Planned Parenthood/Cecil the Lion

L

Lew

I don't support abortion! Again it's insane to care more about animals than human life! I'm going to assume that those here who support abortion have no children. I have five children and I teach them to love animals, love to eat them. I like some of the photos too, especially the buffalo, buffalo burgers are great! That's one of the reasons they were put here. However, humans were not put here to butcher as in procedures such as partial birth abortion.

It's cowardly and sick for doctor to pull a baby out of it's mother's womb by the legs and stab it's head and suck the brains out and dispose of the baby like a piece of trash.

Although blacks are more likely to have abortions in some areas of the country, of the almost 60 million abortions that have been performed since 1973, 55% of those were white. So approximately 33 million white babies have been aborted since 1973.

Again, thanks for the photos of dead animals, maybe I'll send in some photos of baby's being murdered and sucked from their mother womb.

Thrashen, you address the part about me eating meat, however, the point of the thread was to address how backward we've become in placing animals above humans.

I don't believe in killing animals for fun and trophy's, etc., but I can't understand how you have no compassion for baby's being aborted for reason of convenience, which is what 90% of all abortions are about, but yet you have compassion for animals being murdered.

I don't place animal life above human life.

Not all human life is equal. To me it's a far greater tragedy to see a lion or tiger get killed than it is to a see a negress have an abortion. And out of all of those white women who had abortions how many of them do you think were mudsharks carrying with them mulatto abominations ? I'd say a great deal of them were. Bless those negresses and mudsharks who have abortions, they help make this country a better place. For the record though, if I had my way in an all White country I would make abortions of convenience totally illegal. And btw I've been eating meat on a daily basis ever since I was a child. I don't believe in worshipping animals but they should be respected.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
If the money was truly spent on the animals and reserves to save them, the 50K for a kill would be well worth it, but how much is really spent on this? I would bet X percent of that is lost due to graft. Also how does a dentist afford 50K for hunting? That's a lot of crowns to fill for 50K...
Here is an article from a couple of years ago in the NY Times about where that money goes. This was written by a Tanzanian official who oversees the conservation effort: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/18/opinion/saving-lions-by-killing-them.html

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Not all human life is equal. To me it's a far greater tragedy to see a lion or tiger get killed than it is to a see a negress have an abortion. And out of all of those white women who had abortions how many of them do you think were mudsharks carrying with them mulatto abominations ? I'd say a great deal of them were. Bless those negresses and mudsharks who have abortions, they help make this country a better place. For the record though, if I had my way in an all White country I would make abortions of convenience totally illegal. And btw I've been eating meat on a daily basis ever since I was a child. I don't believe in worshipping animals but they should be respected.

Right Lew. It's about what's right for you, but what about what's right for someone else. That's why when people do what's right on their own it never works. "The way of the FOOL seems right to him, but a wise man listens to advice." Proverbs, 12:15.

"Do you see a man wise in his own eyes, there is more hope for a fool than for him. Proverbs, 26:12.

Lew, PP is federally funded, in other words some of my tax dollars go to paying for all abortions that they, (PP), perform. I don't believe in abortion and certainly don't feel like paying for anyone's irresponsibility, whether they're white, black, mixed, etc.

What would make this country better would be for more white men and Christians to grow a spine!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Right Lew. It's about what's right for you, but what about what's right for someone else. That's why when people do what's right on their own it never works. "The way of the FOOL seems right to him, but a wise man listens to advice." Proverbs, 12:15.

"Do you see a man wise in his own eyes, there is more hope for a fool than for him. Proverbs, 26:12.

Lew, PP is federally funded, in other words some of my tax dollars go to paying for all abortions that they, (PP), perform. I don't believe in abortion and certainly don't feel like paying for anyone's irresponsibility, whether they're white, black, mixed, etc.

What would make this country better would be for more white men and Christians to grow a spine!

Amen to that!

The.. haters would quite literally love to see this man tortured for days before being dismembered..

