Positive Messages

NikoDuke

Mentor
If we can't have any countries in Europe to stand up to this then we are doomed as the European People. The problem is that the
leaders of every party fall in love with money and power. They sell their people out for the sake of riches. It's disgusting. It might
come down to the people having to revolt again like in the past. We need everyday citizens to run things. Of course that' easier
said than done. I know the globalists will not stop. It's up to the people to find a way to get rid of these corrupt leaders all around
the world. They are supposed to serve the people but they forgot that decades ago. I'm just disgusted by the destruction of our
culture which goes back 1000's of years.
I agree with you however, our culture does seem to have an internal virus that is causing them to self destruct.

It seems this trend has really taken off since WW2. Perhaps you are right that it won't change unless people revolt. However, I am not holding my breath.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I agree with you however, our culture does seem to have an internal virus that is causing them to self destruct.

It seems this trend has really taken off since WW2. Perhaps you are right that it won't change unless people revolt. However, I am not holding my breath.
Dr. Kevin McDonald calls this pathological altruism, if i recall correctly. he posits that White folks are inherently generous, compassionate, and forgiving and that these traits are being internationally exploited by (((the usual suspects))) who aren’t supposed to be mentioned by name.

it’s an interesting hypothesis with quite a bit of evidence to support it and a whole lot of political power and influence to prevent it being discussed in the kosher/socially approved Overton Window.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Also having the flower of two generations murdered in useless wars in the 20th century sure didn’t help the generations that were to come later.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Maybe more countries could do what Croatia has been doing? It is working. Funny how that works. Kind of like America 60 or 70 years ago!
Of course this will not be allowed. Send the mass migration to destroy the country!

68aaaad6f9f42285.png

Last edited:

NikoDuke

Mentor
Maybe more countries could do what Croatia has been doing? It is working. Funny how that works. Kind of like America 60 or 70 years ago!
Of course this will not be allowed. Send the mass migration to destroy the country!

68aaaad6f9f42285.png
Unfortunately unless things change this won't be the case for Croatia much longer.

As discussed earlier, Poland has already capitulated and announced this week that they will increase their annual intake which was already at all times high.

There is nowhere immune from this disease..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately unless things change this won't be the case for Croatia much longer.

As discussed earlier, Poland has already capitulated and announced this week that they will increase their annual intake which was already at all times high.

There is nowhere immune from this disease..

Yes they have to ruin any country with europeans. From all of Europe to America & Canada. From Australia to New Zealand

Notice they don't do this to Asia, South America, Mexico or Africa. Only the WHITES must be replaced and genocided!

NikoDuke

Mentor
Heard about this lawyer before. He's a member of the chosen tribe so some may view his defense of Whites with skepticism.

I will be interested to see how courts will decide these anti White discrimination cases. It is clearly illegal but, in other Western nations, Canada, Australia, UK the courts have not ruled as such.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I’d bet on overrun for a bit longer. Have you been to Walmart lately?
Yeah. Present day Whites will be overrun but, future Whites may be of harder mettle.

"Good times create weak men". That's today.
"Hard times create strong men" Is that the future?

Also going by the Blacks seen at Walmart, they're certainly not a formidable foe..

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Most Walmart customers are pretty scary. I feel like I’m unhealthy and I’m like Mr universe compared to most of the people I see there.

icsept

Master
Most Walmart customers are pretty scary. I feel like I’m unhealthy and I’m like Mr universe compared to most of the people I see there.
Even their employees are a collection of low IQ misfits. But to their credit, Walmart employees have been nothing but polite and pleasant, in my experience.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Even their employees are a collection of low IQ misfits. But to their credit, Walmart employees have been nothing but polite and pleasant, in my experience.
By me they are mostly Caribbean blacks and generally friendly though the Haitians are kinda tough to communicate with.

It’s a real slice of life to experience going there, that’s for sure

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This formerly inspiring thread has devolved into one of general discussion rather than posting positive messages. Let's get back on topic.

Flint

Mentor
The Supreme Court stood up for the rule of law for an extremely rare victory for the good guys.
Affirmative Action was the camel’s nose inside the tent of the anti-white movement. Hopefully more of this unconstitutional crap can be swept away.

Supreme Court rejects affirmative action in ruling on universities using race in admissions decisions | Fox News

The Supreme Court has issued a long-awaited decision regarding the future of affirmative action rules in American colleges and universities. | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/su...-universities-using-race-admissions-decisions

Sent from my iPhone

Flint

Mentor

white lightning

Hall of Famer
More good news from the Supreme Court. I guess Donald Trump was able to do one thing right. Not only did they void that ridiculous student loan bailout they reaffirmed free speech in a ruling against Colorado forcing a Christian business forced to do business with gays. A happy ending to pride month!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ns-430-billion-student-loan-forgiveness-plan/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-supreme-court-in-colorado-web-designer-case/

Let's keep these positve messages flowing. I love this decision!