Muslim kills 50 homosexuals in Florida

So if this is staged by the MSM & ((("Them"))) how come they jumped on the AR-15 anti-assault rifle narrative to only have it revealed it wasn't?!?! Come on now if your going to stage a conspiracy ((("They"))) need to get their act together.
http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/13/narrative-fail-orlando-islamic-terrorist-use-ar-15/

Just another staged event (Paris), nothing to see, move right along. Never believe your lying eyes. Brought to you by the same folks who can't keep undisclosed sources from leaking, leaking, leaking.
image.jpeg

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
For clarity, I will say that I think this event is likely real. This event helps Trump and I doubt the powers that be want that.

But it's still early so let's wait and see what information comes out. In the Internet age, most everything becomes clear in due time.

I agree.

Although I think it PROBABLY happened pretty much as it was described in the media, we should always keep an open mind.

Why no tears? Actor?

Whoever edited these videos with those written remarks and arrows, perfectly illustrates the mindset of a Conspiracy Theorist (not to be confused with a bonafied conspiracy) of either the profiteer type or the mentally ill kind. A cop shows up at a teleconference behind his colleagues and smiles an acknowledgement and quickly buttons his smile when they look at him with seriousness. What the hell is this supposed to mean unless ones a schizophrenic.
The lady is clearly in some state of shock, and in the face of the national media is averting her eyes from staring constantly into the camera, and is trying to find words in her fears to address the questions. Only a sick or $$$ twisted mind would be micro-aggressively micro-analyzing her every awkward body language.
Not since medieval theologians tried to count the number of angels dancing on the head of a needle, have we seen in the age of illuminati memes, such straining of the gnat, while gulping the camel.
Thanks for posting these videos.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Whoever edited these videos with those written remarks and arrows, perfectly illustrates the mindset of a Conspiracy Theorist (not to be confused with a bonafied conspiracy) of either the profiteer type or the mentally ill kind. A cop shows up at a teleconference behind his colleagues and smiles an acknowledgement and quickly buttons his smile when they look at him with seriousness. What the hell is this supposed to mean unless ones a schizophrenic.
The lady is clearly in some state of shock, and in the face of the national media is averting her eyes from staring constantly into the camera, and is trying to find words in her fears to address the questions. Only a sick or $$$ twisted mind would be micro-aggressively micro-analyzing her every awkward body language.
Not since medieval theologians tried to count the number of angels dancing on the head of a needle, have we seen in the age of illuminati memes, such straining of the gnat, while gulping the camel.
Thanks for posting these videos.

Do you believe the events of 9/11 and Sandy Hook, to name two, happened exactly the way the media says they did?

Do you believe the events of 9/11 and Sandy Hook, to name two, happened exactly the way the media says they did?
In those TWO events I find the general consensus of the media's version of reality to be more probable without exactness than the ones you've put forward. I don't find the problem to be duplicitous motives. My problem with those two events being "staged" are first and foremost the ability to coverup after the fact and second (especially with 9-11) the vast seamless coordination of operatives that would be required to pull it off.

white is right

Hall of Famer
"Fish in a barrel". Depends on a few factors...what caliber weapons were used, magazine capacity, semi-auto or full auto, # of magazines, # of weapons & amount of ready ammo. In addition, the wog would have needed to been very quick on the reloads, steady on the trigger & focused on targets. That being said, they may have fudged on the number of casualities to garner more (emotional) support for their attack on the 2nd Amendment.
Yes people were probably all over each other before the shooting and the people ran all over the place like proverbial chicken little clones.

Ps when I saw this shooting I knew it had to be gay club as everybody looked like he was cast out of a Village People video. I also don't agree with this being a true act of terrorism as he was a lunatic with a gun who hated gays yet was seen by regulars at the club. This nut job might have been wrestling with his own sexuality like many repressed Muslims.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In those TWO events I find the general consensus of the media's version of reality to be more probable without exactness than the ones you've put forward. I don't find the problem to be duplicitous motives. My problem with those two events being "staged" are first and foremost the ability to coverup after the fact and second (especially with 9-11) the vast seamless coordination of operatives that would be required to pull it off.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. "I find the general consensus of the media's version of reality to be more probable without exactness than the ones you've put forward." What the hell does that mean, and what "ones did I put forward"? My position is that the media should always be regarded with skepticism. Please translate your response into something coherent and understandable.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Yes people were probably all over each other before the shooting and the people ran all over the place like proverbial chicken little clones.

