Ratio of whites/Negroes in American sports

Euro King

Not just popular American sports such as NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL etc<div>I want to know how many registered (estimation is appreciated too) white professional athletes are today in the US in every professional sport there is, compared to the overrated over hyped Negroes!</div><div>
</div><div>Thanks in advance and God Bless you brothers!</div><div>
</div><div>PS</div><div>I know it's impossible to give me an exact number, but estimation and any kind of ratio would be super appreciated :)</div>
Edited by: Euro King

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
NFL was 30% White and 67% black in 2010
NBA was 18% White (mostly non-US Whites) and 77% black in 2010
WNBA was 16% White (U.S.) and 69% black (U.S.) in 2010-international player numbers (14%) aren't broken down by race but are mostly black
MLB was 60% White and 9% black in 2010
MLS was 54% White and 26% in 2010
NHL was over 97% White and less than 3% black in 2010

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
But...but...but there aren't enough Negroes in MLB, or so we've been told once again in an "official report."

Is the NBA really on about 18% white? I thought it was a little better for us than that, but Col. Reb is a researcher extraordinaire.

Of course, I don't watch the NBA so I guess I won't lose any sleep over it.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Some of those numbers are from my memory or existing CF threads. A few are from Lapdog's organization.If the White NBA number is higher, it isn't by much. American born White NBA players are very rare, as almost everyone here knows. I'm a tad surprised that Euro King hadn't already looked a lot of this info up. Most of it is easy to find.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The number of white NBA players is slightly higher than 20 % and that of course includes European whites. The number of American whites in the league is around 10 % or so. Compare that to 15 years ago when American whites made up 20+% of the league. There were only a handful of white Europeans in the league then.

Truthteller

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
WNBA was 16% White (U.S.) and 69% black (U.S.) in 2010-international player numbers (14%) aren't broken down by race but are mostly black

Reb, this league has gotten quite dark over the years. In 2001, for example, of the top 14 picks, 10 where white**, which is nothing short of unbelievable to me
smiley3.gif

Also, just like the NBA, this league has progressively gotten blacker as time has gone forward. At the same time, as one would expect, the league has gone from having a 'very promising' future-- with 3 networks televising their games (Lifetime, NBC &amp; ESPN), owners &amp; cities clamouring for expansion teams and crowds in excess over 10,000 per -- to a league that is fighting hard just to stay in business. In recent years, several original'anchor franchises' have folded and no one even wants a expansion team, despite the fact that the expansion fees are minimal, compared to other sports (1 mill deposit, only).

I think the ESPN contract is the only reason this league is still afloat.....that and the reallow salaries -- even the superstars only make about 100K per season; rookies only make 35k.

As far as the international players, most seem to be Aussie woman, with some Eastern Euro's sprinkled in....Up until a freaky 6' 8" mulatto was drafted #2 overall a few weeks ago, all the Aussie woman where white, I think?...In the lasttwo years, Seattle and Phoenix won titles with several white superstars and 5 or 6 white woman on their rosters (of 11), but 'Urban' teams like NY, LA, Wash &amp; Chicago have been almost all black for a while.

My guess is the WNBA is about 27 to 30% white....Not real good, but better than the NBA

P.S: Another issue this league has, in terms of marketing and selling tickets, is the perception that the league is full of lesbians, which has made it real hard to get families to buy tickets.

** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_WNBA_Draft

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the info about the WNBA, Truthteller!

Truthteller

Mentor
Not a problem, Reb. Let me just note this to be very clear: I'm not a WNBA fan at all. I rarely watch games and could care less if this league folds -- although it won't, because the progressives need it to work.

But back in the summer of 2009, about the same time I signed up at CF, I started to track the racial makeup of this league and tracked the teams. I then went back and did some research and I was astounded to find that the league used to be much more promising financiallyand much morewhite friendly from 1997 (first year)up until around 2004.

To me, this is veryscary. Most posters here at CF actually believe if the NFL or NBA started attracting less fans and losing more money, they would be forced to have whiter rosters. It makes some sense, right? WNBA debunks this theory, as the more unpopular the league gets, the less whites girls are being brought in among the 12 remaining teams. Astounding thing, is even while the WNBA is in free-fall popularity wise, ESPN has handed them a fairly nice, long term contract, which will keep them afloat for quite a while.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Very interesting point, Truthteller. No doubt those that push the caste system will do their best to keep the big lie alive by any means necessary.

