NFL 2013-14 Playoff thread

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Manning, Brady, Luck, Foles, Jordy, Kuechly, Welker, Witten, Watt, Gronk, there's a long list of elite white players in the NFL whom any youngster can look-up to instead of the afore-mentioned two.

If footage is found of any the above either leading or participating in a pre-game chant with their teammates, are they then automatically "wiggers"?

PamelaOC

Banned
I agree. I'd even root for the Toucan to beat sCam.

After the way Wigger Jim shafted Alex Smith just to satisfy his fetish for a pet black quarterback, I hope the 49ers fall flat on their faces and get utterly humiliated. Kuechly to INT Krapernick and Olsen to burn some afroletic SF defenders, please. I'd love to see rage-boy Jim pitch a temper tantrum worse than the one from last year's Super Bowl loss. He couldn't even be happy for his own brother's victory. What an obnoxious piece of trash, from top to bottom.

I'm glad Alex Smith found a starting position with a new team. He really helped turn the Chiefs around and even in last weekend's loss he had a great game. Of course he's been white-guy gracious in interviews but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Smith secretly hates Wigger Jim. And he has every right to.

newguy

Guru
Interesting debate regarding the behavior of Drew Bree's.i probably can 't settle it, but can add my own prospective.

The truth be told if we knew a lot more of the white players personally the less a lot of us would like them. Most of them are likely somewhat liberal to very liberal , voted for Obama and are somewhat in support of the cultural Marxist agenda.

A lot of us would like to see white athletes behave similar to the way John Riggins behaved when he scored a touchdown by simply handing the ball to the ref.

To be honest I find Drew's so called wigger behavior less offense then something Larry Bird said. Larry Bird once said he was offended if the opposing team had a white player guarding him. Even though Bird lowered his stature in my eyes he is still one of my all time favorite players even though I don't like him personally for those comments .

I think the reason to root for Drew is what he stands more then if you like Drew personally. The QB position is in jeopardy of turning to a black position. All top college bowl games had black QB's and in the playoff's only one young white quarterback remains,as opposed to three black one's. If Drew can eliminate any of these black QB's to help put a dent in the theory that the black QB is the way to go that is reason enough for me to root for Drew regardless of what I think of him personally.

Besides with the way the younger white generation acts these days I am not sure how much difference there is between white and black behavior.

Fortitud3

Guru
Interesting debate regarding the behavior of Drew Bree's.i probably can 't settle it, but can add my own prospective.

The truth be told if we knew a lot more of the white players personally the less a lot of us would like them. Most of them are likely somewhat liberal to very liberal , voted for Obama and are somewhat in support of the cultural Marxist agenda.

A lot of us would like to see white athletes behave similar to the way John Riggins behaved when he scored a touchdown by simply handing the ball to the ref.

To be honest I find Drew's so called wigger behavior less offense then something Larry Bird said. Larry Bird once said he was offended if the opposing team had a white player guarding him. Even though Bird lowered his stature in my eyes he is still one of my all time favorite players even though I don't like him personally for those comments .

I think the reason to root for Drew is what he stands more then if you like Drew personally. The QB position is in jeopardy of turning to a black position. All top college bowl games had black QB's and in the playoff's only one young white quarterback remains,as opposed to three black one's. If Drew can eliminate any of these black QB's to help put a dent in the theory that the black QB is the way to go that is reason enough for me to root for Drew regardless of what I think of him personally.

Besides with the way the younger white generation acts these days I am not sure how much difference there is between white and black behavior.

I doubt it. They just stay silent because it could be the difference between getting major sponsorship's. Just think about it, besides Tebow have you ever seen a pro-athlete that has said things against cultural Marxism get a major deal?

Even though a majority of sports fans as a whole besides NBA fans, are right leaning. Its a stupid system in which anyone who is conservative cannot get endorsement deals even though a majority of the people watching the sport they play for are conservative.

Boycotts from the left haven't worked either. For example Whole Foods has a vocal right wing CEO, and most of Whole Foods customer base is leftists, yet somehow when they called for a boycott, Whole Foods profits actually surged.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I personally like to credit Drew Brees with being the only real reason the Saints are any good. Without him, the Saints are pretty much toast. Dalton and the Bengals were in the same boat, with Dalton being the one real weapon and most of the rest of the team riding on his shoulders. If they won, they spread the wealth, but since they lost, they know who to blame.

Such is the life of the quarterback. Er, WHITE quarterback.

Having said all that, I find Drew Brees' pregame chants annoying but not that important. Really, I think they are affected, disingenuous attempts by him to patronize both his teammates and his politically-correct masters. I find that in a lot of instances people who act like that are secretly very racist, but outwardly, sanctimoniously UN-racist (not a word, but whatever). Of course I don't know Drew Brees, but I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly loathes a lot of his teammates.

It's too bad about the Packers. I like to think that if Rogers hadn't gotten injured, they might have had more momentum to make more noise in the playoffs.

So much of the black quarterback agenda is just hyping the quarterback and ignoring the real reason for his success.

The SF, Seattle, and Carolina quarterbacks all have decent supporting casts with adequate help on defense to ensure that not every performance by the quarterback has to be an epic production.

In the better black quarterback-led teams, the quarterback can have a mediocre game and his team might still win. With most of the White-led teams, that would only happen if they were really lucky.

None of those quarterbacks will ever, Ever, EVER be able to pull off what Andrew Luck did last Sunday, especially with that crap Colts defense.

Manning, Brady, Rogers, and on and on and on—many White quarterbacks have to be gunslingers putting points on the board like they'e playing a video game, just to compensate for a garbage defense.

The surviving Black quarterbacks never had to endure that challenge, and if they did, of course they would falter because they suck.

Those Black quarterbacks who DID suffer from weak supporting casts, naturally, are long eliminated because they cannot lift a team onto their backs and carry them like a White quarterback—a White LEADER—can.

People who really think of these things will notice, even if they don't really notice the racial angle as most members here do. But unfortunately, most people are so dumb that they would die if you didn't remind them to breathe.

Last edited:
L

Lew

This same observation occured to me this morning. I may sound like a Bigunreal disciple here, but isn't it just a little peculiar how the three black quarterback-led teams that are left in the playoffs have three of the best defenses in the league? Scam, Krap and the Midget are given huge advantages with their defenses. How much easier is it to win when your defense is that much better than your opponents? Compare that with the defenses that Brady and Rogers are saddled with. Every year the New England and Green Bay defenses are horrible, and any success those teams have is due solely to the offense. It's not like the front offices of those teams don't know that their defense's suck. Those teams have two of the best quarterbacks in the league, and yet their defenses are consistently among the bottom feeders. It's hard to believe that front offices that do such a good job of finding offensive talent couldn't do a better job of putting together a quality, or at least middle of the road, defense. And Philly's defense was also among the weaker in the league this year. And yet Seattle, San Fran and Carolina manage to put together top notch, shut-em-down defenses.

It really makes you wonder...:huh:

This is quite interesting. I've never thought about it before but you're absolutely right.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt it. They just stay silent because it could be the difference between getting major sponsorship's. Just think about it, besides Tebow have you ever seen a pro-athlete that has said things against cultural Marxism get a major deal?

Even though a majority of sports fans as a whole besides NBA fans, are right leaning. Its a stupid system in which anyone who is conservative cannot get endorsement deals even though a majority of the people watching the sport they play for are conservative.

Few if any athletes have spoken out against Cultural Marxism, not even Tebow. Tebow was punished for being an outspoken Christian, but I'm not even sure if he could be called a political conservative or not. Probably is but his "sin" was repeatedly using the word Jesus in public.

From what someone posted about Brees' views on another thread, he comes across as a Rush Limbaugh type conservative, or neo-con if you will. Brees has plenty of endorsements. So do Peyton Manning and Clay Matthews and no one knows what their political leanings are.

The best public stance for a White professional athlete to take on politics is to not take any until after he retires if he is anything other than a liberal.

L

Lew

Few if any athletes have spoken out against Cultural Marxism, not even Tebow. Tebow was punished for being an outspoken Christian, but I'm not even sure if he could be called a political conservative or not. Probably is but his "sin" was repeatedly using the word Jesus in public.

From what someone posted about Brees' views on another thread, he comes across as a Rush Limbaugh type conservative, or neo-con if you will. Brees has plenty of endorsements. So do Peyton Manning and Clay Matthews and no one knows what their political leanings are.

The best public stance for a White professional athlete to take on politics is to not take any until after he retires if he is anything other than a liberal.

Peyton Manning and Wes Welker both donated $5000 to Mitt Romney in 2012.

Upside

Mentor
I personally like to credit Drew Brees with being the only real reason the Saints are any good. Without him, the Saints are pretty much toast. Dalton and the Bengals were in the same boat, with Dalton being the one real weapon and most of the rest of the team riding on his shoulders. If they won, they spread the wealth, but since they lost, they know who to blame.

