Reporter Fired for Commentary Re: Black Males

Deus Vult

Mentor
Have y'all heard of this tv reporter who was fired for editorializing in his on-the-scene report, opining that the problem of blacks' hostility toward police officers flows from the absence of responsible fathers in black communities?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ppears-Fox-News-saying-knew-consequences.html

Conservatives seem to side with the reporter. I side with him to an extent, but do believe his view is more ignorant, environment-based liberalism. The problem of lawlessness in black areas stems from the population itself. It is who they by-and-large are. Lack of nuclear family is another effect, not so much a cause. Blacks only had in-numbers the nuclear family when far less emancipated by law. What you see to today, the rampant black dysfunction, is the inevitable result of emancipation and extension of civil rights to blacks.

Color-blindness is a tremendously destructive doctrine.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Have y'all heard of this tv reporter who was fired for editorializing in his on-the-scene report, opining that the problem of blacks' hostility toward police officers flows from the absence of responsible fathers in black communities?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ppears-Fox-News-saying-knew-consequences.html

Conservatives seem to side with the reporter. I side with him to an extent, but do believe his view is more ignorant, environment-based liberalism. The problem of lawlessness in black areas stems from the population itself. It is who they by-and-large are. Lack of nuclear family is another effect, not so much a cause. Blacks only had in-numbers the nuclear family when far less emancipated by law. What you see to today, the rampant black dysfunction, is the inevitable result of emancipation and extension of civil rights to blacks.

Color-blindness is a tremendously destructive doctrine.

You mean Sean Bergin? I have. He was demoted to covering only one story a week after his statements and I believe he decided to quit. This was after the black wife of the animal who killed a cop said that he should have killed more cops.

Deus Vult

Mentor
You mean Sean Bergin? I have. He was demoted to covering only one story a week after his statements and I believe he decided to quit. This was after the black wife of the animal who killed a cop said that he should have killed more cops.

Aye. You are correct: he was not so much fired as forced out by demotion.

Mr. Bergin deserves credit for not shrugging off the heinous comments of the perp's widow. It suggests he cares about the people and the city in his report, that they are not mere fodder. However, he took aim at the wrong target. Focus on a symptom, as opposed to the cause, diverts energy and resources and prolongs the problem.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Bergin was actually doing a service or PSA for the dumb negro mob as a whole. Will they listen? Of course not. They will be a burden for time in memorial. Yes, there are exceptions, but they pale in comparison to this FUBAR group.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Bergin was on the Political Cesspool with James Edwards this past Saturday. This is yet another sad example of how the disease of political correctness works.