NFL Week 15

davidholly

Mentor
Pats defense is so ****ty, the 49ers defense is good early on but they wear out fast.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Regardless of the out come. NE saved face and has a real chance to win this game. One of the great game I have witnessed.

Kaptain

Master
Danny could bust one from the runningback position. I think it is just fool hardy to split him out every time. It allows to defense to pin their ears back and sack the qb and that is exactly what happened.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
If not for the terrible/criminally corrupt refs this would be looking a lot better for NE. As it stands the awful D has to hold, and I bet they cant.

Westside

Hall of Famer
NE is missing Gronk big time. Come NE win this.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
lloyd sure has had a monster game. Terrible decision in crucial situation. THe Pats are the kings of losing while keeping it close. Even Crissy had to comment on how retarded that last decision was. Very bigunrealish.

Old Scratch

Mentor
McDaniels is an idiot. 3rd and 2, and 4th and 2 he does 5 wide set each time. No RB.

Kaptain

Master
The Patriots lost because they quit running the ball with Woodhead. Period. Terrible Terrible play calling.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Every kick return for the Patriots it seemed like was flagged holding, and 0 for SF.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Oh well, can't win them all. If Woodhead's performance in this game and the times he has touched the ball this season has not solidified his status as the number one running back in their committee of backs, then nothing will. Congrats to NE for not folding up shop and allowing themselves to hold their heads high and to evaluate their liabilities and limit them.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Oh well, can't win them all. If Woodhead's performance in this game and the times he has touched the ball this season has not solidified his status as the number one running back in their committee of backs, then nothing will. Congrats to NE for not folding up shop and allowing themselves to hold their heads high and to evaluate their liabilities and limit them.

I'll be surprised if he gets more than a handful of carries next week.

dwid

Hall of Famer
the targets to Hernandez need to be limited. He isn't close to Gronk's level, no matter how much they wanted him to be when they both came out of college. 19 targets, 10 catches 9.2 ypc, thats barely above 50 percent of his targets being caught.

Lloyd might have a shot at a 1k season this year, and you can definitely say that it was because of the help of Welker drawing so much attention

Last edited:

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
You can tell it left a bad taste in Collinsworthless' mouth to mention Welkers record breaking 100th catch. I despise that groaning reptile.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
What a terrible onside kick. This was a HUGE win for the caste system.

dwid

Hall of Famer
well, hopefully the Patriots learn something from this game. Regardless if Gronkowski comes back full form, they need to know how to move the ball without him. Obviously Woodhead is a big factor in that, they went away from that in the Superbowl. They have to use him more if they want to win it all.

I wouldn't say its a huge win for the caste system, despite the awful play by the Patriots black defenders, the 49er's barely won. The Patriots showed that when they used Woodhead, they scored. Welker got to 100 receptions with 2 games left. Hernandez stunk. Lloyd had a great game only because of the coverage on Welker and Lloyd didn't make plays when it counted, often failing to get seperation with one guy covering him

I would say the win last week was worse. They humiliated a White friendly team in the Texans. What showed on the highlights were the tds by Lloyd, Ridley and Stallworth, and the pick by Talib. Also, the fumble by Woodhead, even though he made good moves, and a great play by Watt, a recovery for a td by Lloyd. Besides that and 3 qb hits, 4 tackles, Watt was neutralized (that would be a good game for almost anyone but not Watt) At least he made more plays than Aldon Smith did today, who I believe he is tied with for sacks. They only put up 8 less points than last week, most of it coming in the 2nd half. The main difference b/w this week and last is that the Patriots didn't play as well on defense. Both the Texans and 49ers have good defenses, the 49ers were able to get more turnovers (FOUR), better field position with special teams (one 62 yard return) and Colin Kaepernick still struggled at times, he should have had the game locked away but couldn't keep the offense rolling for the most part in the 2nd half. Its safe to say it would have never been this close with Alex Smith. When the playoffs come the 49ers aren't going to go far.

I am glad they managed to stay in the game with so many mistakes, the game had a playoff type feel to it, and they need to be prepared for the postseason, because thats the only thing that really matters.