Euro King

Colonel_Reb said:
NFL was 30% White and 67% black in 2010
NBA was 18% White (mostly non-US Whites) and 77% black in 2010
MLB was 60% White and 9% black in 2010
MLS was 54% White and 26% in 2010
NHL was over 97% White and less than 3% black in 2010
<div>
</div><div>
</div><div>My friend very interesting numbers, but i would really appreciate if you could overlook the 4 main sports of America ( WNBA is totally insignificant if you ask me, i don't know why you even felt to mention a female league, if that's the case you should mention the female leagues of soccer, softball and volleyball)</div><div>I would be really interested if you had any ratios for me for sports (professional or Olympic) such as MLS, Lacrosse, Rugby, Beach Volleyball, cycling, swimming, MMA, golf, tennis etc</div><div>
</div><div>I believe that at least 85% of the Professional and Olympic athletes of the US today must be white athletes. If i judge from the summer Olympic team of 2008 and winter Olympic team of 2010, US team must be nearly 80% white ( in all sports)</div>

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
Nearly all of those sports you mentioned are overwhelmingly white. Though I couldn't find statistics for many of them (sports like Volleyball and Cycling don't always have one major organization that can provide a racial breakdown of the sport), they all have white majorities based on what I have seen regarding their players and the economic status of their athletes.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Euro King said:
I want to know how many registered (estimation is appreciated too) white professional athletes are today in the US in every professional sport there is

I already stated the MLS numbers above. Apparently you overlooked that
one. How about finding the rest of the numbers yourself, since you can't
seem to decide what you want help with. And another thing newbie, don't come here and tell us what we should or shouldn't be doing. I provided the above info because I wanted to help you out a bit. You've ended that.

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Colonel_Reb said:
Euro King said:
I want to know how many registered (estimation is appreciated too) white professional athletes are today in the US in every professional sport there is

I already stated the MLS numbers above. Apparently you overlooked that one. How about finding the rest of the numbers yourself, since you can't seem to decide what you want help with. And another thing newbie, don't come here and tell us what we should or shouldn't be doing. I provided the above info because I wanted to help you out a bit. You've ended that.

Very interesting that someone claiming for the last six months to be writing an authoritative book on the subject wants folks here to be doing basic research for him that isnot hardto find in the era of internet searching and should have been done long ago if there is indeed a book underway, and is constantly critical of CF and of posters' responses to him. He'snot interested in and/or is incapable ofunderstanding how the Caste System works in the U.S., which is akin to writing a book about the history of communism without knowing or caring anything about the USSR.

I'll join what others have said openly and what I have hinted at previouslyand thought since his first post-- this guy is a phony, a troll. If there's a book, publish it, and if it's any good we'll be glad to mention it positively here and encourage sales. But I could write my own book on all the bs artists, con men and posers I've met (and read) over the years.

j41181

Master
WNBA is practically a lesbian affair, and I'm sure 80-90% of it's TV audience are women. Unless you're a castrated, emasculated man, most men (not black) don't a rats about that league. It's not even appealing to Asian or Hispanic/Latin women, and has lost appeal to many white women in last several years. It doesn't surprise me it became a female version of the NBA, in just 15 years of existence.

Like the NBA, it mainly targets black Americans. I sometimes wonder if the NWO is trying to make blacks the NEW JEWS, God's other Chosen Tribe???

It's nice to see the MLB largely white (for now), despite an aggressive effort by the league in bringing more Hispanic/Latinos and Asians.

Euro King

Colonel_Reb said:
Euro King said:

I already stated the MLS numbers above. Apparently you overlooked that
one. How about finding the rest of the numbers yourself, since you can't
seem to decide what you want help with. And another thing newbie, don't come here and tell us what we should or shouldn't be doing. I provided the above info because I wanted to help you out a bit. You've ended that.
<div>
</div><div>Mate, i appreciate your help, i apologize if it seemed like i attacked you (WTF, my English is so poor after all? You really need to show sympathy to my English and not get me wrong all the time)</div><div>You are right i did not even see the MLS information you gave and i am sorry.</div><div>You are right i should do all this researchby myselfor just not focus on American sports too much!</div><div>Truth is i focus more in worldwide events and international sports that billions of people watch such as soccer, Olympics, Formula 1, tennis, rugby, cricket etc that most of the times are nearly 100% white dominated! Truth is i really wanted the help of guys like you from this site about American reality, but all i got back was constant attack or disrespect or even worse i was accused of being a troll of Jewish orNegroheritage (God what an insult)</div><div>I met the great Dr David Duke in Hungary sometime ago and i must admit that as long as there are Great Caucasian Americans like him, who embrace, respect and honor every white man around the world, there is hope for white Americans.............in this site i never saw no bond or respect from my so called white brothers from usa, in all honest not even Negroes have disrespected me that much in Yahoo Answers or other sites! Anyways since i can't get the help i really want for my book on this site as i hoped, i will mention American Football very slightly in my book ( as sport that nearly 300 million people watch at its peak) and focus in truly international sports than in 99% of the cases (excluding very few sprints and running in track and field worldwide competitions) my white brothers dominate!</div><div>
</div><div>My book is about to show to the world, how white athletes dominate the global world of sports on a worldwide level, i could care less about one local sport in America.</div><div>
</div><div>I am done with this site, all i got was disrespect and constant attacks from people who were supposed to share the same love and passion with me for the white race!</div><div>
</div><div>My book will be all about whites dominating, not about white in one specific nation crying and complaining like babies for one damn sport! Like i said, if Europeans were interested in this sport, we would dominate it for our glorious white race like we do in most sports worldwide.</div><div>
</div><div>I am done, good luck to everybody on this site and stop attacking white people worse than you would do with a Negro or a Jew, it's sad !</div>

