must watch Fedor video

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Thanks Access! Fedor is so mellow & down to earth. He is incredibly non-assuming for the best MMA fighter of all time. Lives in the small apartment, despite making millions. The banya definitely looks relaxing, as does the cool-water swim! Fedor's training facilities are older & wore down, as he doesn't need hi-tech & fancy surroundings to harness his greatness!

I think Brett's team probably filled his ego too much. The "Grim" from Cabrini Green had quite the rude awakening!
smiley32.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I've seen this great video, and many others concerning Fedor's incredibly interesting home life.

Fedor is certainly the antithesis of all things flashy or disingenuous. It's such a contradictory attitude when compared to American (African) affletes"¦where imagine, style and gyrating one's body after a routine tackle or jumpshot has been the absolute norm for decades. All while the obese, drunken white clowns in the crowd scream with excitement and open their wallets for more "action."Â￾

Other than slightly clenching his fist after a victory, I've never even seen Fedor celebrate a win. Compare that to Tiger Woods' obnoxiously dramatic "fist-pump"Â￾ whilst another trillion dollar check goes into his corporate pocket. Or the way T.O. pulls a Sharpie from his sock after scoring another TD against another random terrible, all-black defense.

The mainstream world, for decades, has glorified the polar opposite of every single person and concept.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer