Obese Black Player Watch

green fire317

Banned
the announcers on the red sox game yesterday were saying that Ortiz even though he took steroids is one of the most loveable guys in the MLB and how could anyone resist that room brightening smile?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's fun to see a 250 pound hitter like Ortiz who now has little power, officially outed as a juicer. What's even better is to re-read quotes like this one in February from "Big Papi": "If I test positive using any kind of banned substance, I'm going to disrespect the game, my family, my fans and everybody. And I don't want to face the situation, so I won't use it."
All the big names caught so far this year along with thosenamed from the "confidential" 2003 union report of 104 players with positive tests have been non-white. It appears that the relatively few hispanic players who make it big (out of the hundreds and hundreds give caste treatment by MLB as blacks are by the NFL and NBA) are about as legit as Jamaican sprinters.

I don't think baseball's trendofmore of the good young players being whiteis going to end anytime soon, though it's nowhere near where it should be given white domination of the sport in high school and college. There's just too much white talent and not enough black and hispanic talent. Baseball is a sport that many white kids, who know that they will not get a fair shot in football and basketball beyond high school if even at that level, will continue to pursue. Edited by: Don Wassall

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Once upon a time Ortiz was held up as an example of a "clean" player since he was such a fat ass that he couldn't possibly be juicing.
smiley1.gif

I would also bet the house (worth a lot less now then it was before) that Pujols is a roider. This whole hispanic/roid thing makes me wonder. Absent steroids have there ever been any great hispanic ball players in the last 20 years? Cepeda, Marichal, Clemente, from the old days okay, but since then Sosa, Palerimo, A-Rod, etc, etc. All roiders.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Here is a DWF view of CC Sabithia. "i met C.C. Sabathia in a store once and he wasn't fat he was built and a solid 6'7''http://www.faniq.com/poll_results.php?poll_id=115207 A black athlete could never be fat.