Nile Knapp RB

Riddlewire

Master
nileb.jpg

Nile Knapp '10
Sherwood Christian Academy
Albany, Georgia
5'10" 185lbs

This is one of those cases that really boils the blood. Nile led the state of Georgia in rushing this year. 2,192yds on 225c(9.74avg) with 31TD. He also runs track. Rivals has him listed with an "estimated" 4.5. A post on a Hawkeye message board says he ran a timed 4.43 on a recruiting trip to Iowa.
Pretty good numbers, right?

Now take a look at this and tell me he's not the most talented runningback in the country. These are among the most impressive highlights I've ever seen. He's like a cannonball with rocket attached.
And now for the totally expected part...
Nile has zero scholarship offers. He wants to play for Iowa, but they haven't offered him. He could start as a freshman at Arkansas (he's already bigger than all the rest of their RBs). I've seen plenty of Sun Belt football. He would be the best RB on campus on day one at any of those schools.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wow Riddlewire those are some sick highlights you were not lying. Someone offer him damnit!!

StarWars

Mentor
Marc Mauro's highlghs are better but this guy is up there for best RBs in the US.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
one word: damn!
smiley3.gif
smiley32.gif

Riddlewire

Master
StarWars said:
Marc Mauro's highlghs are better but this guy is up there for best RBs in the US.

There is a lot of bad tackling on Marc's film. He's a pure speed back. He's faster than Knapp, but Knapp is the better runningback (they would both be stars on the college level, if they got the chance).

BTW, is somebody on Castefootball also known as "Jwall7007" on Youtube? If not, then I think we have a kindred spirit there. Partially, anyway. His channel is full of videos of white runningbacks. Although he also has a vid of Jahvid Best.

Just for the sake of comparison, here is a very recent highlight vid for Mauro.
Edited by: Riddlewire

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
wow, that kid is fast! Mauro and Knapp are phenomenal talents ...

now just imagine how good these kids would be if they had some affleticism.
smiley2.gif

smiley42.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
RW,

i checked out the videos of that YouTube user you mentioned, and you could post every single one of those White tailbacks at CF. they're awesome! yet virtually all of them "mysteriously" possess some phantom quality that is preventing them from getting a D-I offer ...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mauro has McGuffie speed and he has even better power i.m.o. The moves are jaw breaking.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I am absolutely mesmerized by this guy's highlights. This kids moves have a literal Barry Sanders like quality to them. His moves are even better than Sam McGuffie- although his top-end speed might not be quite as good as Sam, it is still probably better than a typical NFL "starting" RB.

If this kid were black- I think he'd be ranked right up there with Seastrunk- he'd be a top 50 prospect. There is something seriously wrong with a culture that pathologically lies and says it is the land of "liberty and justice", but discriminates against white athletes to the boiling point of a nuclear explosion. U.S policies stomp on underdogs and throw them to the curb. But this kid shouldn't be an underdog, he should be being talked about as a Barry Sanders like prospect. In any other western power country in the world (everywhere in Europe and Canada) if they had a football passion like the U.S- this kid would be a well known prospect. Anyone want to try to bring this kid to the attention of Scout.com message board DWFs. I might try to bring him to the attention of a couple Bleacher Report writers or Draftdaddy.com.

It's more than a hate crime- that these sites can get away with hiding talent like this. Again, great find Riddlewire!

BTW, JWall7007 wants to see more diversity at RB and CB in the NFL. I see him posting on lots white RB videos. I saw some posts by him saying he is no fan of this site though. I think he thinks some posts on this site- create a "knee jerk" reaction- that instead of helping to stop the discrimination of athletes based on ethnicity, actually has the opposite effect.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Disgusting that Iowa can offer fat boy Brad Rogers a schoolarship, but not this freak of nature. We may be witnessing the biggest incident of discrimination in the history of sports across the entire world.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Just saw this thread after reading Riddlewire's comment on another thread and am very impressed with Nile! Sherwood Christian Academy is the home base of Sherwood Baptist Church and Sherwood Pictures, the folks responsible for making "Facing The Giants" a few years back. I hope Knapp gets some decent offers and ends up starting at a good program, but the Caste System has a tendency to put the brakes on many bright White futures. It really does stink!

JReb1

Mentor
Knapp is a stud no doubt, I hope he gets a chance to prove the haters wrong. Colleges prefer to give scholarships to blacks with unearned "4 stars" and for White's to walk on even though there's MORE poor White people in America than blacks...

