Sam Shutt Senior Video

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I watched his junior tape and now ive had the chance to see his senior video i am very impressed w\this kid

johnnyboy

Guru
hey guys,

anybody heard any more news one Sam Shutt? i just finished watching his videos and im thoroughly impressed. the videolink posted above shows as least 7 plays where sam either puts the jukes on or flat out flys past black cornerbacks and safeties. too bad he hasnt gotten better offers. i think tennessee offered but i wish he'd go to one of the white friendly schools. also, notre dame needs some secondary help, they should take a look at Sam. he's got the speed for corner but he also knows how to lower his shoulder and bring the pain.

hey does anyone know the name of the qb throwing to Sam? kid throws a great deep ball.

cheers

coach57

johnnyboy said:
hey guys,

anybody heard any more news one Sam Shutt? i just finished watching his videos and im thoroughly impressed. the videolink posted above shows as least 7 plays where sam either puts the jukes on or flat out flys past black cornerbacks and safeties. too bad he hasnt gotten better offers. i think tennessee offered but i wish he'd go to one of the white friendly schools. also, notre dame needs some secondary help, they should take a look at Sam. he's got the speed for corner but he also knows how to lower his shoulder and bring the pain.

hey does anyone know the name of the qb throwing to Sam? kid throws a great deep ball.

cheers

I know he recently recieved an offer from TCU