Last edited:

referendum

Mentor
Pats loss was tough, certainly, and better officiating might very well have meant a Pats victory. However, the team that benefitted the most was the Broncos who are looking like the Patriots of the AFC west.
I enjoyed the Cowboys victory. Did anyone else notice that at one point it looked like they had four whites on defense at the same time. It would have been Lissemore, Conner, Albright and maybe Poppinga? Beasley had a couple catches also. I believe that if Danny Coale hadn't gotten injured he would be the sixth wide receiver on the team right now.
Also, the Vikings now have a shot at the playoffs, and whats not to like with the Ravens and Steelers in free fall.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone else find it inappropriate that Jason Brent was on the Cowboys' sideline during their game, a week after accidentally but very recklessly killing one of his teammates? Just another indication that he's likely to get off with nothing more than a fine. I don't think a White athlete who did what Brent did would be treated anywhere near so gingerly by his team and his teammates.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Does anyone else find it inappropriate that Jason Brent was on the Cowboys' sideline during their game, a week after accidentally but very recklessly killing one of his teammates? Just another indication that he's likely to get off with nothing more than a fine. I don't think a White athlete who did what Brent did would be treated anywhere near so gingerly by his team and his teammates.

Great point Don. Apply THe Hocks old "reverse the race scenario", and we would not have seen him on the sidelines. I was most appalled at the sight of him laughing, and smiling, and joking around on the sidelines. If I had killed a buddy driving drunk Id feel terrible for the rest of my life. Then again Im white, and guilt seems to be a strictly white trait.

foobar75

Master
Pats loss was tough, certainly, and better officiating might very well have meant a Pats victory. However, the team that benefitted the most was the Broncos who are looking like the Patriots of the AFC west.
I enjoyed the Cowboys victory. Did anyone else notice that at one point it looked like they had four whites on defense at the same time. It would have been Lissemore, Conner, Albright and maybe Poppinga? Beasley had a couple catches also. I believe that if Danny Coale hadn't gotten injured he would be the sixth wide receiver on the team right now.
Also, the Vikings now have a shot at the playoffs, and whats not to like with the Ravens and Steelers in free fall.

I'm not too unhappy with the Pats losing this game. Despite consistently being a White friendly team and having a high powered offense during the regular season, this always seems to translate into disappointment in the post-season. Their offense tightens up, and their defense is not capable of coming thru and winning games. I don't blame the White talent on the team, but for whatever reason Belichick and company move away from the formula that works and that's what backfires. This can very well be the case again in the playoffs come January.

Instead, we have another great team in Denver who's now in the prime position for the #2 seed and I feel that they have best shot of winning the SB from the AFC. Manning and the offense are in top form, and their defense is top 5, and I think they would match-up very well against whichever coal-black team makes it out of the NFC. All they have to do is win out and ensure they won't have to travel to Foxborough for the divisional game, and I see them beating HOU on the road for the AFC championship.

The NFC is a mess from the caste perspective. Looks like we'll have 3 black quarterbacks in the playoffs, and I just hope GB can manage to win the conference, even though they are not nearly the same team that won it all 2 years ago.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
There is no doubt in my mind that Woodhead could be a thousand yard back but he'd need a bit over 200 carries a season to accomplish that feat. Not going to happen when the most he's been give is 97 carries a few years ago. He should be good for around 500 receiving yards as well if used enough. He has a Jamaal Charles skill set with the speed to break off long runs like Charles.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
It was a tough loss, but New England is still likely to finish 12-4 and have the #3 seed. Denver is likely to win out and secure the #2 seed, as they have lowly Cleveland and Kansas City remaining. In the final few games of last season, Stevan Ridley was a “healthy scratch” for the playoffs after a series of bad fumbles. Consequently, Woodhead shined. At the very least, his performance against the stout 49er defense (17 touches for 84 yards and 2 TDs) could propel him into the starting lineup…

0ap2000000112523_video_rhr_210.jpg

CAPTION: Woodhead TD #1

350x.jpg

CAPTION: Woodhead TD #2

Congrats to Welker, who despite mostly bracket coverage (that allowed Hernandez and Lloyd in single coverage) throughout the season, became the first player in NFL history to have 5 different 100-catch seasons. If he hadn’t been a held out of the final two games of the 2010 season (the year he was recovering from an ACL tear), this likely would’ve been his 6[SUP]th[/SUP] 100-catch season. I realize that former head case, Brandon Lloyd, has a putrid target-to-catch ratio…but I must admit that his body control, talent to make catches in traffic, and toe-tapping ability is superb, particularly for a black receiver. I wonder what Mike Hass, who was/is better than Lloyd in all of those categories, could have been in the NFL? Lloyd also isn’t very fast, which is why he gets the benefit of single coverage on the outside.