I don't believe Caste Football is counterproductive. We open many eyes here and the only thing that's counterproductive is blatant racism which I rarely see here. Blatant racism shuts many open minds to just dismiss our gripes as racist when all we want is a fair playing field for our people. There's nothing racist about that and if there is then I better not hear about not enough black coaches or QB's ever again!

White Power

Mentor
Knapp will get his shot and dominate. Whites have an unfair advantage we're athletic and smart where as Affroletes are neither in most cases. I think he will end up at Central Florida as a preferred walk on, and will have a chance to compete for a back up job this upcoming year. Edited by: White Power

Riddlewire

Master
ToughJ.Riggins said:
I saw some posts by him saying he is no fan of this site though. I think he thinks some posts on this site- create a "knee jerk" reaction- that instead of helping to stop the discrimination of athletes based on ethnicity, actually has the opposite effect.
An easily defeated argument.
White runningbacks were discriminated against before Caste Football existed. Or does he think there were mass numbers of white runningbacks in D1A up until 2004?*
We haven't changed anything for the worse. If anything, we are undoing the brainwashing that white sports fans have been subjected to for decades. It may be a slow process, but if we don't do it, then who will?
I'm through giving coaches the benefit of the doubt. No more credit for past actions. Someone said Turner Gill was "fair to white players" when he was at Buffalo. Oh? How many starting white tailbacks did he have? Colorado State has a history of allowing white kids the chance to play tailback, you say? What about this year? How many white tailbacks did Fairchild recruit this year? Yeah, ZERO. Instead, they have this guy. Take a look at those jaw dropping negrolete measurables. 5'9", 189lbs, 4.72 40. Throw in the 4.53 shuttle time and the gravity defying 28" vertical, and it's a wonder this guy didn't get special permission to go straight to the NFL.
Peaceful persuasion is for losers. We have to go after the fans and make them ashamed to be supporting football programs that don't represent their kith and kin.

(*Although that comment was a rather snotty retort, I'm a big fan of JWall7007, and I have the utmost respect for his endeavors.)

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great post, Riddlewire, and I agree 100%!
smiley32.gif

If a coach isn't actively recruiting and signing whites at every position, there is room for improvement. As much as I enjoyed watching BYU at times, knowing they haven't had a White starting RB since 2001 left a bitter taste in my mouth. There is no TRULY White friendly coach in the upper divisions as far as I can tell. Just some who are more selective in their discrimination, ala Bronco Mendenhall, Fairchild, etc.

Your last sentence is key. I've been doing that to "team fans" that I run across.

Riddlewire

Master
Fandom is the most difficult vice to defeat.

Even when I first started posting here, I would still root for my traditional team. The timing was fortunate for my awakening, though. There were a series of PR disasters at the school that broke the hold of fan loyalty long enough for me to see that I was guilty of everything that I would complain about here on these forums.
Now I'm a nomad fan. I have no team. I love the game of football, its strategy and tactics, its competitive intensity. But I care very little for the sport of football. It's that aspect - the organization and formalization - which has enabled the oppression of white athletes, starting at the toddler level.
I get just as much enjoyment out of watching game film breakdowns on offensive strategies as I do from watching most college football games. Maybe if I had someone to root for, someone I can identify with, then I'd have reason to be a regular fan. But that's just not happening on the college level these days. And one brief burst of light in the dark isn't enough to keep me coming back to the permanent midnight of college football.
In other words, I have no reason to watch or care about Stanford football next season (just as a single example). Is it Harbaugh's fault that Bourbon changed his commitment? No. But it's Harbaugh's fault that he recruited nothing but negroes for his other RBs. The same story is true at every other school in the country.
Until I see long term trends (a string of at least three white starting tailbacks in a row), then all schools are guilty, and none of them deserve praise or pardon.
I'm ashamed of that Recruiting Analysis thread I started two years ago. Not the information itself. That part is vital. I'm embarrassed by the comments I made. I stupidly praised Ferentz and Roberts (AR State) for their recruiting efforts. Now I understand that one decent signing class is meaningless. All coaches are traitors and scoundrels. And they can't be changed. The only thing that coaches understand is money pressure. Either pressure from their ADs for not putting butts in the seats, or pressure from the big boosters who throw the weight of their money around. The only way the caste system can ever change is by convincing one of those two groups that we're right.
It's a monumental task, and it will never be accomplished by playing nice. Mean and vicious ridicule, scorn and shame... Those are the only effective weapons at our disposal. Lauding the efforts of white players is pointless. It falls on deaf ears and blind eyes. Even if you can point out a "day and night" example (like a white RB with better EVERYTHING, including competition, than a black RB who ultimately was the one who got the scholarship), they still won't accept that a white kid can excel in their "non-racially approved" position. I've tried it. The end result is either a dead thread after they ignore your post completely, or the conversation instantly becomes how much of a racist you are, with requests to the mods to ban you.
But, if CasteFootball can "fix" me, then it can help other fans. We just have to make sure to keep new visitors coming in. And the best way to do that is to keep making threads about the white athletes, especially the high school kids. When some doofus DWF in a small town Googles the name of his neighbor's son, who happens to be the star RB on his high school football team, we want the first page to include a link here. That's usually not a hard thing, since those players are typically ignored by the media. For example, my original thread on Hunter Furr shows up on the first page of Google links. That drives a lot of traffic here. Threads for other players also show up on the first page of links. That's how I found CF in the first place. I did a Google Search for Derek Lawson. After visiting, I wasn't sure I wanted to come back. The language set off alarms. I was afraid to have such a cookie in my cache. But I eventually came back, when I realized that it was all false conditioning. Now I think differently about most things in life. It's just a hard thing to put the first crack in that shield.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