Ps when I saw this shooting I knew it had to be gay club as everybody looked like he was cast out of a Village People video. I also don't agree with this being a true act of terrorism as he was a lunatic with a gun who hated gays yet was seen by regulars at the club. This nut job might have been wrestling with his own sexuality like many repressed Muslims.

before attacking ths club, he has likely spent hours inside it to think about the way he was going to do it
see another terrorist in a recent attack:

"After Abdeslam was tied to the attacks, various newspapers visited bars in Brussels's gay village, and reported that some bartenders there identified him as a frequent patron.[20][21][22][23] The Sunday Times published a widely quoted comment from "Julien", a bartender who recognized Abdeslam as a patron; he said that he and his colleagues had speculated he was a "rent boy". Other reporters speculated that Abdeslam wasn't necessarily gay, and that his visits to the gay bars may have been to gauge when and where the bars were most vulnerable as potential targets for bombing attacks.[24][25] Other reporters speculated that his intent was to take advantage of a client's inebriation to surreptitiously steal their passports and other identity documents.[26]"

I have no idea what you're trying to say. "I find the general consensus of the media's version of reality to be more probable without exactness than the ones you've put forward." What the hell does that mean, and what "ones did I put forward"? My position is that the media should always be regarded with skepticism. Please translate your response into something coherent and understandable.
Really Don.
You linked to Paul Craig Robert in mentioning Sandy Hook and 9-11. I didn't contradict your position on regarding the media with skepticism. In these two cases I find the MSM version of those events to be more likely than P.C.R. That doesn't mean I believe EXACTLY what they said. Hope that's clearer lol.
PS...double-checked and you didn't connect PCR directly to Sandy & 9-11. I ASSUMED you were using his takes on those events which he's famous for after giving his direct take on Orlando.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Really Don.
You linked to Paul Craig Robert in mentioning Sandy Hook and 9-11. I didn't contradict your position on regarding the media with skepticism. In these two cases I find the MSM version of those events to be more likely than P.C.R. That doesn't mean I believe EXACTLY what they said. Hope that's clearer lol.

Thank you, that's a much better, even-keeled, civilized response.

Just out of curiosity, when it comes to politics, what are your favorite websites and/or print publications?

And btw, PCR is merely asking questions and making some observations, not drawing any definite conclusions. With over 100 people shot and 50 dead, it's reasonable to ask where are the bodies, where are the ambulances? We live in a time where so many things are caught on tape, yet a major event like this with hundreds of people that were survivors and witnesses, both inside and outside the club, probably all of them armed with a smartphone, is barren of footage so far.

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
911 stands apart from the other events mentioned. That was an operation within an operation, meaning some insiders knew in advance and did nothing to advance an agenda.
These lone nut guys, even the brothers at the Boston Marathon are just that, lone nut murderous scum duped by demonic as crap mindsets within Islam.

Anybody, yes anybody who thinks Sandyhook and all those incidents like them are hoaxes and not just perpetrators who are nutjobs by psychotropic drugs or nutjobs by religious doctrines of demons is looking for a ball out in left field that was never thrown, unless maybe Alex Jones and his ilk threw it.

We cannot overthink these tragedies and make them more than they are or more than they could be. And as I said at the beginning, 911 is a whole other deal. We can discuss that in another thread because it is something that can and did involve other players, just as it was with JFK having other players. These recent terrorist events since 911 don't realistically allow for deep involvement of innumerable players to make it some elaborate hoax.

I'll end with some good news that will hopefully soothe some emotions I may have negatively stoked:
This event can only help Trump if he uses it correctly...

Heretic

Master
Although all members of this particular site are very knowledgeable of the institutional and deliberate bias against Whites in sports (and other areas, as documented in the "Happy Hour" and "Media Racism and Stereotyping" threads) as well as the obvious institutional Caste system that goes along with it that is perpetuated and propagandized obediently by the mainstream media year-after-year-after-year (despite any evidence to the contrary), some members still, somehow, give this same mainstream media instant credibility when it comes to reporting on issues like these so-called "terrorist" attacks.

First off, the mainstream media (all of it) is part-and-parcel of the National Security State apparatus. Completely and utterly controlled, uniformly pushing the same narrative, without deviation, which is never favorable to us (their real enemy).

