No Scholarships-No Combat

Gary

Mentor
White males are and have always been the very backbone of the US Military. 96% of the Special Forces are White, yet we get passed over constantly for college football scholarships. Kyle Eckel not heavily recruited by major college football programs went to Navy after 4 years at the Naval Academy, went undrafted by the NFL while Maurice Clarett, after 1 year at Ohio State, went in the 3rd round.Kyle was bigger,faster and better plus more disciplined then Clarett. My White brothers don't join the Military let them have the blacks and gays they love so much.No scholarship-no combat.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Gary is this the second part of your white boycott? I still think it's a bad idea. Do you really want to see a Castemilitary forum in the future?Edited by: Bear-Arms

Gary

Mentor
No I don't want to see a Castemilitary forum.I want to see young White males get a chance to play major college football and also the opportunity to make big money in the pro's.We do most of the fighting in all wars and are still victims of race quota'a and Affirmative Action.When I was a Marine some years ago they had a program called the Boost Program to help get more minorities as officers,there were plenty of White males who would have made excellent officers if given the same opportunity.The White race has produced some very good officers why not encourage them instead of blacks?You say it's a bad idea-tell me your reason.Women in the military academies-integration in the military-non qualified officers-draft dodger as Commander in Chief-these are bad ideas.The military has needed to be FIXED since the Korean War.I'd rather see Notre Dame all White on defense and a few less White Army Rangers.A White male in the military as a private is as low as you can get in American Society,sad but true.Illegal aliens seem to get treated better then our veterans.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree that its long overdue that minorities be more visible in all combat units. They aren't pulling their weight. As long as the branches of service are looking for the best, they will always have almost all whites.

robcat

Guru
Are blacks over represented in any positive areas besides the entertainment industry and a half dozen sports? Without it being rigged in there favor they would only have sprinting and maybe basketball.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Are blacks over represented in any positive areas besides the entertainment industry and a half dozen sports? Without it being rigged in there favor they would only have sprinting and maybe basketball.

Prison?

smiley2.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I agree that its long overdue that minorities be more visible in all combat units. They aren't pulling their weight. As long as the branches of service are looking for the best, they will always have almost all whites.

I dug around on the web searching for actual percentages of minorities in the Armed Services.

In general, what I found out was that while Blacks are over-represented in the military overall, compared to their actual percentage of the population, they are underrepresented in combat arms. Young white men ages 18-22 make up the bulk of combat arms specialties.

An interesting side note is that there are more black women than black men in the military. So as a percentage of the total number of blacks in the military, black males are overrepresented in combat arms compared to other fields.

Hispanics are underrepresented altogether, according to the websites I came across.

There were no figures for Asians or Native Americans in the articles that I read.

One article said that blacks are more likely to see the military as a career choice or as a way to obtain training in a career for civilian life, whereas white men are more likely to join the military to (from the article) "play Rambo" and pursue college/career later.

Gary

Mentor
I didn't know there was more black women in the military then black men.The bulk of the combat arms being young White males I knew.What I want is the bulk of highly paid pro athletes to be White males!!!

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Gary said:
No I don't want to see a Castemilitary forum.I want to see young White males get a chance to play major college football and also the opportunity to make big money in the pro's.We do most of the fighting in all wars and are still victims of race quota'a and Affirmative Action.When I was a Marine some years ago they had a program called the Boost Program to help get more minorities as officers,there were plenty of White males who would have made excellent officers if given the same opportunity.The White race has produced some very good officers why not encourage them instead of blacks?You say it's a bad idea-tell me your reason.Women in the military academies-integration in the military-non qualified officers-draft dodger as Commander in Chief-these are bad ideas.The military has needed to be FIXED since the Korean War.I'd rather see Notre Dame all White on defense and a few less White Army Rangers.A White male in the military as a private is as low as you can get in American Society,sad but true.Illegal aliens seem to get treated better then our veterans.

There is particular reason I wouldn't want to see a majority of non-whites in the military. This happened to me fairly recently, about a week ago. I was having a conversation about immigration with this Mexican guy. He has a loud mouth, and I frankly can't stand the guy. So, the conversation was brought to military issues. He told me that the Mexicans were doing jobs in the military even Americans wouldn't do just to so they could be in the U.S. He believed the Mexicans were fighting our war and we should praise the Mexican immigration. Anyway, this annoys me and I don't want to hear about it in the future. Even if untrue.