Such is the life of the quarterback. Er, WHITE quarterback.

Having said all that, I find Drew Brees' pregame chants annoying but not that important. Really, I think they are affected, disingenuous attempts by him to patronize both his teammates and his politically-correct masters. I find that in a lot of instances people who act like that are secretly very racist, but outwardly, sanctimoniously UN-racist (not a word, but whatever). Of course I don't know Drew Brees, but I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly loathes a lot of his teammates.

It's too bad about the Packers. I like to think that if Rogers hadn't gotten injured, they might have had more momentum to make more noise in the playoffs.

So much of the black quarterback agenda is just hyping the quarterback and ignoring the real reason for his success.

The SF, Seattle, and Carolina quarterbacks all have decent supporting casts with adequate help on defense to ensure that not every performance by the quarterback has to be an epic production.

In the better black quarterback-led teams, the quarterback can have a mediocre game and his team might still win. With most of the White-led teams, that would only happen if they were really lucky.

None of those quarterbacks will ever, Ever, EVER be able to pull off what Andrew Luck did last Sunday, especially with that crap Colts defense.

Manning, Brady, Rogers, and on and on and on—many White quarterbacks have to be gunslingers putting points on the board like they'e playing a video game, just to compensate for a garbage defense.

The surviving Black quarterbacks never had to endure that challenge, and if they did, of course they would falter because they suck.

Those Black quarterbacks who DID suffer from weak supporting casts, naturally, are long eliminated because they cannot lift a team onto their backs and carry them like a White quarterback—a White LEADER—can.

People who really think of these things will notice, even if they don't really notice the racial angle as most members here do. But unfortunately, most people are so dumb that they would die if you didn't remind them to breathe.

This is about as spot-on as it gets in regards to the Quarterback/black quarterback situation in the NFL. Nice Post!
Newton, Wilson, and Kaepernick are not the reason their teams are in the playoffs, it is clearly their defense, top running backs and tight ends; I don't know how these DWFs can worship these three like this, particularly Newton, who I find to be about as unlikable as it gets, with his smug attitude and all the superman BS. Of the three, I'd say Wilson is the most deserving of praise, but still though, I'd rank him modestly in the top 10-12 range, at best. And I still say if you put Flynn, Cassel, or Fitzpatrick in Seattle, Carolina, or San Fran, you'd get roughly the same results, but, of course, none of the hype...

PamelaOC

Banned
This is about as spot-on as it gets in regards to the Quarterback/black quarterback situation in the NFL. Nice Post!
Newton, Wilson, and Kaepernick are not the reason their teams are in the playoffs, it is clearly their defense, top running backs and tight ends; I don't know how these DWFs can worship these three like this, particularly Newton, who I find to be about as unlikable as it gets, with his smug attitude and all the superman BS. Of the three, I'd say Wilson is the most deserving of praise, but still though, I'd rank him modestly in the top 10-12 range, at best. And I still say if you put Flynn, Cassel, or Fitzpatrick in Seattle, Carolina, or San Fran, you'd get roughly the same results, but, of course, none of the hype...

Which is why Wilson is the most dangerous. If he wins the Super Bowl we'll never hear the end of it. There will be nonstop enemedia coverage about how Wilson will usher in a New Era (TM) of quotablacks while stodgy old whitey goes the way of the dinosaur.

It's the magical ones you have to watch out for. Liberals and neocons alike worship them. Literally worship them. And not just the ones with some talent, like Wilson. A bunch of neocon douchebags were fighting like wolves to defend worthless, cowardly, tattletale pussy Jonathan Martin because they thought he was OMG magical super-clean OMG ARTICULATE OMFG OMFG both his parents were lawyers OMFG I want my daughter to make me mulatto grandbabies with him OMFG!!!!11one (That's what they're really like. Seriously).

The more TNB-prone ones like Cam Newton end up being their own worst enemies.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Which is why Wilson is the most dangerous. If he wins the Super Bowl we'll never hear the end of it. There will be nonstop enemedia coverage about how Wilson will usher in a New Era (TM) of quotablacks while stodgy old whitey goes the way of the dinosaur.

It's the magical ones you have to watch out for. Liberals and neocons alike worship them. Literally worship them. And not just the ones with some talent, like Wilson. A bunch of neocon douchebags were fighting like wolves to defend worthless, cowardly, tattletale pussy Jonathan Martin because they thought he was OMG magical super-clean OMG ARTICULATE OMFG OMFG both his parents were lawyers OMFG I want my daughter to make me mulatto grandbabies with him OMFG!!!!11one (That's what they're really like. Seriously).