JReb1

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
Don Wassall said:
Great post, Riddlewire!

Seconded!

Third!

RW is so right, I've been aware of the Caste system since the mid-90's and I've been trying to point out the obvious to ignorant white fans and it's almost impossible to reach them on MB's, I've had to embrace being a "racist" (I'm extremely proud of my race and ancestors) because I consider it a badge of honor when I get labeled that by a DWF who's losing a rational debate with me. I've had a lot more success getting DWF to acknowledge the Caste system in person though.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I know you can't always play nice, but I have seen some posts from veteran posters saying paraphrased "I don't care about "fairness" or if the best player plays", "I have no interest in blacks doing anything in life and would prefer if football was all white." That isn't going to make people think we are "fair" evaluators of prospects.

I see the light in a lot of posts here, but most of the folks that are starting to get it on Youtube are JWall types. When I talk with folks on Youtube- there are a growing number of "JWalls" who are starting to get it and I have woken quite a few up. Basically these types believe- If we don't want our people bashed and unfairly stereotyped, then we shouldn't make sweeping generalizations of put downs of others.

Not every poster does this on CF obviously and I'll go as far as say that strong criticism of blacks for wrongly playing the race card and demanding entitlements at the expense of whites or mentioning problems with black cultural ills (like gangster rap etc.) are fine and warranted here at times.

I know a true DWF is not going to see our side of the coin, but what about the on the fencers? These are the people we need to reach. A movement can't have power unless it grows in "number" and gets some money behind it. I think this site has made a small difference and may continue to, but I think we need to reach out to the Jwall types, the Draftdaddy types and the Kevin Roberts (or the other guy who wrote the Gerhart article on BR) more.

I'd love to start my own recruiting site someday. It could make a small difference- even if it was just researching and comparing the top 50 white WRs, RBs, CBs and Safeties to the 4 and 5 star afrolete prospects. It depresses me that no one has had enough power to pose a threat to the blatant white hating liars of white Rivals.com and Brownie Scout.com. I don't have enough money or time right now to risk every thing for that at this point though, but I plan to do something once I get some money saved up.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire, I just sent you a PM- actually just before I checked this thread.

I totally agree with you- that this kid is the best senior RB prospect I have seen- and that includes Brandon Bourbon, Drew Phillips, Michael Dyer, Lache Seastrunk and Marcus Lattimore. This kid is a literal freak of nature- and while he might not test out as quite as much of a freak as McGuffie at the combines- I think this kid is the most elusive RB I've seen outside of Barry Sanders. My jaw dropped watching Knapp break guys ankles with his lightning cut on a dime ability.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Looking at his video, in addition to all of the other superlatives that have been mentioned above, I really like how he keeps his pads low, he does not run "upright". And although his posted verticle of 30" is a bit underwhelming, he has great power, just look at those thighs and his ability to run through arm tackles.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i want to jump on the RW band wagon. awesome post, man!

Riddlewire

Master
Nile will sign with NAIA school Lindewood
link
I hope he has a wonderful rest of his life.
But I consider this a tragedy.