Pavlik and.......Pacman 5/7/2011!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Klitschko's are definitely the greatest. They rarely even get hit, can Manny say the same about himself? No! I still say Manny is a good guy and as long as he keeps knocking out black chumps it only helps our cause. Now if only Gayfeather would grow some balls and fight him.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I 2nd that, and a very late welcome to Caste Footabll, werewolf! [/QUOTE]

Thank you. I was here as WW, though.

j41181

Master
lost said:
werewolf said:
"To me Pacman is the greatest fighter to come along in the last 20 or 30 years."The amazing Doctor Klitschko brothers are the greatest.
Yes, but you can't say that without being called a "racist".
<div>Wladimir (acording to the media) is a robot and just the best of a very poor bunch, but Pacman is an all time great. Why?</div>
<div>47 month's after Pacquiao turned pro he won his first world title, 47 month's after Wladimir Klitschko turned pro he won his first world title.</div>
<div>Pacquiao has won and defended a world title 13 times, Wladimir has won and defended a world title 17 times.</div>
<div>Pacquiao has been stopped three times, Wladimir has been stopped three times.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>And as far as Pacquiao moving up in weight, he started boxing at 16, so he would have to move up.</div>
You knocked that one out of the park, lost!

The media gives Pacquiao so much attention because he's still NOT WHITE. He may not be black either, but he's quite an ALTERNATIVE (like Mexicans) so long as they're not white.

The media will only give white boxers some REAL limelight, IF they're EXCITING, but moronic stooges like Morrison, Golota, etc.. But, clean, classy, smart ones like them Klitschkos... poison for them.
smiley2.gif

werewolf

Hall of Famer
lost said:
werewolf said:
"To me Pacman is the greatest fighter to come along in the last 20 or 30 years."

The amazing Doctor Klitschko brothers are the greatest.
Yes, but you can'tsay that without being called a"racist".
<div>Wladimir (acording to the media) is a robot and just the best of a very poor bunch...

The controlled and embedded US media lies about everything, boxing being the least of it. In fact this is the strongest heavyweight division ever right now. The fighters are much bigger and stronger than ever before, and most importantly they are drawn from a much wider worldwide pool than ever before. Media hyped black "Super stars" like Cassius Clay alias M. Ali never fought any Russians or eastern Europeans, or Black Africans or Cuban emigres either. In fact he was busy winning crooked decisions over boxers who weighed only in the 180's, the likes of Alonzo Johnson, and then his phony win over Sir Henry Cooper who KO'd him in their first fight, and it's a crime that the record books weren't corrected to show that while he was still here to appreciate it.
</div>

werewolf

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
lost said:
werewolf said:
"To me Pacman is the greatest fighter to come along in the last 20 or 30 years."The amazing Doctor Klitschko brothers are the greatest.
Yes, but you can'tsay that without being called a"racist".

<div>Wladimir (acording to the media) is a robot and just the best of a very poor bunch, but Pacman is an all time great. Why?</div>

<div>47 month's after Pacquiao turned pro he won his first world title, 47 month's after Wladimir Klitschko turned pro he won his first world title.</div>

<div>Pacquiao has won and defended a world title 13 times, Wladimir has won and defended a world title 17 times.</div>

<div>Pacquiao has been stopped three times, Wladimir has been stopped three times.</div>

<div></div>

<div>And as far as Pacquiao moving up in weight, he started boxing at 16, so he would have to move up.</div>

You knocked that one out of the park, lost!

The media gives Pacquiao so much attention because he's still NOT WHITE. He may not be black either, but he's quite an ALTERNATIVE (like Mexicans) so long as they're not white.

The media will only give white boxers some REAL limelight, IF they're EXCITING, but moronic stooges like Morrison, Golota, etc.. But, clean, classy, smart ones like them Klitschkos... poison for them.
smiley2.gif

Can't have any role models like the Doctor Klitschkos for white youth, now can we? Got to teach them to be ashamed of their race and civilization and play rap music and celebrate diversity!

Edited by: werewolf

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
The Klitschko's are definitely the greatest.  They rarely even get hit, can Manny say the same about himself?  No! I still say Manny is a good guy and as long as he keeps knocking out black chumps it only helps our cause.  Now if only Gayfeather would grow some balls and fight him.
Difficult to sell, but why not?!?

Great combination of SIZE, LENGTH, SPEED, Athleticism and Footwork.

Vitali having one of the best chins ever, and both are MASTERS of the classic boxing style... hit and NOT be hit. Not many can claim that, not even Ali, who actually got smacked more times than one can fathom, hence his Parkinson's condition.

In fact, Pacquiao gets smacked quite a lot himself, and would be smart for him to retire as soon as possible to fully enjoy his spoils of war.

Don't expect either Kltischko to have brain problems in the future.

Edited by: j41181

j41181 said:
whiteathlete33 said:
The Klitschko's are definitely the greatest. They rarely even get hit, can Manny say the same about himself? No! I still say Manny is a good guy and as long as he keeps knocking out black chumps it only helps our cause. Now if only Gayfeather would grow some balls and fight him.

Vitali having one of the best chins ever, and both are MASTERS of the classic boxing style... hit and NOT be hit. Not many can claim that, not even Ali, who actually got smacked more times than one can fathom, hence his Parkinson's condition.

In fact, Pacquiao gets smacked quite a lot himself, and would be smart for him to retire as soon as possible to fully enjoy his spoils of war.

I laugh every time I read a post on boxing forums by some DWFs saying Ali was so fast he couldn't be hit!
smiley36.gif

werewolf

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
whiteathlete33 said:

They are so amazing and have become so great that they now get through most of their fights without even getting their hair mussed! Absolutely unprecedented. And Vitali doesn't even bother to hold his hands up to protect himself. He just stalks in head first!

Edited by: werewolf

white is right

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
whiteathlete33 said:
The Klitschko's are definitely the greatest.  They rarely even get hit, can Manny say the same about himself?  No! I still say Manny is a good guy and as long as he keeps knocking out black chumps it only helps our cause.  Now if only Gayfeather would grow some balls and fight him.

If either brother were to get any neurological problems from boxing and it were to show in their 40's, both brothers would be exhibiting problems right now. Believe it or not both James Toney and Riddick Bowe sounded like normal guys at one time. Now they sound like the winos that you toss a single to and run in the other direction when they try and embrace you like their long lost brother.......
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
lost, I believe Pacman has been KO'd(stopped) twice and lost one decision to Morales. The reason I said he is the greatest in the last 20 to 30 years is the entertainment factor(the way he fights) and as well as the number of weight divisions he has won.

Westside said:
lost, I believe Pacman has been KO'd(stopped) twice and lost one decision to Morales. The reason I said he is the greatest in the last 20 to 30 years is the entertainment factor(the way he fights) and as well as the number of weight divisions he has won.
You may be right Westside, but truth is Wladimirwas only legitimately stopped once(by Sanders), Brewster and Puritty just happend to be in the ring and wearing boxing gloves when Wlad collapsed.

Hell! The referee's had as much of a right to saythey stopped Wladimir as the two negros did!Edited by: lost

Bart

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
The controlled and embedded US media lies about everything, boxing being the least of it.  In fact this is the strongest heavyweight division ever right now. 

Yesterday, my local talk radio experts (2 negroes and 2 deracinated white wimps) were complaining that boxing is dead.

The fault lies with the Heavyweight division, of course.

They actually parroted that oft repeated line of BS about the lack of talent.

"Blacks growing up don't want to be boxers anymore, they wan to play in the NFL or NBA."

They brought up the names of past and present boxing greats.

Not a White man in the bunch.

So typical.

Bart said:
werewolf said:
The controlled and embedded US media lies about everything, boxing being the least of it. In fact this is the strongest heavyweight division ever right now.

Yesterday, my local talk radio experts (2 negroes and 2 deracinated white wimps) were complaining that boxing is dead.

The fault lies with the Heavyweight division, of course.

They actually parroted that oft repeated line of BS about the lack of talent.

"Blacks growing up don't want to be boxers anymore, they wan to play in the NFL or NBA."

They brought up the names of past and present boxing greats.

Not a White man in the bunch.

So typical.
I really like it better that way! It means their "Hurting".
The more they cry about boxing, the better!
We got the best fighters in boxing history now, not just the guys thatwere allowed to compete.

hawkeye

Guru
I'm not overly impressed with Manny, I think this fight could be close. Mosley has a big reach advantage.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Out the door to a frend's house to watch the card. I have to bring a case of beer. No worries, just stop off at Costco for case, drop 12 bucks. I think Kelly will be on at approx 700 pm Pacific time. I hope he looks good. The PPV is now 54.00 dollars! Someone is getting paid.

Manny will have to be very careful the 1st 4 rounds, then start to hammer sour shane. Shane is just another OJ Simpson in sheeps clothing. Never will forget his PED use that he admitted to.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Out the door to a frend's house to watch the card. I have to bring a case of beer. No worries, just stop off at Costco for case, drop 12 bucks. I think Kelly will be on at approx 700 pm Pacific time. I hope he looks good. The PPV is now 54.00 dollars! Someone is getting paid.

Manny will have to be very careful the 1st 4 rounds, then start to hammer sour shane. Shane is just another OJ Simpson in sheeps clothing. Never will forget his PED use that he admitted to.

A case of beer for 12 bucks? What kind of beer is that?

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA33, Miller Light my fav. Actually its 12.95 but who is counting change. Costco is one of the few things great about CA right now.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Pavlik looks like one of his kids drew all over him with some colored Sharpies.

j41181

Master
First 2 rounds are close to call, but Pavlik takes Round 3.

Pavlik looks a bit slugish, while Lopez is making some nifty combinations. Pavlik has scored more power shots though...

j41181

Master
Pavlik scored some good shots in round 4, but Lopez continues to make nifty combinations.

j41181

Master
Round 6 - Pavlik
Round 7 - Lopez
Round 8 - I think Pavlik barely takes it

It's either 5-3 Pavlik, or dead even at 4-4