Navy Seal Becomes a Woman

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The feminazi/womym ideology to destroy White males has forced those she devils to side aggressively with the gender dysfunction movement. It has the possibility of seriously backfiring on them. If all it takes is for a man to put on a wig and makeup, and perhaps sew a pair of tits on themselves, and in rare cases chop off their wang, to become fully welcomed into the sisterhood, one can see where this ends up.

For example there is no push back when an african tranny wins a womyns sprint race, or when a US shemale has success in MMA. In other areas there are transexuals that formerly were men becoming leading figures, I know of one in economics and I'm sure there are many others.

Thus these "women" are taking spots from actual women and as this type of thing becomes more and more prevalent it stands to reason that women who were once men will eventually become leaders in many fields. This is horrible for the women's movement, and while there is no sympathy for the harpies that run that scam, it's still going to make it tough for women who get pushed aside by the much more aggressive and masculine trannies.

I have heard rumblings of discontent amongst the feminists over this issue but they are so locked into "hate White man" thinking that destroying the concept of gender is the ultimate end of their program. What they don't understand is that despite their fantasies about the genders being equal, in the real world men out perform them every time. You can imagine a day in the not too distant future when the women's records in athletics will be nearly the same as mens, that's because all of the women record holders will once have been men.

It may be hard to imagine a future uglier then the one we face now but a world where a significant percentage of women are ex-men takes the nightmare up a notch.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Another jacked up, vile, depraved sicko who belongs in a padded cell. :wacko: