Rick Sanchez fired from CNN

Paleocon

Guru
Well here comes the apology. Apparently if Sanchez slept more he wouldn't notice his bosses and colleagues were mostly Jewish. I guess now he has an excuse to take an on-the-clock siesta at his next job: he can say he is fighting off narrow-mindedness.
smiley36.gif

http://scoop.todayshow.com/_news/2010/10/06/5243876-rick-sanchez-says-he-didnt-intend-narrow-mindedness?gt1=43001

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
HA HA, the apolgy according to the script. And it will buy him no forgiveness and no relief.
smiley36.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
HA HA, the apolgy according to the script. And it will buy him no forgiveness and no relief.
smiley36.gif

A corporate-funded, Marxist "apology"Â￾ from a corporate-funded, Marxist p-ssy.

These habitual "race apologies"Â￾ are proof that even feelings of personal guilt are now artificial and federally regulated.

Europe

Mentor
Thrashen said:
Rush "I Am NeoCon, Hear Me Roar"Â￾ Limbaugh kept calling Sanchez an "anti-Semitic bigot"Â￾ on his show yesterday. He agreed with his instant termination from CNN. Rush, despite knowing the truth, was "bought and paid for"Â￾ long ago.

Rush is a fiery liberal with concern to racial matters (and almost everything else)....and the little corporate drug addict thinks he's the "voice"Â￾ of conservatism. What institution remains to "be conserved"Â￾ anyway? Certainly not Limbaugh's hilariously titled "Excellence In Broadcasting Network."Â￾

I listened to his show once for 10 minutes and heard him speak on C-span once or twice. He is just a whore who will say a few things against "Big Govt". I am so sick of 'conservatives' who live such lifestyles. Look at a guy like Mario Cuomo who is a liberal politically,but really lived a conservative personal life. A lot of the conservatives are really hedonists who just want lower taxes for themselves. They really don't care about America or Americans,especially white ones, and are gladly selling out this country to foreigners and corporations, while they cheat on their wives,send jobs overseas,create a "diverse" workforce,support immigration and play golf at their country clubs.

Highlander

Mentor
Europe said:
Thrashen said:
Rush "I Am NeoCon, Hear Me Roar"Â￾ Limbaugh kept calling Sanchez an "anti-Semitic bigot"Â￾ on his show yesterday. He agreed with his instant termination from CNN. Rush, despite knowing the truth, was "bought and paid for"Â￾ long ago.

Rush is a fiery liberal with concern to racial matters (and almost everything else)....and the little corporate drug addict thinks he's the "voice"Â￾ of conservatism. What institution remains to "be conserved"Â￾ anyway? Certainly not Limbaugh's hilariously titled "Excellence In Broadcasting Network."Â￾

I listened to his show once for 10 minutes and heard him speak on C-span once or twice. He is just a whore who will say a few things against "Big Govt". I am so sick of 'conservatives' who live such lifestyles. Look at a guy like Mario Cuomo who is a liberal politically,but really lived a conservative personal life. A lot of the conservatives are really hedonists who just want lower taxes for themselves. They really don't care about America or Americans,especially white ones, and are gladly selling out this country to foreigners and corporations, while they cheat on their wives,send jobs overseas,create a "diverse" workforce,support immigration and play golf at their country clubs.
You both nailed it.