Pelosi Warns of "Violence"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't have any doubts that, if they could, these statists would do whatever they could to silence us and make themselves lords over "we the people."

The government is supposed to be afraid of the people. Sadly, I suspect this is just an act to gain sympathy and smear legitimate opposition.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Another theory.. Pelosi may be cracking at the seams and on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I have seen many of her speeches and news conferences lately and she can't articulate her thoughts clearly, appears to shake with emotion and just rambles on often in a incoherent way. I think she is stunnned to see the American people waking up and the impact of the tea parties, town hall meetings and the groundbreaking stuff Glen Beck has been doing lately and once again something big is suppossed to happen on his show tonight. Just a theory, Dixie's one has more than a ring of truth to it as well.Edited by: guest301

Paleocon

Guru
So opponents of the Democratic agenda may resort to violence? How bad does she expect the Democratic agenda to make things so that people would resort to violence?