NFL Pro Days

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Western Oregon tight end Kevin Boss had a great Pro Day after showing excellent measurables at the Combine:

http://www.wouwolves.com/fb/releases/2006-07/release.php?inc url=031607proday

I would love to be able to put together several all-white college teams made up solely of players from I-AA programs and smaller, and have them compete againstseveral all-black teams of the best I-A players and see what would happen.Edited by: Don Wassall

voice

Guru
Don Wassall said:
Western Oregon tight end Kevin Boss had a great Pro Day after showing excellent measurables at the Combine:

http://www.wouwolves.com/fb/releases/2006-07/release.php?inc url=031607proday

I would love to be able to put together several all-white college teams made up solely of players from I-AA programs and smaller, and have them compete against several all-black teams of the best I-A players and see what would happen.

We all know what would happen. I would even let them have the more affeletic ones too!
smiley18.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I would love to be able to put together several all-white college teams made up solely of players from I-AA programs and smaller, and have them compete against several all-black teams of the best I-A players and see what would happen.

I wonder Don? Like you posted in another thread, and from similar posts in the NCAA tournament, the beat down that is aimed at the white male is really hitting home. I think that white athletes suffer from an inferiority complex caused, as you stated, by the social conditioning that starts at birth.

I would never bet on white AMERICAN athletes competing against other athletes, especially non-whites. The self hate and defeatism runs deep in our people and it ain't getting better soon.

White Americans are soft and weak. The total uncaring of what is happening to our culture and our race is a recipe for disaster. Other then a few places on the internet where there are people that "get it" everyone else I speak with does not. It is very depressing.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jaxvid said:
Don Wassall said:
I would love to be able to put together several all-white college teams made up solely of players from I-AA programs and smaller, and have them compete againstseveral all-black teams of the best I-A players and see what would happen.

I wonder Don? Like you posted in another thread, and from similar posts in the NCAA tournament, the beat down that is aimed at the white male is really hitting home. I think that white athletes suffer from an inferiority complex caused, as you stated, by the social conditioning that starts at birth.

I would never bet on white AMERICAN athletes competing against other athletes, especially non-whites. The self hate and defeatism runs deep in our people and it ain't getting better soon.

White Americans are soft and weak. The total uncaring of what is happening to our culture and our race is a recipe for disaster. Other then a few places on the internet where there are people that "get it" everyone else I speak with does not. It is very depressing.

I know exactly what you mean, Jaxvid. Life in Americacan indeed be depressing when you're one of the few who aren't part of the lemmings.

A fantasy such as I mentioned above by definition would involve teams of racially aware and motivated whites. In such circumstances we know what our people are capable of in any kind of endeavor, athletic or otherwise. Greatness is still within the race, and can be regained, whether through a reawkening of the racial soul that the system is determined to exterminate, or by economic and/or political necessity. Knowing that it's possible when wesee what's going on around us issimultaneouslymotivating and frustrating.

LabMan

Mentor
Jax,

I agree with you,and I hate to admit it.I see so many white males look at their wives for approval before they answer a question,and most will never ask a question if they feel it is controversial.
Most of these men are content with just getting by until the next football or hockey game!Oh but it will change as we get closer to economic meltdown,and the coming amnesty fiasco.Will it not?No,maybe it will not,as I know that most guys hand over their paychecks to the "little lady",and ask no questions,and are taught,from the cradle that all immigration is good!

bigunreal

Mentor
Jaxvid,

I agree with you; white males have been conditioned to see themselves as soft and weak. Watching white athletes lose to black athletes time and time again, for the past 40 years or so, has certainly impacted the self-confidence of the typical white. However, I think that, even taking all that into consideration, most whites are still far more fundamentally sound at the games they play than their black counterparts. If football and baseball games, especially, were officated fairly and correctly, then much of the "advantage" black athletes have would disappear. When the black players realize they can't intimidate their white counterparts with cheap shots and far too much physical contact, they will have to play with less confidence. When they realize they can't travel, palm and carry the ball in basketball, it will certainly impact on how they play. In fact, it would make them completely impotent on the court, because most of them can only play the phony, "street" style of ball. More self-confidence would certainly help white athletes, but in the meantime, honest officials enforcing the rules would make things a lot better.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I would love to be able to put together several all-white college teams made up solely of players from I-AA programs and smaller, and have them compete against several all-black teams of the best I-A players and see what would happen.

I hate to say it, but I am almost certain the white I-AA players would lose because of not having the best white O-lineman and QBs that play Div. I-A football. Thewhite HBs WRs etc. that play in I-AA would be outstanding players because they are some of the best at that position. They would be capable of playing Div. I-A ball, but got snubbed by Div. I for the sole reason of being white. Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Kevin Boss, I am looking at the nfl.com numbers and saw a neat comparison between he and Grambling RB Ab Kuuan. Here are the numbers.

RB Kuuan (5-8 7/8, 217) ran his 40s in 4.77 and 4.71 seconds, the short shuttle in 4.21 and the three-cone drill in 7.40. He also had 22 bench presses.

TE Boss (6-6 5/8, 253 pounds) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.71 and 4.72. He also had a 35½-vertical jump, 10-foot long jump and 15 bench presses. He had a phenomenal workout.

White Mike

Guru
Former U.A.B. linebacker/defensive end Kyle Bissinger put forth a nice display at the Blazers' recent Pro Day. One source informed us the 6' 3", 256 pounder clocked in at 4.57 in the 40 yard dash, completed 26 bench reps, ran a sparkling 4.10 short shuttle and displayed a 33" inch vertical leap on a G-2 (slower) surface.

Bissinger, who was recruited as a quarterback, did not put big numbers in college, as he was out of place at defensive end. But he might be athletic enough to garner consideration as a special teamer and outside linebacker in the 3-4 base defense in the N.F.L.

