Samuel L. Jackson: I Voted for Obama Because He's Black

Bronk

Mentor
“When it comes down to it, they wouldn’t have elected a ******. Because, what’s a ******? A ****** is scary. Obama ain’t scary at all. ******s don’t have beers at the White House. ******s don’t let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A ****** would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the **** said that?’ I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, ’cuz he ain’t gotta worry about getting re-elected.â€

http://www.theroot.com/samuel-l-jackson-obama-voted-because-black

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This guy is a joke...I think he has taken his character from Pulp Fiction and tried to make that his real life personality. Three black's have made outrageous racist comments this week - Jackson about Obama, Whitlock and Mayweather both attacking Lin. Not a word of outrage has come from the MSM outlets in America. I do think white people with a decent head on their shoulders have finally realized the obvious double standard of black racism in this country and are beginning to push back slowly.

My theory on blacks in America is that the past 50 or so years since LBJ passed the Civil Rights Legislation it allowed blacks collectively as a group within a much larger society act like spoiled children. No one is allowed to speak up against them, point out their wrongs or physically subdue them without being branded as bigoted racists. They must always have unearned praise lavished on them for things they did not achieve. Black behavior in America is the 800 lb gorilla in the room...every aware non-black in America knows as a collective group they are so backward, ignorant, cliquish and quick to play the victim. The leftist/marxist power structure set up in this country over the past 50 or so years has made it this way and been very successful.

I shared thoughts with Tom Iron in another thread on the path of blacks in America - to either choose the path of Booker T. Washington or W.E.B. DuBois...It is pretty eye opening to see the different philosophies of those two men.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yes, it's bad enough that blacks vote for Obama because he's black, but it's a sickening thing to hear white people say they are glad Obama became the president because he's black.

Steve Phillips just yesterday on Mad Dog,(Evan/Phillips Show) said he was glad BO became the president, because of the racial prejudices blacks had to endure and it shows how far we've come as a country even though he completely disagreed with his politics.

WHAT! Total BS!

How many here on CF will be glad when BO wins a second term even though you prefer Ron Paul's position's?

Do people really understand what they are saying?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm not a bit surprised to hear this from that overrated, under-talented, overexposed, foul mouthed jabrone. He hasn't 1 iota of class. On the upside, this will hopefully give some sheeple an idea of how most coloreds think.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
It's why I didn't vote for him.