The more TNB-prone ones like Cam Newton end up being their own worst enemies.
PamelaOC, digging your passion, but remind me who is Jonathan Martin? So as I can better reply to your post. Thanks

Upside

Mentor
-As far as the NFC goes, you have to take the Saints. I think Kuechly, Gross, Kalil, and Olsen are among the best at their positions in the NFL, but there is just no way I could stand to see Newton in the Super Bowl, or any black quarterback for that matter. Brees is awesome and a future HOFer, but I'll really be pulling for Will Herring though. I hope he starts and plays well from here on in. I'm pretty sure he's a free agent, so hopefully he can get out of NO, and possibly get a starting gig somewhere else. It would be nice to see him in Green Bay next to Hawk.
-In SanFran, I love Justin Smith, that guy is an animal. period. but aside from him, Joe Staley and a couple others, the team is literally unwatchable. The supposed "competition" between Craig Dahl and Eric Reid is really what sent me over the edge with Harbaugh. Now we have another starting caliber safety whose going to waste away a few more years of his career... Same with OLB Dan Skuta, who can easily start for a number of teams.
-As far as Seattle's concerned, there's really nothing to cheer for. A couple linemen, and an underused tight end.

-----------------------------------
As for the pregame chants, yeah, I think they're kinda stupid, but frankly, I'd like to see more white players doing this sort of thing. (not the rapping and dancing crap) but leading sideline chants, being more vocal, getting in the faces of teammates, demanding perfection, etc. You obviously don't want them to be a distraction to the team, but I just wish Nelson and Decker were a bit more like Jeremy Shockey was...'Im open, give me the ball!'

What we really need is another Mark Gastineau/Kevin Greene on the Defense...'Im going to kick your ass, and there's nothing you can do about it, because I'm just that good'. We have a couple guys like that but we need more that'll get on the field and start yelling, screaming, and going nuts, especially on defense. The whole good sport/choir boy routine isn't getting us anywhere, we need to start lifting our fists, pointing our fingers, and raising our voices....

I'm looking at you Pat Angerer, Steve Gregory, Miles Burris, Tom Keiser.... Step up!

foobar75

Master
PamelaOC, digging your passion, but remind me who is Jonathan Martin? So as I can better reply to your post. Thanks

Westside, Jonathan Martin is the 6'5, 320lb phaggot who ran home to his parents because his Dolphin teammates supposedly bullied him. You remember that little manufactured scandal in mid-season?

PamelaOC is spot-on in her post that there was plenty of support for the magical-negro during this ordeal 'cause he's one of the good ones. For some reason, these worthless vermin love their big, non-threatening, friendly blacks (Michael Strahan immediately comes to mind).

Westside

Hall of Famer
Westside, Jonathan Martin is the 6'5, 320lb phaggot who ran home to his parents because his Dolphin teammates supposedly bullied him. You remember that little manufactured scandal in mid-season?

PamelaOC is spot-on in her post that there was plenty of support for the magical-negro during this ordeal 'cause he's one of the good ones. For some reason, these worthless vermin love their big, non-threatening, friendly blacks (Michael Strahan immediately comes to mind).
foobar75, you are right, I totally forgot about that self absorbed non victim affelet. Guess I only remember the real victim , Incognito. I hope he finds another team or gets a big payday from this corrupt league called the NFL.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I can't wait for the New Orleans-Seattle game so I can read a fresh new batch of posts hating on the "Zulu warrior" who has so offended the delicate sensibilities of those who see "wiggers" under every bed and behind every bush.

Back when LB Keith Brooking played for the Cowboys (2009-2011), I remember you actually coining the appropriate and comical phrase: “Zulu Warrior Dance.” I believe you wrote this after watching one of Brooking’s many infantile and completely unnecessary pre-game chant/dance routines (see video below) designed to “motivate” his all-black defensive teammates. Perhaps it wasn’t you and I’m mistaken, as it was 3-4 years ago…

[video=youtube;GYltxqyJC0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYltxqyJC0A [/video]

Don Wassall said:
Gotta say, it upsets me to come to this site and see personal attacks against a great White athlete, a well-spoken, modest role model, all because he leads a silly pre-game ritual. It's not much different than going to a DWF site and reading their contempt for White athletes.

I do understand your reluctance to mock white athletes on CF, but I don’t agree that the brand of insults hurled at Brees by certain CF members (myself included) are in any way similar to DWF’s mocking white athletes in general. “We” express disgust for certain aspects of Brees’ behavior from a pro-white perspective, while DWF’s might mock his height or athletic ability.