It was nice to see Denver demolish the Ravens on the road, with Eric Decker tallying 8 catches for 133 yards and a TD (he was inches away from 2 TD’s)…

AR-121219684.jpg&ExactW=620

CAPTION: Decker Scores, Reed Cries

Moments after Decker’s 51-yard TD catch, Ed Reed “chimped out” and was seen smashing his helmet on the ground and kicking it in a fit of anger. It was quite hilarious…

That included Ravens Pro Bowl free safety Ed Reed slamming his helmet to the ground after he and cornerback Cary Williams allowed a touchdown pass to Broncos wide receiver Eric Decker. Then, Reed booted his helmet soccer-style with the helmet accidentally hitting someone on the sidelines.

As others mentioned, Denver’s offense became even more exciting to watch with the signing of Jacob Hester, who tallied 7 carries for 20 yards and a TD…

460x.jpg

CAPTION: Hester Scores in Denver Debut

In the same game, the Ravens literal and figurative “bright spot,” Dennis Pitta, shined again (7 catches, 125 yards, 2 TD’s)…

A4C949523D1C334AEDDAAF9F56AE1E.jpg

CAPTION: Perfect Pitta Procures Pass

Other agreeable occurrences included Pittsburgh’s 7[SUP]th[/SUP] loss of the season, which likely extinguished their playoff eligibility…

628x471.jpg

CAPTION: Witten Dashes Zulu Playoff Hopes

Should their beloved, extra-brown squad of black-n-gold clad Zulus fail to reach the playoffs, how shall the fattest, most slovenly, most inebriated, most racially-comatose gathering of Negro-flavored white buffoons in the entire nation possibly endure? In what location shall they imbibe poisonous liquids and barbeque-sodden foods, if not at Heinz Field or in the adjoining parking lot? How shall their larynx become chapped and raw, if not through the process of producing ear-shattering screams of praise for the darkest squad in NFL history? To what shall they devote the endless, trivial hours of their vacuous lives to supporting, if not a fundamentally anti-white, black supremacist sports corporation owned and operated by the “Certified Cultural Marxist” Rooney family? While these days may appear to be swathed in darkness for the Terrible Towel-waving members of “Zulu Nation,” there is solace in the fact that the 2013 season is right around the bend…

512x.jpg

CAPTION: Steeler Latin – “Ignoramus Maximus”

8278015403_3343b3d4bd_b.jpg

CAPTION: Negro-Lovers Imitate Mexicans in Dallas

Also, it was nice to know that Greg “The Gap-Toothed Wigger” Schiano’s (Freethinker’s hilarious trademark) black Bucs lost their 8[SUP]th[/SUP] game, with Josh Freeman regressing yet again…

Greg+Schiano+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+v+New+Orleans+qkucFo38WFyl.jpg

CAPTION: Gap-Toothed Gaggle of Gays

Also, it was nice to see the Redskins win with Kirk Cousins, tying them atop the NFL East with the Giants and Cowboys. It would be perfect if Dallas won out and the Giants and Redskins somehow missed the playoffs (and the Vikings took their spots).

In the Rams-Vikings game, Amendola had a decent outing (6 catches, 58 yards, 1 TD and an electrifying return TD called back)…

original.gif

CAPTION: Amendola Spike

Chad Greenway, the NFL’s premiere tackling machine, had 14 tackles (13 solo), 1 fumble recovery and 1 sack. Greeway has 140 tackles with 2 games remaining…

Chad+Greenway+Minnesota+Vikings+v+St+Louis+0UnuPLOVIsil.jpg

CAPTION: Tackling Savant

As others mentioned, “The Nordic Beast,” JJ Watt, was electrifying again, bringing his season total to 74 tackles, 19.5 sacks, 3 forced fumbles and 15 passes defended…

nfl_a_watt_gb1_576.jpg

CAPTION: NFL Defensive MVP

Also, congrats to Brian Hartline (5 catches for 77 yards) on acheiving his 1st 1,000-yard receiving season despite playing for a low-powered offense featuring a rookie QB...

158436340-miami-dolphins-brian-hartline-hauls-in-a-gettyimages.jpg

CAPTION: Brian Burns Blackies

Last edited:

Tom Iron

Mentor
Just a couple of comments.

Dallas seems to be putting quite a few White guys out there on defense.

Danny Woodhead got a chance last night to show what he can do and did very well. Maybe he'll get a bit more playing time now - hope so.

Tom Iron...