NFL 2014 week 3

dwid

Hall of Famer
The Jags offense looks like a high school team. How will Gerhart have any success?

wondering the same thing, its embarrassing, its making us look bad. It would be so easy to field a majority White offense that was good, it shouldn't look like that. Maybe a stud White TE could help block and open up the passing game.

Last edited:

icsept

Master
Texans kick returner gets decleated on huge hit by Giants WSTD Peyton Hillis...not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Brian Cushing with 10 tackles at the half, Watt with 4 tackles and a sack.

Gronk and Edelman heating up.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Was going outside to do some polishing on the old Cutlass, but I am going to have to check out the second half of the Redskins – Eagles game. Cousins making some sharp throws and Foles got rolling. Hoping for a show in the second half.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

dwid

Hall of Famer
I wonder if the affletes were complaining about Jordy's targets, he has 5 targets now out of 16. Cobb has 4, just dropped a pass. Bortles rips off a 20 yard run, probably the biggest play they have had. I was worried about him coming in because there would be multiple defenders in the backfield by the time the qb dropped back. Maybe he can open stuff up and slow the rush down if he can just get a couple of seconds.

THe zone read with Robinson, not Gerhart the guy up the middle with Bortles to the outside. Yeah that makes sense after running Gerhart up the middle 4 times. Still had running room but it might have helped Gerhart have somewhere to run for the next handoff.

Last edited:

Fortitud3

Guru
whats going on ? I hope Gerhart isn't out now with an injury. Denard has 7 carries to his 6, but averaging a full ypc less. Not like Robinson has been explosive.

You forget, all it takes is one good run and a black RB steals the stop. Could run 1 time for 20 and then have 6 for losses and all the Casteons see is "explosive potential."

Fortitud3

Guru
Foles fine, but its worse than the Saints on Warner. At least in the Warner case they had an excuse of actually blocking him when hes going after a player, instead in this case Foles is just walking in the direction, but is not even close and Baker launches into him.

davidholly

Mentor
Cousins threw a pick, outside of that he's been great today. I really want the Eagles to run up the score on the Redskins after the **** they've pulled.

dwid

Hall of Famer
You forget, all it takes is one good run and a black RB steals the stop. Could run 1 time for 20 and then have 6 for losses and all the Casteons see is "explosive potential."

yeah i know but he doesnt even have that yet, a long of 10.

Gerhart just got a reception for 25 or 26 yards. They need to do more screens and dump offs to him.

Redskins afflete ran the wrong route allowing the safety to pick it off. I wonder who will get the blame for that....and if it would be different had it been rg3

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cousins threw a pick, outside of that he's been great today. I really want the Eagles to run up the score on the Redskins after the **** they've pulled.

Yea I think this leaves very little doubt that Cousins is the superior QB and should be a 10 year starter in Washington. For all the bull**** the media puts out there about the position being revolutionized we are seeing two overlooked young white QBs light the league on fire in this game.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Packers and Rogers shut down by the Lions D, they should be embarrassed by that.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hopefully Bortles is playing for Jacksonville from here on out. He should make defenses respect the passing game more than Henne could. I still think Gerhart will be the primary RB for the rest of the season.

Fortitud3

Guru
yeah i know but he doesnt even have that yet, a long of 10.

Gerhart just got a reception for 25 or 26 yards. They need to do more screens and dump offs to him.

Redskins afflete ran the wrong route allowing the safety to pick it off. I wonder who will get the blame for that....and if it would be different had it been rg3

10 yards? Must of been because of a bad snap by the white center or bad hand off by the QB or he would of gotten more.

L

Lew

Great to see both Cousins and Foles playing so well. With the way the game's gone so far it's almost a win-win no matter the result. It's just too bad Cousins couldn't get that 4td-0int stat line. He came really close and he still might finish with over 400 yards passing and 4 touchdowns. I remember earlier this week I heard the chubby caste clown Mike Tirico say that Nick Foles needed to step it up or he would be benched very soon. What an outrageous comment, even from someone like him.

foobar75

Master
Denver with only 2 white starters, one each on offense and defense. I believe that matches OAK for the league low. The Blackhawks with 4 whites, all on offense. 6/44 is a disgrace, I will not be watching this game for much longer.