Another layer of hypocrisy, in addition to the meat eaters who selectively demonize hunters, is Zimbabwe's official response. A de facto dictatorship, engaged in a Nazi-like genocide against their White farmers.. is now calling for the dentist to be extradited to face 'justice'. Washington Post has an article today on this development.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
it's scary how people complain about invading species and yet fail to notice that the same is happening about humans in europe, or don't care about it

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
That’s about what I’d expect from the Judeo-Christian perspective. Selfishness, decadence, materialism, and all worldly matters centered around helping only mankind. “Animals were put here for you!â€￾ Yeah right. We were put here for each other, but over the last few hundred years, our relationship has consisted of mankind taking everything, and giving nothing back. After white Europeans were forced (in many cases, under penalty of torture/death), to convert to Christianity, man-made animal extinction became commonplace.

Your Pagan European ancestors loved, respected, and were thankful for nature and animals. They observed the individual traits of wild flora/fauna and were captivated. Nature and animals were a major focal point of their folklore, traditions, and religion. This is what all whites once were, and hopefully shall be again someday.

Some of our best surviving ancient European folktales (which show a deep and beautiful connection to nature/animals) can be found in the Prose Edda and the Poetic Edda. Here are some of those tales put into audiobook...

[video=youtube;XX9gR_rkxZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX9gR_rkxZo[/video]

Did someone hijack Thrashens account? Don can you look into this?

Dude, I love your posts but you gotta be trolling us. What? Pagan ancestors? loving animals? Huh?

Primitive people used animals as food, clothing, tools, and beasts of burden. Sure they identified with them. They lived like animals themselves. When they established property rights animals become property. They respected them like plantation owners respected slaves, as valuable property. We're not in a state of nature anymore. John Locke covered this a couple of hundred years ago.

And how is Christianity at fault in this? Because of the respect granted to each man by virtue of his having a soul and possessing natural rights? Something animals do not have and only weirdos think they do? And why would a pagan (or neo pagan, I don't know where you fall on the spectrum of spiritual thinking, I only know you rag on Christianity regularly) care about an animal in africa? We're all going to end up as dust right? No afterlife to be judged for our actions, so who cares if there are a few less animals somewhere that we will never visit? Does the vast cosmos care if some dentist kills one of the 30,000 lions left on the planet?

What is your ethical basis for objecting to that act? At least Christians can fall back on the reasoning of it being poor stewardship of the world God gave to man.

Fortitud3

Guru
Self hating whites of the world are having fun circulating a video of a people without a written language, that live in wood huts and only have wood spears stealing food from lions.

Because real men aren't even in the stone age apparently.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
"pagans" did not live like animals, they had a complex set of rules to respect for every aspect of their life
True.

In many ways, Europeans were MORE ADVANCED before the coming of Christianity and the resultant ignorance of the dark ages. Of course, due to the influence of the Chosen Ones, that's not the way they are portrayed in movies and TV.

Christian missionaries undermined the British, French and Spanish empires in the 16th to 19th centuries, with their sympathies for non-whites in Africa, the Americas, and parts of Asia. Read the story of South Africa: the British and Boers got along very well until the British missionaries campaigned to change the way the Boers behaved toward the Bantus.

We would be better off if we would have NEVER turned away from our own religions.

Christianity was created by the Jews to pacify the Romans, much like the anti-white guilt we receive through the media nowadays. In later centuries, the Vikings were much feared and seemed invincible before their conversion to Christianity.

Pre-Christian Europeans saw themselves as part of nature. The false and unscientific idea of "we are the center of the universe and the universe was created by God for us" started with the old Hebrew religion. Our ancestors had greater respect for the earth and it's varied life forms.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
True.

In many ways, Europeans were more advanced before the coming of Christianity and resultant the ignorance of the dark ages. Of course, due to the influence of the Chosen Ones, that's not the way they are portrayed in movies and TV.

Christian missionaries undermined the British, French and Spanish empires in the 16th to 19th centuries, with their sympathies for non-whites in Africa, the Americas, and parts of Asia. Read the story of South Africa: the British and Boers got along very well until the British missionaries campaigned to change the way the Boers behaved toward the Bantus.

