Do Owners get incentives for hiring black head coaches

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cxt7

Guru
The only logical way to explain Herman Edwards getting a coaching job with the chiefs last year, after the horrible job he did with the jets is to assume that the chiefs owner got special treatment for hiring him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Edwards was 39-41 in five seasons with the Jets and had three playoff teams. That was enough to ensure him of another head coaching job, and probably multiple ones even after the way the Jets collapsed in 2005 after entering the season as a Super Bowl favorite.

Just look at how black the on-air talent at the NFL Network is. Most of the time it's similar to watching a game -- two black announcers and no whites, or one white and three blacks.With roughly half of assistant coaches now black, in several years so will head coaches be half black. In another decade or two most head coaches will be black, as long as the Caste System continues unopposed.Everything connected to the NFL will eventually be overwhelmingly black exceptthatthe team and media owners and other topexecutives (the overlords) will remain white (and Jewish).

I think they get incentives, but I think Edwards would have gotten another head coaching job regardless.

cxt7

Guru
He might have been 39-41 but went 5-15 in his last 20 games. Dennis Green has a winning career record does he deserve another job?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not defending him, only pointing out how things work in the NFL and where all the "affirmative action" in hiring players, coaches and broadcasters is headed.

I think the clearest example of preferential treatment has to be the Mike Tomlin hiring in Pittsburgh. This guy was a position coach 2 seasons back, gets his first gig as a Coordinator and fields the worst Pass Defense in the NFL. Cowher retires and from what I hear endorses Russ Grimm, yet somehow the owner who founded the "Rooney Rule" chooses this black guy who at best is barely qualified to be a defensive coordinator. Did the Steelers get any perks for hiring a black? Who knows, but I'm certain if Tomlin was White and all other variables were equal, he wouldn't have been hired over Grimm.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Most of the white coaches are caste-wimps, they don't want to be accused of racism by players with personalities like Ray Lewis or Keshawn Johnson. So maybe, just maybe, we'll find some black coaches that are like Dungy and might be willing to play a white HB or WR. It is a known fact (you can see it by observing) though that blacks tend to support their own and stick together as a group. Blacks clearly usually show favouritism to other blacks, but with all the white race traitors the situation can't get any worse!
smiley11.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

White Power

Mentor
I think their is one flaw to Wassell's theory that being the owners want white head coaches because the majority of them don't really give a damn about the Rooney rule except to appease a few big mouth ****. The owners are going hire people they identify with white coaches will always be apart of the NFL because deep down inside these owners know they can't really trust a street thug to always act like a professional. There will be instances like Dennis Green where the head coach will embarass the owner then he will hire who ever the hell he wants to it's his team and he is rich no one is going to tell these owners what to do or how to do it. Deep down inside I beleive some of the owners really don't like the blacks on their teams but they have to tolerate them in order to keep making money. I mean really how many owners have a circle of black freinds outside of football. I bet none you hire who you identify with. It will always be that way. Edited by: White Power

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Half of the assistant coaches are black, that signals what's coming, same as all the black starting QBs on I-A programs signal that the process of trying to blacken that position is not about to be halted. The black coaches (and black QBs) will keep coming and coming. If some or even many fail (as has been the case with black quarterbacks) there will be many others to replace them.

Also, I don't think the owners "hang out" or identify with head coaches, nor do they need black players to "keep making money." Owners are considerably above coaches in the economic and social pecking order. Caste System logic mandates that if the players are predominantly black, then it's "racist" for quarterbacks, coaches, announcers, etc., not to be. As long as the owners, GMs, and high-ranking executives in thebusiness and related media stay overwhelmingly white, the product frombelow that levelcan be continually blackened over time.

White Power

Mentor
Good point's however I still feel that owners will hire their own kind. They will not cow to any pressure. They own the teams. They make their own rules as they see fit. Do I think more blacks will become head coaches possibly, but it will only take one time for them to screw up royally before they go back to what they are most comfortable with. That being White middle aged and very well mannered coaches who will toe the company line so to speak only time will tell.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You're right about only time telling. But 20 years ago there were no black head coaches, very few black assistant coaches, andone black starting quarterback. Twenty years later about a quarter of head coaches and starting quarterbacks are black. It's not unreasonable given ongoing trends that 20 years from now a majority of head coaches and starting quarterbacks will be black. However, it's very possible that incompetence will stop the percentages from continuing to grow and they could even begin to decline at some point. Or there could be a fan backlash to a lot of the things the NFL does. Or maybesome owners, GMs and coaches will become sickened enough bythe league's thug culture and its pandering policies that white athletes will again be seen asthe positives they areand not as liabilities.Just maybea semblance ofcommon sense will return to this country and the Caste System will be extinct 20 years from now. That's my favored scenario.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: Don Wassall

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
The problem is most whites glorify black players even the problematic ones...I have white friends I play football with. One wears a bandana and another wears a Ray Lewis jersey another a Randy Moss jersey. If I wear a jersey it's either Farve or Tiki Barber who acts pretty white. I don't think we can expect a backlash from white fans unless some well known author writes a good research book about the caste-system that stirs things up.

White Power

Mentor
Don wouldn't you have to admit that their are more skilled white players today then their was a few years ago at the predominatly black positions. This year alone more whites were recruited then the year before at all the major colleges. So your theory might very well be right more and more coaches are given the white athlete the chance to play and their basing it on playing ability and not skin color. However I still beleive that their will always be blatant reverse racism so the caste system will stay in place for now.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White Power said:
This year alone more whites were recruited then the year before at all the major colleges.

We'll have to wait and see if it's a trend or just a one-year aberration. I've seen no indication that football at the college and/or pro level is moving away from the Caste System.

White Power

Mentor
You can't keep good men down. I only hope that this is a continuing trend for the long haul. I can only go by the last couple of years to see that the trend is maybe just maybe changing for the betterment of the white athlete.