Obama Hemorrhaging Votes

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good for you DWFan!

DWFan

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
Good for you DWFan!

It is insane that we even have to wonder about making these choices. Imagine a world where we could be talking about voting for Baldwin and discussing his merits against another candidate of comparable quality, where both had a chance to win. I'm beginning to think that if one simple thing would happen--television being somehow disabled--we might have that world.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
TV has surely been one of the most useful tools against freedom and the white race. I hardly watch it except for football, and then it is usually muted.

guest301

Hall of Famer
There are reports of incredible voter suppression and intimidation going on in Philly and in other areas. I just saw a report of two black panthers armed with nightsticks standing linked arm in arm outside a building where you vote in I think it was PA. There was a lady who just called Rush who said when the Obama supporters saw she has a McCain/Palin bumper sticker that she and her female friend had to endure people shouting racial epithets and other vulgar words at them while the three policeman nearby did nothing.

DWFan

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
TV has surely been one of the most useful tools against freedom and the white race. I hardly watch it except for football, and then it is usually muted.

I think most of the members of CF are qualified to watch TV (although it is still often a waste of time). But I'm coming more and more to the conclusion that either most, or at least an amount significant enough to destroy any chance of a civilized nation, television viewers simply cannot handle the responsibility.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't doubt it 301. Blacks will stop at nothing to gain power. I've seen this, and the abysmal effects of it firsthand.

DWFan

Mentor
guest301 said:
There are reports of incredible voter suppression and intimidation going on in Philly and in other areas. I just saw a report of two black panthers armed with nightsticks standing linked arm in arm outside a building where you vote in I think it was PA. There was a lady who just called Rush who said when the Obama supporters saw she has a McCain/Palin bumper sticker that she and her female friend had to endure people shouting racial epithets and other vulgar words at them while the three policeman nearby did nothing.

My high school was 86 or 87% black and I have absolutely no doubt that this is not only true, but probably not even near the worst of what has happened and what will happen at the polls. But it was white alpha male leaders that put their people in this position.

guest301

Hall of Famer
It just makes me visibly angry to hear stories like that. I certainly wouldn't let any black panthers stop me from going into a voting booth and I have alot of friends that wouldn't let that happen either. Maybe White people are weaker and more docile in the big cities, not to mention that they are often outnumbered.

DWFan

Mentor
guest301 said:
It just makes me visibly angry to hear stories like that. I certainly wouldn't let any black panthers stop me from going into a voting booth and I have alot of friends that wouldn't let that happen either. Maybe White people are weaker and more docile in the big cities, not to mention that they are often outnumbered.

I understand your point Aragorn. I am not in a big city (about 300,000 people), but the demographics for abandoned white trash like me and my friends in high school absolutely predetermined that we could not, physically, overcome the odds in fights. It isn't about being docile, it's about having ten black people on one white (this has happened to me and I almost died). I'm envious but also glad that you're holding up for us in the pocket you live in.

guest301 said:
There are reports of incredible voter suppression and intimidation going on in Philly and in other areas. I just saw a report of two black panthers armed with nightsticks standing linked arm in arm outside a building where you vote in I think it was PA. .

TNB at its finest. Does anyone doubt that these two "political activists" are stupid enough to try and pull their "nightstick routine" on some White marine?

Now that would be an entertaining confrontation to see. Two "militant" black morons getting pummeled by some White special-ops guy outside a voting booth in Philly...news at 11.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Ground Fighter

darthvader

Guru
I am going to try to sum all of this in the best way I can. White people deserve whatever they permit. It's that simple. They wanted a ****** (I mean african american) president. Well they got it and then some. They will truly know what white guilt feels like. A wise man once told me those who don't listen must be made to feel. I'll just leave it at that. So congratulations white people you got your wish.& nbsp;

DWFan

Mentor
darthvader said:
I am going to try to sum all of this in the best way I can. White people deserve whatever they permit. It's that simple. They wanted a ****** (I mean african american) president. Well they got it and then some. They will truly know what white guilt feels like. A wise man once told me those who don't listen must be made to feel. I'll just leave it at that. So congratulations white people you got your wish.  & nbsp;

My people have been wantonly murdered, raped, and battered, and it was all done under white presidents.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good post vader! I really like the "those who don't listen must be made to feel" quote. I'd like to use that one.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Well I was very wrong about all the predictions of a McCain victory on this and a couple of other running threads on Happy Hour. My apologies for spreading false hope and thinking a little bit too highly of my own political acumen about such things. Just too many new voters and the the percentages among whites were worse than I thought they would be.
smiley18.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
I did notice one thing today. It seems like the MSM is in love with McCain again. They loved his concession speech last night. I hope McCain doesn't start shmoozing with them again and learns some life lessons from the way they have savaged him the last six months. I suspect he won't learn any lessons at all. He should just retire and Arizona should elect some real conservative while they are still a red state.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
guest301 I suspect he won't learn any lessons at all. He should just retire and Arizona should elect some real conservative while they are still a red state.[/QUOTE said:
I agree completely, Guest301
smiley32.gif

DWFan

Mentor
guest301 said:
I did notice one thing today. It seems like the MSM is in love with McCain again. They loved his concession speech last night. I hope McCain doesn't start shmoozing with them again and learns some life lessons from the way they have savaged him the last six months. I suspect he won't learn any lessons at all. He should just retire and Arizona should elect some real conservative while they are still a red state.

What in the name of God are you talking about? When did anybody in the MSM ever ask McCain about the multitude of transgressions he's committed against his constituents, much less "savage" him? This is going beyond lunacy. I challenge you to point to the savagery you're mentioning (purposefully fabricating).