We would be better off if we would have NEVER turned away from our own religions.

Christianity was created by the Jews to pacify the Romans, much like the anti-white guilt we receive through the media nowadays. In later centuries, the Vikings were much feared and seemed invincible before their conversion to Christianity.

Pre-Christian Europeans saw themselves as part of nature. The false and unscientific idea of "we are the center of the universe and the universe was created by God for us" started with the old Hebrew religion. Our ancestors had greater respect for the earth and it's varied life forms.

Truly biblical New Testament Christianity practiced in obedience NEVER did anyone harm.

Unless I read the intent of your post wrong, you are antichrist in heart and mind ("Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son" 1 john 2:22), which you seemingly are, and are guilty of not only being someone who suppresses the truth of God in unrighteousness (see Romans 1:18) and the infallible truth as revealed in the Bible, or worse yet, you decidedly hate and reject the One who said, "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, AND NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER EXCEPT TROUGH ME"
(John 14:6).

The Lord Jesus Christ also said in His prayer to the Father in the Garden of Gethsemane, "Father, sanctify them through thy TRUTH. Thy word is TRUTH". (John 17:17). Since Jesus Christ Himself said to the Father, "Thy Word is truth", that doesn't leave it up for grabs.

You can stay in a mindset of wilful rejection if you want, but Christ and His Word are never to be disobeyed, especially by His followers/believers. The apostles themselves even warned of those who are false disciples and are wolves in sheep's clothing. We are to take note of them and avoid them, "by their fruits (their works) you shall know them...", as these are not true Christians, especially not obedient ones.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The USSSA's zio media masters found another White man to witch hunt. It is the blacks in Africa that are exterminating the animals not big game hunters. And funny how they have nothing to say about the cannibal dictator of "Zimbabwe" who regularly dines on lion and elephant and hippo meat, not to mention the ongoing genocide of the White people in southern Africa!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid said:
And how is Christianity at fault in this? Because of the respect granted to each man by virtue of his having a soul and possessing natural rights? Something animals do not have and only weirdos think they do? And why would a pagan (or neo pagan, I don't know where you fall on the spectrum of spiritual thinking, I only know you rag on Christianity regularly) care about an animal in africa? We're all going to end up as dust right? No afterlife to be judged for our actions, so who cares if there are a few less animals somewhere that we will never visit? Does the vast cosmos care if some dentist kills one of the 30,000 lions left on the planet?

What is your ethical basis for objecting to that act? At least Christians can fall back on the reasoning of it being poor stewardship of the world God gave to man.

The acceptance of Christianity altered the white race’s mentality in unimaginable ways. Instead of worshipping his own Gods in sacred groves in the forest, he moved indoors to extravagant cathedrals laced with gold, filled with paintings and sculptures, stained glass windows, and other spiritually-distracting decadence. He moved out of the countryside and into cities. He began having shame for his own naked body and began wearing far more clothing than before. He began having an irrational fear of death and the afterlife, instead of embracing it as he once did. He began making “peace†instead of embracing the warrior he was born to be. He began concerning himself with money and possessions and industry instead of caring for that which was cherished by his forefathers: streams, mountains, animals, oceans, forests, lakes, etc. Under penalty of death, the Christian God replaced every one of our most important deities: Zeus (Greek), Odin (Norse), Jupiter (Roman), Woden (Germanic), and Perun (Slavic). All of our ceremonies, festivals, rituals, sorcery, mysticism, prayers to the Gods, sacrifices, values, and folk stories were forgotten or destroyed by Christian “missionaries†or their hired goons. A perfect representation of Judeo-Christianity’s vitriol-sodden malice for our people’s former way of life was the destruction of “Donar’s Oak,†the most sacred tree in ancient Europe. The crime of felling a gigantic oak tree is quite appropriate, as it represented a loss of innocence and our once-unbreakable connection with nature…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donar's_Oak

As I said, there was no such thing as man-made animal extinction until whites became Christian. Perhaps these atrocities against nature simply coincide with the industrial revolution and/or European colonialism/expansionism into the Americas, Southern Africa, India, the Caribbean, and Australia?

