Nikola Vucevic

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
On the heels of his 24 point 23 rebound performance last night, I thought it was about time Vucevic got his own thread!

Only 23 years old Vucevic is in his 3rd year in the NBA and is rapidly becoming a force for the lowly Orlando Magic. Although missing almost 20 games this season due to and injury, Vucevic, has averaged 14.2 points and 11.1, good for 8th in the NBA, rebounds per game. He has also had 35 double/double's in 55 games. Ranking him 12th in the league ahead of Al Jefferson, Tim Duncan, Kevin Durant, and Carmelo Anthony despite playing less games!

Over the last 5 games Vucevic has averaged 19.6 points and 12.8 rebounds per game!

Vucevic has played in only 183 games in his young career and is at almost 2,100 points and will go over 1,800 rebound by years end. He has averaged almost a double/double, 11.3/9.7 for his career.

I look forward to following Vucevic in the coming years.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great post. Since David Lee is getting older, Vucevic is the closest in talant wise for double/doubles to Kevin Love. He has all star potential and he will only get better as he hasn't hit his prime yet. I agree that he is a star and any basketball fan here should watch him play.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
He's definitely a talent he's been flying under the radar since his days at USC!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
He's definitely a talent he's been flying under the radar since his days at USC!

Vucevic is at it again with 18 of Orlando's first half 38 points and 6 rebounds!

Toronto's Valanciunas is leading scorer for Toronto with 16/4 first half!