EDIT: I am beyond furious that Michael Vick was savaged by Joe Theismann. I hope Vick learns his lesson and stops caring for animals.

EDIT: We were never at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eurasia. We have always been allies with Eastasia. Blacks are underrepresented in the NFL. John McCain was savaged by the media. That is all.Edited by: DWFan

guest301

Hall of Famer
DWFan said:
guest301 said:

What in the name of God are you talking about? When did anybody in the MSM ever ask McCain about the multitude of transgressions he's committed against his constituents, much less "savage" him? This is going beyond lunacy. I challenge you to point to the savagery you're mentioning (purposefully fabricating).

I already know from a earlier post that you think the MSM has been in the tank for McCain. I am sorry, no view could possible be more sillier than that. Everybody knows, even 81% of the American people know (in one poll) that the the MSM has been completely in the tank for Obama. I don't have the time today or the patience to defend a post that needs no defense. Get a clue, no offence intended.

DWFan

Mentor
guest301 said:
DWFan said:
guest301 said:

I already know from a earlier post that you think the MSM has been in the tank for McCain. I am sorry, no view could possible be more sillier than that. Everybody knows, even 81% of the American people know (in one poll) that the the MSM has been completely in the tank for Obama. I don't have the time today or the patience to defend a post that needs no defense. Get a clue, no offence intended.

In other words, you lied, and are unable to point to even ONE instance of the "savagery" they committed against McCain. I do not care about a poll. I care about words being pointers to truth.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Exactly what media organization was trying to help McCain again? Super-left loons like Olbermann or Rachael Maddow on MSNBC? Chris Matthews? Turd-boy Brian Williams?

Hell, even Bill O'Reilly on Fox news didnt like McCain. If you notice, not even Rush Limbaugh would compliment McCain, he just insulted Obama the entire time.

You really do have it twisted Not that it matters whatsoever anymore.Edited by: Thrashen

Kaptain

Master
McCain and Obama were untouchable when it came to criticism. They were both the chosen ones. DWFan is completely correct when he said the media did not "savage" McCain. No mention of the Keating five scandal while amidst a banking crisis and bail-out. You don't find that odd? Not to mention his personal life.

The most negative press McCain got is when he was running in the primary. Only the criticisms were coming from long time conservative voices angry at such a liberal selection such as Ann Coulter. Even Ron Paul describes McCain as the "media darling."

These studies that compare negative and positive stories include positives as being ahead in the polls and negatives as being behind. Figures can lie and liars can figure. McCain was behind in the polls from day one. He was pro-amnesty, pro-war, and was the Republican candidate that followed the Bush administration during an economic crisis. The fact that he still managed to get 47% of the vote is amazing and shows how truly uninspiring Barack Obama was as a candidate.

We now will be treated to a news onslaught about how wonderful and inspiring BO is, but nothing significant will change. The market will continue to go in the dumper, the debt will rise, we'll stay in the war and may start new ones, the dollar will fall, taxes will rise, and the borders will remain wide open.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
McCain's entire facade as a "reforming maverick" was created by the media. Back in 1967, after the tragic explosion on the USS Forestal that killed over 100 American seaman (McCainjust happened to beon deckat the time inthe plane that was hit by one of our own missiles that accidentally discharged), McCain left the ship in a helicopter with Johnny Apple of the New York Times and hung out with him for three days (and subsequently received lots of favorable coverage in the NYT in its coverage of the incident) whilehis supposed "blood brothers"on board were fighting the fires on the ship. His basic m.o. was established long ago.

McCain is the son and grandson of very accomplished and powerful men who were very high up in the establishment's power structure. McCain is not nearly their equal but he knew from an early age that he would face no consequences when he screwed up (which was often), and also how to work the media to his advantage.

As Kaptain Poop writes, the media never mentioned his central role in the Keating Five scandal (a scandal thateffectively ended the political careers of the other four Senators involved). Also not mentioned are his mob connections through his second marriage, his inexplicably being the leading Senate opponent of the families of POWs and MIAs, his volcanic temper, and lots of other things that could have been mentioned.

McCain and Obama both have lots of skeletons in their closets. I didn't watch much of the corporate media's coverage of the campaign so I don't doubt thatmany leaned in Obama's favor. But McCain's entire political career and favorable public image as some sort ofhonest crusader for lean and honest government is owed entirely to the way the media has fawned over him for many years.Edited by: Don Wassall

Solomon Kane

Mentor
guest301 said:
Well I was very wrong about all the predictions of a McCain victory on this and a couple of other running threads on Happy Hour. My apologies for spreading false hope and thinking a little bit too highly of my own political acumen about such things. Just too many new voters and the the percentages among whites were worse than I thought they would be.
smiley18.gif

No apologies necessary guest. You took a defensible position and tried to advance it. That's OK.

This defeat will help real conservatives to get rid of the phony ones.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
I agree with KP that the ms-media was never "savage" toward McCain. I think they tilted against him though, but that tilt was counterbalanced by the total support for McCain-Palin by talk-radio and so-called 'mainstream" conservatism.

It's interesting that SNL seemed to regretsatirizing Palin, and invited Palin and McCain on their show the last two weeks. Didn't help apparently.

Anyway, good riddance to McCain.

Furina fan

McCain is pro illegal and legal immigration, may have flip flopped on stem cells and vetoed a vote to cater to the Right wing Christian fanatics, etc etc so he was not exactly our friend but BO is a total disaster.

The rebulicans got a bad rap for the economy but it was Clinton who set all this mortgage blow up in motion with his pre 2000 legisltation. The GOP paid a price politically for what the Democrat Congress and President caused. Go figure.Edited by: Furina fan