Jaxvid said:

Dude, I love your posts but you gotta be trolling us. What? Pagan ancestors? loving animals? Huh?

Primitive people used animals as food, clothing, tools, and beasts of burden. Sure they identified with them. They lived like animals themselves. When they established property rights animals become property. They respected them like plantation owners respected slaves, as valuable property. We're not in a state of nature anymore. John Locke covered this a couple of hundred years ago.

Our European Pagan ancestors possessed the exact same intellectual capacity and cognitive abilities as you and I do in 2015, if not more. Our ancient fathers were conceived and born in the dark, cold, vastness of the wild and were given nothing, yet accomplished miraculous feats all over Europe. Could any of us build Stonehenge, the Drombeg Stone Circle, the Avebury Stone Circles, a Viking long ship, the Coliseum, the Parthenon, the Acropolis, Gamla Uppsalla, the mound at Silbury Hill, or the Theatre of Epidaurus? We couldn’t do these things today using the resources/technology available to them, but these pagans who “lived like animals†managed.

I will agree that they used livestock as property. Livestock are different from wild animals, which they hunted merely for survival, not sport or for fun. According to the Roman historian/traveler/writer, Tacitus, in his book “Germaniaâ€â€¦

The communities are wont, of their own accord and man by man, to bestow upon their Princes a certain number of beasts, or a certain portion of grain; a contribution which passes indeed for a mark of reverence and honour, but serves also to supply their necessities. They chiefly rejoice in the gifts which come from the bordering countries, such as are sent not only by particulars but in the name of the State; curious horses, splendid armour, rich harness, with collars of silver and gold. Now too they have learnt, what we have taught them, to receive money.

For their covering a mantle is what they all wear, fastened with a clasp or, for want of it, with a thorn. As far as this reaches not they are naked, and lie whole days before the fire. The most wealthy are distinguished with a vest, not one large and flowing like those of Sarmatians and Parthians, but girt close about them and expressing the proportion of every limb. They likewise wear the skins of savage beasts, a dress which those bordering upon the Rhine use without any fondness or delicacy, but about which such who live further in the country are more curious, as void of all apparel introduced by commerce. They choose certain wild beasts, and, having flayed them, diversify their hides with many spots, as also with the skins of monsters from the deep, such as are engendered in the distant ocean and in seas unknown. Neither does the dress of the women differ from that of the men, save that the women are orderly attired in linen embroidered with purple, and use no sleeves, so that all their arms are bare. The upper part of their breast is withal exposed.

Even if they brutalized every living thing and stripped them of their resources, what choice did they have? They were dirt poor and had to grind out every single day of their very short lives. Humans of today are fortunate enough to have a choice. I personally don’t eat any meat other than domestically-raised animals (cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys) or their byproducts (milk, eggs). No veal, no seafood, no bear, no deer, etc. If I was starving, sure, but until then, I won’t eat meats that are harvested from the wild. As I mentioned before, I have a small farm business and raise chickens for eggs. Most farmers “recycle†(kill and buy new) their birds before their 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] molting period for maximum efficiency, but I don’t. I get attached to things, so unless I’m starving, birds on my farm will only die of natural causes.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think you are confusing the results of social evolution with Christianity. The extinction of animals, larger dwellings, better tools for building, are all the result of improved standards of living. Whether that was a result of Christianity or the random chances of fate I cannot say for sure. But it would surely have happened eventually.

Animal extinction is a result of habitat encroachment more then anything else and is driven by population expansion. Our population expansion is a result of better methods of living developed by Europeans. To criticize the advances made by Europeans in the Christian era is similar to what non-white people preach about "evil whitey". There's is the the same argument, white people are a "cancer" on the earth because of the scientific advances of civilization brought about by white people.

