Seattle Seahawks General Thread

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
There's been a few with 21 but none that regularly started all 22 that I can recall. I'm sure the Browns would like to follow suit but they have a few top quality overachievers on their o-line that they still need.

It feels that more teams are trending towards all black or nearly all black (Browns and Crawfords both taking big steps this season to get much blacker). There has been zero pushback from fan bases as they blindly accept these affletes as the best in the world despite the often times mediocre product on the field. The media is in full frenzy to usher in a much blacker league to cater to the most coddled race in Amerika while the typical White NPC cheers them on with their "the best players play" programming ingrained into their conditioned brains. The caste system is truly a fine example of "mass formation psychosis".

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Well, we all know a high quality journalist would take the time to write an article about what it great thing it is.

100% “diversity”.

To borrow a line from the Princess Bride:

“You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means”

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Seahawks had the least numbers of White starters last year, with 2. As repugnant as Seattle was (is), you can see from my demographics report that there were teams with even fewer Whites on the overall roster. So a lot of company for most atrocious organization.

New York Jets, 12.5 (4)
Miami Dolphins, 13 (3)
New York Giants, 12 (4)
Baltimore Ravens, 11 (4)
Chicago Bears, 12 (4)
Seattle Seahawks, 13 (2)
Carolina Panthers, 10 (4)
Arizona Cardinals, 11 (3)
Cleveland Browns, 7 (3)

PS - the Steelers look like they’ll be joining this list from the early roster returns….

jphoss

Mentor
It feels that more teams are trending towards all black or nearly all black (Browns and Crawfords both taking big steps this season to get much blacker). There has been zero pushback from fan bases as they blindly accept these affletes as the best in the world despite the often times mediocre product on the field. The media is in full frenzy to usher in a much blacker league to cater to the most coddled race in Amerika while the typical White NPC cheers them on with their "the best players play" programming ingrained into their conditioned brains. The caste system is truly a fine example of "mass formation psychosis".
It’s made the game almost unwatchable for me. Honestly if it wasn’t for this site I doubt I’d watch any nfl games anymore but cheering on our guys and bringing the caste system to light is worth enduring these coal games

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It’s made the game almost unwatchable for me. Honestly if it wasn’t for this site I doubt I’d watch any nfl games anymore but cheering on our guys and bringing the caste system to light is worth enduring these coal games

I agree with you completely.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1773750/seattle-seahawks-howell-gm-john-schneider-explains-sam-trade/

Schneider really talking out of conext here with age:

“He’s 23 years old and has 18 starts in the league already, and he’s the same age as like (Jayden) Daniels from LSU and (South Carolina QB Spencer) Rattler and (UW Huskies QB Michael) Penix, and he’s a year younger than (Oregon QB) Bo Nix. We were just really excited to be able to acquire him. We know he’s a serious dude and into it, he works his tail off.”

Bo Nix turned 24 a few weeks ago, Penix will turn 24 in May, Rattler 24 in September and Daniels 24 in December. Just doing my part to fight back against the narrative Nix is somehow overaged when all 4 of these guys will turn 24 this year.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It’s a good spot for Howell honestly. I doubt they draft anyone highly and Geno is likely seen as a stopgap / bridge QB after last season’s stinker. If Sam comes in and picks everything up quick, I don’t see why he wouldn’t be able to beat out Smiff as the week 1 starter.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It’s a good spot for Howell honestly. I doubt they draft anyone highly and Geno is likely seen as a stopgap / bridge QB after last season’s stinker. If Sam comes in and picks everything up quick, I don’t see why he wouldn’t be able to beat out Smiff as the week 1 starter.

I agree. Howell played well last season in the disastrous Redskins franchise. Funny how Bieniemy kind of slinked off into the shadows after his failure as the OC in Washington despite being the most qualified head coaching candidate for every job over the past 3 seasons prior to 2023.

jphoss

Mentor
I agree. Howell played well last season in the disastrous Redskins franchise. Funny how Bieniemy kind of slinked off into the shadows after his failure as the OC in Washington despite being the most qualified head coaching candidate for every job over the past 3 seasons prior to 2023.
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for his interviews. As the oc of the premiere franchise and a black man he must’ve been appallingly bad in those interviews for him not to get hired.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
After this signing by the Cardinals, the Seahawks don't have a single White o-lineman on their depth chart and just one White TE, third stringer Brady Russell. When all's said and done they may challenge the record setting depths plunged by the Browns last year in moving toward an almost all-black roster. And an all-black starting 22 seems more and more likely. Chompin' Pete must be very proud of new head coach Mike MacDonald.

NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports the Cardinals have agreed to terms with Evan Brown, formerly of the Seahawks, to a one-year $2.35 million deal.
Brown will make the move to the Seahawks’ divisional rivals on a deal worth up to $2.9 million. He made 16 starts in Seattle last season and now fills a void on the Cardinals’ offensive line.