Robert Murtha-RB-Costa Mesa Mustangs

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Colonel,

since i am not a member of MySpace, i couldn't view that link. here is another video link that is of the same kid, i think.

of course, i'm probably the only person in America who doesn't have a MySpace profile and couldn't view your original link.
smiley9.gif
smiley36.gif

good find, though.
smiley32.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I ran into the same problem when looking at Cody Paul's videos. Robert had some that were on different formats too. Thanks for the new link, JC. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
How old is this kid?

Robert Murtha looks about 12 I'd say, and Cody Paul looks about 10. Cody Paul has incredible moves and instincts on the field. Both these kids are obviously dominant youth football players. Unfortunately most of the top kids from my youth football days did not amount to much in HS. I'm not sure it was because they peaked to early, or because they lost interest and didn't work about becoming better. It's possible that it was natural for them early, and once they actually had to work harder in HS, it came as a shock to them and they didn't respond. The only one who I played with that made it to the NFL was an average youth player. He didn't really take off until his junior year of HS. I wish the best for these kids though, and hope they don't stop working at it once they get to tougher competition!