Pagan life was nasty, brutish, and short. That is why it was happily replaced by civilization. Which is why we can discuss this in the comfort of our temperature controlled dwellings, in a society which provides the basics of life in a plentiful manner.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I used to enjoy hunting deer & birds (quail, pheasant, etc.) every year, but haven't had much time for such the last several years (due to kids sports in the fall). I've never hunted "big game" & will probably never have an opportunity to do so. That said, I don't personally have a huge issue with it...so long as it's not done recklessly or on endangered species, etc. I fully believe the Word of God that MAN was meant to subdue the earth & have dominion over it.

However, I too do NOT believe that "all" human life is equal, just as I know that God didn't make us all "equal" in the flesh. That being said, I'm a staunch opponent of infanticide (on Biblical grounds).

I'm all for conservation and being humane to animals (we've dogs, cats & horses), & don't advocate irresponsible hunting (or fishing). However, I'm far from being a "tree hugger" or an "enviro-fascist". ;-)

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Pagan life was nasty, brutish, and short. That is why it was happily replaced by civilization.

ancient rome, ancient greece, these are white civilisations that were pre christian and not like that
also white people back then were humble but not poor

Stevo

This is just another episode showing how warped modern morality is, how life is totally disposable and commodified. People care more about a lion than the organ harvesting of the unborn for profit. No wonder society is on the decline, we have so little value for our fellow man, caring more about a lion we just heard about a couple minutes ago on social media than an innocent unborn child. Our society is really in a late stage of nihilism and atomization where we feel more attachment to an animal we never saw or heard of than to the most vulnerable of human beings.

I have heard conflicting stories on Cecil the Lion. I am not against big game hunting, I am against poaching if that is indeed what happened. But it is such a miniscule issue compared to the slaughterhouses at planned parenthood and this new story of profiting off organ harvesting that I could care less. Quite frankly, people that care more about some Lion really concern me. Where is their moral compass?

Westside

Hall of Famer
This is just another episode showing how warped modern morality is, how life is totally disposable and commodified. People care more about a lion than the organ harvesting of the unborn for profit. No wonder society is on the decline, we have so little value for our fellow man, caring more about a lion we just heard about a couple minutes ago on social media than an innocent unborn child. Our society is really in a late stage of nihilism and atomization where we feel more attachment to an animal we never saw or heard of than to the most vulnerable of human beings.

I have heard conflicting stories on Cecil the Lion. I am not against big game hunting, I am against poaching if that is indeed what happened. But it is such a miniscule issue compared to the slaughterhouses at planned parenthood and this new story of profiting off organ harvesting that I could care less. Quite frankly, people that care more about some Lion really concern me. Where is their moral compass?
​+

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Nice to see a some people get it. That is what I had hoped would get through when I began the thread. The sheer brutality of taking a baby apart piece by piece is insane. Instead most here, whom I do respect btw, focused in on the Lion instead of the human. It was very discouraging.

While I don't condone trophy hunting, I do believe in eating meat. If you kill for survival, that's your business as long as you eat what you've killed. However, no matter what, the butchering of innocent human life is just CRAZY and was the main part of the thread. But not only that, if you have a job, you are helping fund Planned Parenthood in assisting in this brutality with your dollars.

....and by the way, PP is caught negotiating the sale of these baby's body parts. It's illegal to sell human body parts! Planned Parenthood should be shut down forever!

The moral compass is found in the Bible, if people would just pick it up and really read it, and ask God for help in understanding it. Sadly we have gotten rid of anything that has to do with God and the Bible over the last 40-50 years.

......and now you are seeing the RESULTS!

No one can deny the correlation of the way this country was when we sought the scriptures for answers and now when we are ridding the country of anything pertaining to the truth of the Bible!

Last edited:

Stevo

Nice to see a some people get it. That is what I had hoped would get through when I began the thread. The sheer brutality of taking a baby apart piece by piece is insane. Instead most here, whom I do respect btw, focused in on the Lion instead of the human. It was very discouraging.

