Scout.com

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I used to think scout was better than whiterivals, but not if these top QBs stand. Scout released their first watch lists for positions today, and ONLY 1 OF THE TOP 8 QBS ARE WHITE!
smiley7.gif
This isn't right. Evan Crower is the only white QB in the top 8, at no. 2.

This is unheard of. More extreme hyping of black QBs up. This move might kick the more talented white QBs out of the ultra caste SEC schools, and to schools where whites are allowed to play every position, such as Nebraska, BYU, Central Michigan, Stanford, Wyoming, etc. That would make these teams better. They may be pushing it too far totally kicking whites out of the 4-5 star rankings, which means smaller, white friendly schools get the oppurtunitty to get these guys. The caste masters may be pushing it too far with the DWFs this time.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Lower-rated Whites can still get offers from the bigger schools.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Great post Jack Lambert:
"The caste masters may be pushing it too far with the DWFs this time."

I've tried to explain exactly what you said, but you have said it better. 13% of the population now IRRATIONALLY makes up 87.5% of the top 8 QBs. Wake up DWFs! They are rooting for the extinction of whites in sports!

As of last year, Scout may now be worse than White Rivals. My new nickname for scout is BrownieScout.com.