Anyway, the news about Patriot LB, Brandon Spikes, heading to IR will certainly open the door for Dane Fletcher to start. Despite his marvelous lack of speed and quickness, Spikes has played injured nearly the entire season and still managed to vastly outplay the slow-footed, rotund bust, Dont’a Hightower. From an AP article…

Dane Fletcher is likely to replace Spikes at middle linebacker between Dont'a Hightower and rookie Jamie Collins, a first-round draft pick. The Patriots have two other linebackers — Chris White, a special-teamer who has no defensive tackles in 16 games, and Steve Beauharnais, who has played just two games.

This would give NE at least 3 white starters on defense (Gregory, Ninkovich, Fletcher) with DT’s Chris Jones and Joe Vellano rotating in and out. Even if New England’s offense only starts Brady, Edelman, Amendola, Develin, and 4 white OL, they’d still start 11/22 whites overall. If Mulligan and Jones/Vellano also start, it could be up to 13/22 white starters. Could you imagine how white-friendly this team would be if Vollmer and Gronkowski hadn’t gotten injured?

Last edited:

PamelaOC

Banned
Chris Jones is a light skinned black. I highly doubt he self identifies as white and even if he does, he has black features that are visible if you look closely.

wile

Master
Jeez I take a day off to shovel snow here in the Arctic and this place turns into CF cat fight central. Here is the deal I'll settle all this nonsense. I want caste busters, I want WHITE CBs, RBs, WRs, DLs in addition to approved white positions. Then I want Whites to regain their right to think, speak and act in the interest of whites, then don't be surprised when this social engineering that is shoved in our faces gets run out of town, quickly. And Go Danny W., 100 yds from scrimmage and several runs around the tackle not thru a scrum for once. Next, go look at the Bungles 4th quarter play calling virtually no receivers in the middle of the field, the one time Bernard actually got into dump off position beyond the LOS he dropped a perfectly thrown ball. Yes, father figure Marvin Lewis protects his all black sideline seeking receivers, he needs some expendable "white boys."

white is right

Hall of Famer
Chris Jones is a light skinned black. I highly doubt he self identifies as white and even if he does, he has black features that are visible if you look closely.
His father is involved in his life. In the Black community it's very political with self identification. If you are famous and have any Black heritage it's nearly impossible to classify yourself as White or another race(unless it's Native American but that's whole other kettle of fish). If his dad were a jail bird or abandoned his family I could see him insisting he was White. His father aside I can only tell from his side profile that he has some ******* ancestry.

bigunreal

Mentor
Drew Brees is unquestionably one of the most talented QBs we've seen in a long time. I believe he and his coach pad his stats, but there is no denying he's accomplished great things, with an underwhelming cast of mediocre affletes surrounding him. That being said...

His lame attempts to "fit in" with his black teammates are akin to our leaders' demanding American citizens learn Spanish, instead of forcing immigrants to learn English. Or Ivy League graduates mimicking the infantile expressions of Snoop Dog and other black "artists," instead of demanding they speak English correctly. Brees is THE star of the Saints. He appears to be the leader as well. So why is he adopting the destructive antics of the ghetto culture in order to "lead?" Will white teachers begin to adopt this approach? "Teach" their black students by rapping information to them?

I respect Don Wassall more than he knows. He has created a great web site here, a real beacon of light in a vast wasteland. But if we refuse to ever criticize white athletes, we cannot really effectively criticize the Caste System. White people formed the Caste System, and have run it from the beginning. Like Affirmative Action in the workplace, black people did not dream up the Rooney Rule and other monstrosities. And we have a right to expect a higher standard of behavior from the few, very lucky whites who become high profile NFL players. Thus, while we can poke fun at the limited abilities of most NFL AA players, our comments should logically be directed at the white overlords who keep hiring them, make excuses for them, wildly overrate them, and permit them to make millions of dollars while far more talented white players remain unemployed or on the bench.

