NCAA Bans Rivals!

Riddlewire

Master
...and Scout.com

Is this a major victory for CF? Or just a small crack in the (caste) system?

Link

So here's the news of the day: the N.C.A.A. has decided that institutions may not subscribe to recruiting sites like Rivals.com, deciding that such Web sites are not media organizations but scouting services. That the N.C.A.A. has decided that such sites fit into the latter category makes them off-limits, in the sense that Rivals or Scout.com provide recruiting videos not available to the general public.

But money might not be the big issue for a Rivals. Think of it this way: the N.C.A.A. isn't banning what these sites bring to the table altogether, merely banning F.B.S. teams from using the service they provide. So monetarily, Rivals and Scout are merely losing the $10 a month from the coaches they subscribe to the service. If each coach in the F.B.S. subscribed to a Rivals, the company would be losing about $10,000 a month. Yeah, that's a sizable chunk of change, but not a loss that would doom the company to bankruptcy.

The truth is the relationship might be far bigger. Programs might be receiving added material, information that a team site doesn't provide to its normal readership. In that case, a school might be putting down far more than $10 a month, in which case the financial loss would be far more substantial.

Want evidence that the N.C.A.A. is serious about this stance? It has asked every F.B.S. program that has subscribed to a recruiting Web site to report it as a secondary violation.

The NCAA finally does something that I approve of. Even if they did it for different reasons. Taking down the Rivals-Scout evil duo would be a great first step in helping break DWFs out of their fantasy worlds. After all, without the recruiting sites and their star systems, there will be no more 'Recruiting National Champions' for the negrophiles to salivate over. Without all that pressure, maybe some coaches will go back to legitimate talent-based scouting.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great news, and thanks for posting about this, Riddlewire!Hopefully this will help our cause, because these recruiting services are definitely part of the caste system that discriminates against White athletes.

Riddlewire

Master
We spend an inordinate amount of time on these forums grousing about the racist drafting tendencies of the NFL. Several months each year are devoted to this annual ritual.
But the truth is, as I have tried to argue on previous occasions, the NFL bears very little responsibility for this situation. Their available "hiring pool" consists entirely of collegiate football players. If those players are all black, then of course the NFL will have to be.

This article was posted several months ago on ESPN Insider. With near nonchalance, Feldman dropped an atomic bomb that went completely unnoticed by the sports media world.

I've actually written about the subject several times and helped on a recent "Outside the Lines" segment on the issue. I was also the commentator discussing it in detail right after the near-10 minute piece aired.

One of the points I brought up on the show was about the practice of schools rewarding coaches with bonuses for signing a "top" class (either top 5, top 10 or top 25), or for landing a certain number of four-star players.

There you have it.
Rivals, which is not part of the NCAA or affiliated with any school, determines the racial makeup of college football. Feldman doesnt say who is paying out the incentive money. The schools themselves? I can see that. It might even be in their contracts to amass recruiting "star" points, just like bonuses that they get for making bowl games. IMO, that's much worse than if the boosters are slipping them money for getting hyped players.
I'm having difficulty finding the right way to frame this argument. I know that this is the ultimate vindication of our community. This is absolute proof of an institutionalized caste system. But you have to draw a lot of connecting lines to see the big picture. Rivals cheats on its evaluations. We have proven that conclusively. Rivals unfairly rates black players higher than white players when all football factors are otherwise equal. College coaches get paid bonus money to give scholarships to the players that Rivals says are the best. Ergo, the college ranks fill up with negroes for no valid reasons.
Since this article was mentioned recently on one of the football blogs I visit, I hope someone will take notice of the significance of the revelation and do some digging. Rivals should not be exerting this kind of influence on college enrollments. Of course, any investigation would require the existence of media members who actually care about this issue. In all likelihood, they are all cultural marxists who see college sports as a tool for improving the educational opportunities for minorities, and therefore support such a formal caste system.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
RW, I appreciate all the work you've done into researching this. Any NCAA decision that decreases Whiterivals / NAACP/ United Negro College Fund influence is a good thing for white athletes.

It is mind boggling that America is so full of sheeple that fans can look at a list of the top 100 H.S WRs a couple years back with "ONE" white in it (and not even in the the top 80) and see it as legitimate. This is even with guys like Wes Welker doing so well in the NFL and so many white H.S WRs setting various records in their county and state.

Europe and even Canada (which is unfortunately all too influenced by America) are starting to wake up to what a Cultural Marxist/ double standard cesspool America has become in the last 35-40 years hell bent on taking away rights and destroying the hearts, minds and culture that was built by mostly white Christian males. America isn't popular, while for the most part, anywhere but America because it is so extreme.

Connecting the dots isn't easy to the Lemmings living in the Obama led nation. America's only hope is for people to get so disgusted that Ron Paul will have a legitimate shot to win the 2012 election.

The PTB need to be replaced badly. It's organizations like Yahooligan/ White Rivals, sports "gurus" like BSPN's Tom Luginbill and Todd McShay, Matthew J. Darnell, George Soros, Obama, Eric Holder, Eliot Spitzer, Al Franken, Frank Lautenberg, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Dianne Feinstein and Bernie Madoff that are destroying this country with their money, power and cold and calculating agenda.

Sports is the domain where the anti-white male agenda should be most obvious. It is the most extreme microcosm of the larger picture.
Will Americans not wake up until the country has completely collapsed in the name of cultural Marxism?