Notre Dame vs. Ohio State

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
KJV1: A.J. Hawk is the boyfriend of Brady Quinn's sister, not Troy Smith's. They were probably just getting Smith's opinion on the topic, I have no idea why. Anyway, it made for a good sideline to the game. As for the sexual reference, personally I could do better off without it. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

sunshine

Mentor
Munsberger and Danielson have been prime time jerks for years. Even when Danielson is dishing out rare "athletic" compliments to players like Hawk and Zib instead of sayiong they have 4.4 speed he says 4.45 speed which makes them seem slower. The game took on (from media perspective)the black skill players of Ohio State were too fast for ND and some of the other stuff got lost in translation. I mean how good is AJ Hawk? And Kudla looks like NFL material .And I felt Zib was screwed out of the return call in which he blew by QB Troy Smith. As for a foot race between Ginn and Zib I would take Ginn but Ginn is arguably the fastest player in college give or take a few. Zib should be a first round draft pick in 07. And yes Munsberger the idiot compared Samadijza to Proehl.By the wayisn't Shelton a senior?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Matt Shelton is a Senior from Collierville, Tennessee. It is amazing that he ended up at Notre Dame after playing for a team like Collierville. The school is 83% white and the football players don't usually get a whole lot of press in the Memphis media. I wish Matt was back for another year.

whiteCB

Master
Some good news to come out of the game is after the game Santonio Holmes saud he's entering the draft. That means Ohio St will have a white starting WR next year in Anthony Gonzalez. Now I know its been said on here that Gonzo is of hispanic descent. Though I believe Anthony is is like Jerry Garcia, the former Grateful Dead lead singer, in that his mother is white and their dads are from Spain not Mexico or the Caribbean. So that would make Gonzalez of European descent.

whiteCB

Master
Well Ohio St cleaned house again for the recruiting season nabbing a buch of great white players here's the list:

TE Jake Ballard
LB Ross Homan
DT Dexter Larimore
TE Andy Miller
LB Tyler Moeller
FB Aram Olsen
DB Grant Schwartz
OL Connor Smith
(maybe DB Kurt Coleman)

Go to http://ohiostatebuckeyes.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/s pec-rel/020106aab.html

(click on DB Kurt Coleman and decide for yourself)

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Coleman is at least some black. Here's a pic.

KURT-COLEMAN1501.JPG

whiteCB

Master
Does anyone have Notre Dame's recruiting class? I know they nabbed two white stars from Cleveland and one was a WR(Robbie Parris).

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Some of them are listed in the Notre Dame recruiting thread in this section, white CB!
smiley36.gif