While I don't condone trophy hunting, I do believe in eating meat. If you kill for survival, that's your business as long as you eat what you've killed. However, no matter what, the butchering of innocent human life is just CRAZY and was the main part of the thread. But not only that, if you have a job, you are helping fund Planned Parenthood in assisting in this brutality with your dollars.

....and by the way, PP is caught negotiating the sale of these baby's body parts. It's illegal to sell human body parts! Planned Parenthood should be shut down forever!

The moral compass is found in the Bible, if people would just pick it up and really read it, and ask God for help in understanding it. Sadly we have gotten rid of anything that has to do with God and the Bible over the last 40-50 years.

......and now you are seeing the RESULTS!

No one can deny the correlation of the way this country was when we sought the scriptures for answers and now when we are ridding the country of anything pertaining to the truth of the Bible!

Absolutely, I was going to cover that in my post, but you said it there. This absolutely correlates to the secularization of society and the abandonment of Christianity in our culture.

One of the byproducts of secularization has been that on a large scale people are losing their sense of humanity, where we don't relate or have attachments to one another and value one lion over millions of unborn children.

I also don't think it is a surprise that since we view our fellow humans in such low regard, as disposable and to serve our individual convenience, that human relations are on the decline. Look at sinking marriage rates, less friends, less family ties etc over the last 50 years.

L

Lew

Depends on the circumstances but if you have ever hunted you would know that killing a big predator with a bow is pretty bad ass. Humans kill animals with bows and guns because animals kill people with claws and teeth. Hunters use the weapons they have at hand. No matter how much time you spend in the gym, you wouldn't stand a chance against a big predator, or an out of shape guy with a gun for that matter.

Animals are property. They belong to someone or else they are fair game. Modern african safari hunts are the number one way that animals are saved. It provides money to the locals and discourages them from killing them for either meat or to prevent attacks. It funds anti-poaching efforts. The money that dentist spent saved the lives of hundreds of other animals. Also note that lions are NOT on the endangered list.

When was the last time anyone here even saw a living lion? How many times do people even go to zoos? Is the idea that there are no longer some animals out there in the world walking around in a place you will never see really that heart rendering?

Lions aren't officially on the endangered list yet but they will be pretty soon. And I don't understand the argument you're making about atheists having no reason to care about what happens after they die. If anything it's probably the opposite. Christians and Muslims believe that their god can just snap his fingers if he wanted to and repopulate the whole earth with lions . You think that in the afterlife there's an infinite population of lions, tigers, and all of the animals that have already gone extinct here on earth. We believe we inherited the earth from our ancestors who fought and struggled, and died to give us what we have today and we owe it to all of our future descendants, hundreds and thousands of years from now, to at least give them what we have. At the current rate the White race will eventually go extinct. But it's not going to happen in my life, my children's lifetime, or even my grandchildren's lifetimes. But I don't want it to happen during the lifetime of my great-great-great-great-great grandchildren either and we have to work to prevent that. Because we have nothing more than what we have right now on earth, there's no secret stash somewhere. Hundreds of years from now I still want for there to be lions in the wild. That matters to me.

And the pagans were not savages btw. Out of all the great ancient civilizations across the Mediterranean, Southern Europe, and Western Asia how many of them worshipped a monolithic god ?

Well you'd still be paying for their irresponsibility. Your tax dollars pay for their welfare, healthcare, housing, and prisons. Just paying for mudsharks and negresses to have abortions is a lot cheaper, and also much better for society.

Stevo

Lew, even from a practical as opposed to a moral view, abortion and government subsidized birth control has not worked.

Just look at what has happened since Roe v. Wade and government subsidized birth control, out of wedlock birthrates have soared from 5% or so to now around 50%. Clearly this hasn't worked as has several other negative social and economic consequences. The problem is that government subsidies incentivize behavior, in this case bad sexual behavior and child raising decisions.

If the government didn't prohibit the slaughter of innocents and provide birth control on demand, individuals would engage in less sexually risky behavior that results in undesired children.