I don't think we can "win" no matter who the NFC representative is in the Super Bowl. The best case scenario we can envision is that the AFC team crushes the NFC team, and the white skill position players really shine. Beyond that, there is really no room for optimism. And if a black quarterback wins the Super Bowl....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Back when LB Keith Brooking played for the Cowboys (2009-2011), I remember you actually coining the appropriate and comical phrase: “Zulu Warrior Dance.” I believe you wrote this after watching one of Brooking’s many infantile and completely unnecessary pre-game chant/dance routines (see video below) designed to “motivate” his all-black defensive teammates. Perhaps it wasn’t you and I’m mistaken, as it was 3-4 years ago…

I think I'm pretty good at picking up on and mocking various absurdities and sicknesses pervading the American Matrix. But I condemn the disease, not all of those suffering from it because damn near everyone is in one manner or another. I likely made fun of Brooking as I'm no fan of the jumping up and down and yelling -- but I still rooted for the guy. I'd like to see him make the Hall of Fame even if it's a longshot.

One never saw a receiver or runner get up after a play and signal for a first down until blacks started doing it several years back. Now I see Welker and other White receivers engaging in this black behavior. Does that make them "wiggers" to the point that they must continually be denigrated? What about those White players that don't lead the chanting and jumping up and down but participate in them? Are they "wiggers"?

Have you ever seen Brees engage in any conduct on or off the field other than the pre-game chant that can be called "wiggerish"? He's an exemplary person and player and a class act. To me, ritually condemning and refusing to root for an all-time great because of one act without taking into account the milieu in which the chanting takes place, is the flip side of DWF attitudes toward White athletes. If you are going to "judge" every White athlete "very harshly" as you wrote earlier, then you will have no White athletes to root for because this is a fallen land in which no one leads an idyllic life.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I respect Don Wassall more than he knows. He has created a great web site here, a real beacon of light in a vast wasteland. But if we refuse to ever criticize white athletes, we cannot really effectively criticize the Caste System. White people formed the Caste System, and have run it from the beginning. Like Affirmative Action in the workplace, black people did not dream up the Rooney Rule and other monstrosities. And we have a right to expect a higher standard of behavior from the few, very lucky whites who become high profile NFL players. Thus, while we can poke fun at the limited abilities of most NFL AA players, our comments should logically be directed at the white overlords who keep hiring them, make excuses for them, wildly overrate them, and permit them to make millions of dollars while far more talented white players remain unemployed or on the bench.

I don't think we can "win" no matter who the NFC representative is in the Super Bowl. The best case scenario we can envision is that the AFC team crushes the NFC team, and the white skill position players really shine. Beyond that, there is really no room for optimism. And if a black quarterback wins the Super Bowl....

I've never said don't criticize White athletes. I'm an equal opportunity basher myself. But I find the invective sometimes aimed at White quarterbacks here extreme and unfair. Drew Brees does conduct himself at a very high standard. So does every other White quarterback in the league. There's not one that's an a-hole or a "wigger." That's something to be proud of.

Brees has, like Carson Palmer, been ridiculously singled out as the whipping boy for the black culture that the league higher-ups have sought and nurtured. Drew Brees isn't responsible for the Caste System or the Rooney Rule, or hip hop culture, or any other societal problem. He's an employee, period, not Caste Football's elected spokesman, nor is he or should he be a martyr. Look at his entire life from the evidence available. He's an outstanding man, an admirable man who happens to, like every other White player in the league, participate in one of the behaviors that black domination has brought about. When you aim at a White athlete because of the ills of the Caste System, you are misfiring and I will continue to point it out and criticize it when it happens. We're here to root for those that defy the Caste System, not condemn them because they don't lead a one hundred percent perfect life from a pro-White perspective.

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Chris Jones looks whiter than most white guys. Straight hair, blue eyes, lily white skin. If his "dad" is black, then either he's adopted or his mom cheated.

2013-chris-jones-card-updated.jpg

Chris Jones
DT #94

Height:6-2Weight:306Age:23College:Bowling Green StateHometown:Brownsburg, Ind.Experience:R

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
I believe with this move, the Seattle DWFs are leaving no doubt that they're the worst of the worst, possibly in the history of sports.

http://www.komonews.com/radio/home/...0000-fine-239092781.html?mobile=y&clmob=y&c=n
At least Lynch says he will match the amount and donate to some charity, most likely an affeletic one. Seattle's DWF horde is unreal. I believe their lives rotate around this dark chocolate team. I can not wait for Brees to scorch them. The depressed mugs painted hyper green and dark blue will be a treat. Not to mention plantation Pete with that stupid WTF look on his trap also another must see.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Chris White looks whiter than most white guys. Straight hair, blue eyes, lily white skin. If his "dad" is black, then either he's adopted or his mom cheated.

2013-chris-jones-card-updated.jpg

Chris Jones
DT #94

Height:6-2Weight:306Age:23College:Bowling Green StateHometown:Brownsburg, Ind.Experience:R
I also decree he is a White Man.