yes, I agree with you Don. Groundfighter is a overachieving high motor blue collar poster with deceptively good posting skills who has reached his potential and will never reach the exalted status that guys like Reb and Shogun have. I am still striving though.
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ground Fighter needs to recharge his former non-stop motor in order to get back to his overachieving posting rate, which has slowed considerably, otherwise we will have to reclassify him as a "raw" "project" who shows flashes of electric and room brightening posting but who is unreliable and whose hands often drop the keyboard when he's typing.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great stuff y'all!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

guest301 said:
Don Wassall said:
guest301 said:

smiley36.gif

Yes, I agree with you Don. Groundfighter is a overachieving high motor blue collar poster with deceptively good posting skills who has reached his potential and will never reach the exalted status that guys like Reb and Shogun have. I am still striving though.
smiley2.gif

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
I'm a "possession poster".

Don Wassall said:
otherwise we will have to reclassify him as a "raw" "project" who shows flashes of electric and room brightening posting but who is unreliable and whose hands often drop the keyboard when he's typing.

Thats right guys, just dig that knife a little deeper each time, and twist until I bleed to death.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall said:
Ground Fighter needs to recharge his former non-stop motor in order to get back to his overachieving posting rate, which has slowed considerably, otherwise we will have to reclassify him as a "raw" "project" who shows flashes of electric and room brightening posting but who is unreliable and whose hands often drop the keyboard when he's typing.

Well guys, I have been really busy focusing on my "deceptively fast" posting skills and my "good message board" attitude, so I have been out of the CF loop for a while. But hark! Good news gentleman, I've spoken to my agents, Kyle Brown-nose and Sheila Vapid-Breathless, and they are currently helping me refine my "non-stop motor, blue collar, throwback-like" talent once again. They even told me that, if I'm lucky (fingers crossed), a respectable division 3 website might even recruit me, and let me be a third or fourth string "possession poster" once again. That is, of course, only if the "real athletic posters" somehow all sustain finger injuries while typing.

Never-the-less, I'm making a comeback boys.
smiley4.gif
Edited by: Ground Fighter

Don Wassall said:
guest301 said:

smiley36.gif

I'm like the Mike Furrey of CF.

1,000 yards/1,000 posts...its the same thing.
smiley36.gif