And of course I'd like to see whites make money in pro sports. I don't think white's in the military are soley to blame. We probably have to many white police and fire fighters too.

JD074

Master
There's a better reason to "boycott" the military. Why be a
pawn of a meddling, interventionist, Zionist government?
All we're doing is getting Arabs more and more enraged.
Meanwhile our borders are as porous as ever, and our airport
security is a joke. The neocons were planning the war against
Iraq since the 90's. It has nothing to do with 9/11. That was
just the opportunity for them to implement their plan.

It used to be conservatives were anti-war and
anti-interventionist. But now that the "neoconservatives"
(Zionist Jews and naive Zionist Christians) have taken over the
GOP, we could have years of war, terrorism, fear, and
uncertainty in our future. Edited by: JD074

Bear-Arms

Mentor
JD074 said:
There's a better reason to "boycott" the military. Why be a
pawn of a meddling, interventionist, Zionist government?
All we're doing is getting Arabs more and more enraged.
Meanwhile our borders are as porous as ever, and our airport
security is a joke. The neocons were planning the war against
Iraq since the 90's. It has nothing to do with 9/11. That was
just the opportunity for them to implement their plan.

It used to be conservatives were anti-war and
anti-interventionist. But now that the "neoconservatives"
(Zionist Jews and naive Zionist Christians) have taken over the
GOP, we could have years of war, terrorism, fear, and
uncertainty in our future.

Haha, I'm with you on that.

Gary

Mentor
Bear-Arms,good post.We know for a FACT that Mexicans don't fight our wars,White males make up the bulk of combat arms/special forces.If we are going to have White males defend the USA-then place them on our Southwest Borders to keep Mexicans out!!In American history as today it wasn't Mexicans who died at Gettysburg,Bull Run,Valley Forge,Bataan,Korea,Vietnam,Iwo Jima,Tarawa and need I say the Alamo!It was White males!!What graditude did they get?Open borders and Affirmative Action.When it comes to government jobs-football scholarships-NO WHITE MALES NEED APPLY!Good strong rugged White males should turn there youthful aggression on playing sports and not being Seals or Rangers.Don't get me wrong I admire these young White warriors,but the US Government does not appreciate or deserve them.

IceSpeed2

Guru
The military is gaining more control over
people due to fewer opportunities elsewhere and increased military
influence in all occupations. Football players see the military
as an option, but they cannot play. They do not fit the
pop-culture of football which makes them ineligible(especially if
they're white) because they show selflessness and discipline.
They also show a desire to help all people be free. The military,
as an entity, is owning people and these people have to sacrifice more
and more suppossedly for their country.

I think the military acts too often like a corporation rather
than a governing body out to protect Americans. The military does
not fight wars where some official will not profit apparantly.
Notice the lack of suspicion against arab immigrants who take FLYING
LESSONS!!! People in the military are commonly reduced to
drones. They extend tours of duty and control people longer and
longer. While I respect tremendously all people that
enlist to sacrifice themselves for a greater cause, the military needs
to stop concerning themselves with the Iraq occupation that supposedly
benefits America's elite and concern itself with Iran and North
Korea. It also needs to develop a Star Wars missle defense
program that is stronger.

Notice how the military is doing very little to solve internal security
problems and supports the patriot act which could limit the civil
liberties people have. Civil liberties are potentially at risk do
to internal threats, yet nothing is done to reduce internal
threats.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
JD074, I agree that most people have been blindly led into the flawed thinking that all wars are good. The neocons have become a detriment to true freedom, no doubt. I think its more than just Jews and "naive" Christians though. White Christians are discriminated against more than any group in this country now. You guys take jabs all the time, knowing that I'm one, and not caring. You just lump us all in the same pot, which is wrong.