227009.jpeg

from draftdaddy.comEdited by: White Mike

White Mike

Guru
from draftdaddy:
Word out of Penn State is former Nittany Lions starting tailback Tony Hunt, who did not run at the Combine, timed in at 4.71 (40 yard dash) on at least one stop watch at Pro Day. This isn't a huge shock to us, as we noticed he wasn't one of the swiftest backs around at the recent Senior Bowl. If these numbers are true, we can't imagine he'll be a first or second round pick, as some had expected. Hunt is, nonetheless, a solid prospect as a tailback/fullback hybrid, who could be asked to be a short yardage runner, steady receiver, trusted blocker and key special teams leader. Sort of like early 1990's P.S.U. star Richie Anderson was in the N.F.L.

Also, we were informed former Penn State linebacker Tim Shaw, who ran real well at the Combine, improved his times at Pro Day (ran in the 4.4's). The irony here is Shaw was one the best high school running backs in the history of Michigan prep football, but was forced to bulk up against his wishes and move to defense early in his college career because it was said he lacked the speed to play tailback in the Big 10. Expect Shaw to be drafted in the top 3 rounds as a linebacker, but we still think his size and agility made him better suited to play running back. He could've been a slightly bigger and faster version of Brian Leonard at tailback.

emphasis added

backrow

Hall of Famer
White Mike said:
from draftdaddy:
Word out of Penn State is former Nittany Lions starting tailback Tony Hunt, who did not run at the Combine, timed in at 4.71 (40 yard dash) on at least one stop watch at Pro Day. This isn't a huge shock to us, as we noticed he wasn't one of the swiftest backs around at the recent Senior Bowl. If these numbers are true, we can't imagine he'll be a first or second round pick, as some had expected. Hunt is, nonetheless, a solid prospect as a tailback/fullback hybrid, who could be asked to be a short yardage runner, steady receiver, trusted blocker and key special teams leader. Sort of like early 1990's P.S.U. star Richie Anderson was in the N.F.L.

Also, we were informed former Penn State linebacker Tim Shaw, who ran real well at the Combine, improved his times at Pro Day (ran in the 4.4's). The irony here is Shaw was one the best high school running backs in the history of Michigan prep football, but was forced to bulk up against his wishes and move to defense early in his college career because it was said he lacked the speed to play tailback in the Big 10. Expect Shaw to be drafted in the top 3 rounds as a linebacker, but we still think his size and agility made him better suited to play running back. He could've been a slightly bigger and faster version of Brian Leonard at tailback.

emphasis added

yeah i was just gonna post it as well... what a prime example of system at work...
smiley11.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
castefootballer said:
One of many caste gems I found while comparing individual draft day workouts:
Nebraska "FB" Dane Todd ran a dual 4.30 in his 40 at his team Day, while besting affelete RB Brandon Jackson's 4.41/.2.

here is the link to search by teams
College football Individual team workouts via NFL.comhttp://nfl.com/draft/analysis/individual_workouts
sorry cant figure out why my link is not working, just copy and paste it Mates!!!!
smiley9.gif

i wonder if this extraordinary (if little fast, based on other times) 40 yard dash will put him on radar... i really hope it will!

White Mike

Guru
castefootballer said:
One of many caste gems I found while comparing individual draft day workouts:
Nebraska "FB" Dane Todd ran a dual 4.30 in his 40 at his team Day, while besting affelete RB Brandon Jackson's 4.41/.2.

here is the link to search by teams
College football Individual team workouts via NFL.comhttp://nfl.com/draft/analysis/individual_workouts
sorry cant figure out why my link is not working, just copy and paste it Mates!!!!
smiley9.gif

you have http:// typed twice in the link. just edit the link and you should be straight.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Dan Burks had a good workout at his pro day.He has been a solid running back for UAB.He ran a 4.51 & 4.52 in the 40,had a great vertical leap and put up 21 reps on the bench press.I would love to see a team like the Denver Broncos take a chance on this kid late.He is less of a chance than the bust from Ohio State was last year.Let's go Denver.Burks would be perfect there.

White Power

Mentor
Dan Burks can play in the NFL. I hope he is given the chance to show case what his talents are either by being drafted of signing a free agent deal. 4.51 is good enough for him to have a shot at the next level let's all hope he is given a legitimate shot at continuing his football career.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'd like to think Dan has a chance, but I'm tired of putting too much into hoping these guys make it, so I'm not going to hold my breath this time.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I'd like to think Dan has a chance, but I'm tired of putting too much into hoping these guys make it, so I'm not going to hold my breath this time.

exact same thing. also don't be surprised if he is told to bulk up and follow Rob Konrad's footsteps...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
USC WR Dwayne Jarrett ran 4.67 and 4.62 at his Pro Day, slightly slower than what Mike Hass ran at the Combine last year and considerably slower than what Hass ran at his Pro Day. Yet Jarrett is skyrocketing up draft boards, all the way up to the 11th pick of the first round in Mel Kiper's latest mock. 4.6 speed was the pretext used to deny an opportunity in the NFL to a Biletnikof winner and one of the most productive college receivers ever in Hass, while "lumbering'" black receivers like Jarrett and Mike Williams are surefire first round picks. Maybe Mike Hass has tight hips, yeah that's the ticket, tight hips.
smiley29.gif

REDNOSE

Guru
Bout to post the same thing. I wonder why he won't drop to a sixth round pick and get cut in training camp? Its the same old garbage that the scouts and anouncers are saying that they always do. When a black runs slow, they say look at the film. But when a white runs a slow 40, they say he was a productive college player but doesn't have the proper measurables. Its damned if you do and damned if you dont!