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
EuroKing, I think you are missing the whole point. We all know there are other sports around the world that are white dominated. However, this sites main focus is football, a sport all of us have grown up with and loved as kids. The racial dynamics of football have changed drastically, though not since I've been following it as I'm too young to remember much of a difference. In those sports you mention there is no caste system, since they are already white dominated. We here at Castefootball take issue with the lack of white skill position players in the NFL.

G

whiteathlete33 said:
EuroKing, I think you are missing the whole point. We all know there are other sports around the world that are white dominated. However, this sites main focus is football, a sport all of us have grown up with and loved as kids. The racial dynamics of football have changed drastically, though not since I've been following it as I'm too young to remember much of a difference. In those sports you mention there is no caste system, since they are already white dominated. We here at Castefootball take issue with the lack of white skill position players in the NFL.

No sport belongs to any one race. I cannot see how a black dominant sport is a caste system but yet a white dominant one is not. How does that make sense? S

Some sports just have a larger group of a certain race in it for certain reasons.

How can you people think that only one race should be on top of every thing because they are 'superior' and the other 'inferior'?

It is so hard for me to understand this and it saddens me greatly.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:

No sport belongs to any one race. I cannot see how a black dominant sport is a caste system but yet a white dominant one is not. How does that make sense? S

Some sports just have a larger group of a certain race in it for certain reasons.

How can you people think that only one race should be on top of every thing because they are 'superior' and the other 'inferior'?

It is so hard for me to understand this and it saddens me greatly.

What saddens me is that you come here posting sh*t when you have no idea what you are talking about. Scroll through thehundreds of pages of archives we havededicated towhite athletes facing the caste system. If the people here at this site think white athletes are superior, so what?We are obviously in the minority sinceeveryoneelse listens to what the media tells them.The numbers in the NFL and NBA aren't even close to what they should be.There are good athletes of every race, but in America there are a ton of whites who are talented enough to play in these leagues, but never get the chance b\c they are labeled as not being "athletic enough" aka not "black enough".

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Euro King said:
I am done with this site, all i got was disrespect and constant attacks from people who were supposed to share the same love and passion with me for the white race!</div><div></div><div>My book will be all about whites dominating, not about white in one specific nation crying and complaining like babies for one damn sport! Like i said, if Europeans were interested in this sport, we would dominate it for our glorious white race like we do in most sports worldwide.</div><div></div><div>I am done, good luck to everybody on this site and stop attacking white people worse than you would do with a Negro or a Jew, it's sad !</div>

Euro King,

Do you remember that thread where you (finally) posted portions of that undeniably fake "book"Â￾ of yours (well, 4 or 5 paragraphs of the Introduction)"¦and I "apologized"Â￾ for doubting its legitimacy?

Thrashen said:
I simply requested that a mere portion of the "book"Â￾ be posted. You, however, have furnished a "magnum opus"Â￾ for the ages.

Therefore, I sincerely apologize for ever doubting the "book's"Â￾ authenticity, as it is clearly a genuine literary work.

Thanks for sharing!

You didn't realize that I was merely being incredibly facetious. I actually felt sorry for you until you decided to send me several profanity-laden private messages.

You will not be missed.Edited by: Thrashen

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Colonel_Reb said:
Euro King said:
I already stated the MLS numbers above. Apparently you overlooked that one. How about finding the rest of the numbers yourself, since you can't seem to decide what you want help with. And another thing newbie, don't come here and tell us what we should or shouldn't be doing. I provided the above info because I wanted to help you out a bit. You've ended that.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Very interesting that someone claiming for the last six months to be writing an authoritative book on the subject wants folks here to be doing basic research for him that is not hard to find in the era of internet searching and should have been done long ago if there is indeed a book underway, and is constantly critical of CF and of posters' responses to him.  He's not interested in and/or is incapable of understanding how the Caste System works in the U.S., which is akin to writing a book about the history of communism without knowing or caring anything about the USSR.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I'll join what others have said openly and what I have hinted at previously and thought since his first post -- this guy is a phony, a troll.  If there's a book, publish it, and if it's any good we'll be glad to mention it positively here and encourage sales.   But I could write my own book on all the bs artists, con men and posers I've met (and read) over the years.</div>

This guy reminds me of the poster "accesscrimea" who asked at least twice the same things about baseball and its demographics. I told him the baseball breakdown and then he needed it repeated. Oh, did I ask that before?
smiley29.gif