I had a conversation with a Jew last week, and he, not knowing my thoughts on the current political siuation, asked me why the "radical right" is trying to move the country backwards into the pre-1960 era. He said they are trying to shove their politics down peoples throats, as well as their religious beliefs. I told him that some Christians are over-zealous with their beliefs, and in the process, drive people away; but that the reason I think it happens is because Christians are being backed into a corner and see their beliefs and practices coming under increasing attack from all sides. I gave him the example that Christians are the only group you can make fun of now on TV or anywhere and get away with it. In fact, everyone else thinks its perfectly ok. I mean, you have these guys in Gitmo getting the freaking koran provided to them because of their religious beliefs. I wish everyone had that much tolerance of Christians these days! Nope, Christians can only me mocked and slandered in this day. When I finished, the Jewish guy said he understood how Christians could act because of those feelings and then he dropped the subject.

The point is, you guys don't know how much the discrimination whites in general face is related to the increasing persecution of the Christian church. So maybe you should stop and think a minute before you go bashing all Christians, without regard to some of us on this board. If you think I'm taking it personal, well, I guess your right. Thats what happens after you keep reading this stuff some of you write day after day. I could go off on atheist and Muslims and Jews and everyone else who isn't a Christian too you know, but I don't, because my efforts would serve this site better if I didn't. Maybe someone will think about that.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Colonel_Reb, you're absolutely right! However, when JD said, naive Christians, I just figured he ment those sympathetic to Zionist Jews. I was rasied Roman Catholic, so was I used to other denominations attacking me, such as the Prostants. This will happen. I think there will always be a degree of disagreement on religion. Even, though, I don't practice my religion, I still support those who do. In America, we sort of still live by Christian values.

They recently made a whole movie about bible bashing, it was suppose to be a comedy. Could you see them making a movie about koran bashing? No, that would probably spark a war. You see Christians have indeed become more tolerant, more so than Judaism or Islamism. The Catholic church has been taking a lot of heat for their immigration policy from the right. Obviously, more Mexican, more Catholics, more money. There is a certain level of greed that is involved, which doesn't have America's best interest. Christianity isn't about white's it's about getting as many Christian as possible. This may be the single reason why so many have switched to paganism or atheism. Anyway, this got way off subject and I didn't mean it to.Edited by: Bear-Arms

White_Savage

Mentor
Reb:
I agree with what you have to say here. It ties in nicely with our conversation on the other thread. (In my defense, I think I can honestly say I am far from being a person who bashes ONLY Christians
smiley4.gif
)

JD074

Master
I think its more than just Jews and "naive" Christians
though.

I said "naive Zionist Christians," not all Christians. I'm only
referring to the ones who blindly support Israel. Excuse my
French, but f*ck Israel.

The point is, you guys don't know how much the
discrimination whites in general face is related to the increasing
persecution of the Christian church.

And which group has undermined Christianity for decades?
Again, f*ck Israel.

As for neoconservatism, I'm no expert, but from what I've read,
"neoconservatism" is basically a Jewish-created movement.
Do a google search for neoconservatives Israel and you
should find some history on it.

I don't mean to offend you, and I don't blame you for taking it
personally. While I'm not a religious person, I do believe in
traditional values like civility, family, self-reliance, limited
government, hard work, and sexual restraint. Clearly most
Christians believe in those things more so than most
non-Christians here in America. I respect Christians in many
ways. The goal of our enemies is to eradicate our traditions,
social norms, and unity
, and Christianity is certainly
something that they've taken aim at.

But the bottom line, Colonel, is that the race comes first.
For me it does anyway. If a large group of Christians are doing
something anti-thetical to our race (like supporting Israel
because of Biblical prophecy or whatever the reason,) I'm not
afraid to criticize them for it. Many white Christians have come
under the spell of the anti-white element in our society. That's
a fact. If anything, a pro-white Christian such as yourself
should be far more offended by what those Christians are
doing, not by what I'm saying. I'm not insulting you, I'm
insulting them. We're on the same side.

smiley4.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White_Savage; I believe you.

JD074 said "a pro-white Christian such as yourself
should be far more offended by what those Christians are
doing." and "the race comes first."

I am, and I've been fighting those battles for years now.

Race comes first for me too, as long as the dominant part of my race doesn't become anti-me(Christian), then only family will come first. Like Wyatt Earp may have said, blood is the only thing that matters, everyone else are just strangers.