Also think of the tens of millions of children killed since Roe v. Wade. Low birthrates are used to justify mass immigration. The claim is that we need more immigrants to pay for social security. Without population growth, you cannot sustain programs like social security and medicaid. Part of the reason we are in such a social security crisis is because there are so many more retirees than workers. If we hadn't killed all of those children, including tens of millions of white children, we wouldn't be in nearly the same poor financial decision today.

I feel the position that we support abortion to lower welfare costs is a short term view, not looking to the long term.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Lions aren't officially on the endangered list yet but they will be pretty soon. And I don't understand the argument you're making about atheists having no reason to care about what happens after they die. If anything it's probably the opposite. Christians and Muslims believe that their god can just snap his fingers if he wanted to and repopulate the whole earth with lions . You think that in the afterlife there's an infinite population of lions, tigers, and all of the animals that have already gone extinct here on earth. We believe we inherited the earth from our ancestors who fought and struggled, and died to give us what we have today and we owe it to all of our future descendants, hundreds and thousands of years from now, to at least give them what we have. At the current rate the White race will eventually go extinct. But it's not going to happen in my life, my children's lifetime, or even my grandchildren's lifetimes. But I don't want it to happen during the lifetime of my great-great-great-great-great grandchildren either and we have to work to prevent that. Because we have nothing more than what we have right now on earth, there's no secret stash somewhere. Hundreds of years from now I still want for there to be lions in the wild. That matters to me.

It's tough discussing this with an atheist.

You have no philosophical basis to criticize the killing of rare animals because in the long run (eternity) it makes no difference to you. You will be dead AND gone. Wanting the animals to be around so your great-great-great-great-great grandchildren can look at them is not much of a reason. It makes no difference to you, you won't be looking down on them going "oh it's wonderful that they can still look at lions in the wild!!" You many not even have those descendants, the whole race may die off, you have no way of knowing. Nor should you care. It does nothing for your short and only existence on this earth. It's completely irrational, your feelings now will not be around in the future, so why are you worrying about them?

Christians believe they will be judged on their actions in the afterlife. Indiscriminately killing rare animals will probably be looked upon unfavorably by God. Thus the risk of some eternal punishment is a possible threat. This is something they believe will be part of their future existence. Therefore it is rational to oppose these actions and is consistent with their ethical belief system.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

And the pagans were not savages btw. Out of all the great ancient civilizations across the Mediterranean, Southern Europe, and Western Asia how many of them worshipped a monolithic god ?

Well you'd still be paying for their irresponsibility. Your tax dollars pay for their welfare, healthcare, housing, and prisons. Just paying for mudsharks and negresses to have abortions is a lot cheaper, and also much better for society.

Yes Lew, there will be lions in heaven and when Christ comes back to reign, and wolves and lambs. In fact, "the wolf will live the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together: and a child will lead them." Isaiah 11:6.

Lew, there's an answer to every question you have. It's in the Bible, but you refuse to believe and that's your choice. God gave you free will to choose, to accept or not to.

You're right. I still pay for other entitlements. Are you saying one more won't hurt? How many more do we need?

So many entitlements was a key contributor to the fall of the Roman Empire! Among others.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
It's tough discussing this with an atheist.

You have no philosophical basis to criticize the killing of rare animals because in the long run (eternity) it makes no difference to you. You will be dead AND gone. Wanting the animals to be around so your great-great-great-great-great grandchildren can look at them is not much of a reason. It makes no difference to you, you won't be looking down on them going "oh it's wonderful that they can still look at lions in the wild!!" You many not even have those descendants, the whole race may die off, you have no way of knowing. Nor should you care. It does nothing for your short and only existence on this earth. It's completely irrational, your feelings now will not be around in the future, so why are you worrying about them?

Christians believe they will be judged on their actions in the afterlife. Indiscriminately killing rare animals will probably be looked upon unfavorably by God. Thus the risk of some eternal punishment is a possible threat. This is something they believe will be part of their future existence. Therefore it is rational to oppose these actions and is consistent with their ethical belief system.

Great post jaxvid!