Secondly, didn't all of these "incidents" start to happen right after Obama was elected to a second term, or close to it? The Sandy Hook "shooting" happened about five weeks after he won his second term, and the incidents have been happening regularly ever since then, with almost an identical script. If you were to run a line graph, you'd see a massive spike in these types of incidents happening right after his second term up until now...way out of line with the historical trend. There was the Arizona shooting of Gabrielle Giffords on January 8th, 2011 and the Aurora Theater shooting on July 20th, 2012 (while Obama was running for re-election) both involving people that looked like they just stepped right out of some CIA MK Ultra program.

iu
iu

Just a few days ago, General Petraeus (a day before he flew out to Dresden, Germany to attend the latest Bilderberg meeting), along with Mark Kelly (Gifford's husband), and the sinister former CIA director Michael Hayden and retired Admiral Thad Allen started a new gun control group:

Kelly announced the launch of the group by talking about military members’ commitment to "protect our constitution and homeland." He suggested political leaders now need to step up and "do more to protect our rights and save lives."

So, Kelly equates protecting our constitution and our rights by restricting the 2nd Amendment, that was given to us as part of the Bill of Rights. How Orwellian.

Third, most of them follow the same script with the "bad guy" conveniently "dying" at the end. As the saying goes, "dead men tell no tales". Then the controlled mainstream media will, every time, go after guns and the 2nd Amendment (or in one case, the Confederate Flag as well). Gee, I wonder why they want to disarm the goyim?

Fourth, each one that has occurred, has either covered up something else of significance that was happening at the time or gave impetus to do something, like trying to get a consensus to "invade Syria and stop ISIS" after the Paris attacks, when ISIS is a CIA/Mossad/MI6/Saudi Intelligence terrorist control group, the Confederate Flag and murder of a black State Senator that was badgering the FBI over the killing of some black man, Lanza's mom or father who were involved in LIBOR banking scandal, etc. etc.

A few days after the Paris shooting, I watched a very long YouTube video where some french citizen videotaped the setup of the entire event several hours before it even happened from a still video camera on his balcony window that was just across the street. He noticed a massive gathering of police cars, ambulances, fire trucks, and other emergency vehicles just sitting there, along with the controlled crowd that was shown on TV. Then, boom, the event started and all of them went into action, like you'd see in an old Universal Studios parking lot.

Flint

Mentor
Unfortunately perception is reality. It doesn't matter if something happens or not, only that you believe it did. It's like being in the Matrix, the events presented to you are what you know. All we have is the films playing in our head. It may be real it may not be. For most people these events staged or not is going to be the reality and other decisions will be made based on them. You can argue the facts, even convincingly but in the end it will be the general perception that creates the reality.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Something that should be kept in mind is that in the late 1960s and early '70s there was far more "terrorism" in the United States than has taken place in recent years. There were planes regularly being hijacked to Cuba, bombs exploding on college campuses that were made by anti-war revolutionaries, shoot-outs in the streets, the Black Panthers far larger and more militant than the recent version of that group, the "days of rage" at the '68 Democrat convention in Chicago, huge anti-war demonstrations all over the country, the assassinations of RFK and MLK, and lots of other major events that involved violence or the threat of violence and which understandably made the country very nervous. Yet they were treated far differently by the media and government then than now. America remained a free country; there wasn't the media hysteria we have now and draconian legislation passed like the "Patriot" Act and NDAA.

Some of these mass casualty events are likely genuine, but others are likely drills gone live, with the only difference between a drill and a "live" drill being that the media is brought in to pretend it happened. (Yes, there are companies that train crisis actors, and the media, as part of making the drills as realistic as possible. There are training videos of the media "reporting" a drill as though it really happened.)

But the key is how the power structure reacts to these events now compared to how they did in the much more violent and uncertain atmosphere of the late '60s and early '70s. Whereas before the consensus agreement was that America would remain a free country despite the threat of terrorism, now each and every event is used as a springboard to call for gun control, more surveillance, more of a police presence everywhere, more government control, etc. If the government was serious about security, why wasn't the southern border sealed September 12, 2011? Why weren't Muslims stopped from entering the country, as Trump is calling for? The larger agenda appears to be to obtain total power for themselves, while making sure the "serfs" are never in a position to seriously challenge them.

If we are to be a free country again, we have to put aside knee-jerk anti-Muslim blinders and look at the bigger picture. And part of that entails demanding to see genuine evidence that these events went down the way the "official conspiracy narrative" says they did. Maybe the Orlando shooting happened the way it's being reported; but starting with 9/11 (and even well before if one wants to go back to "Remember the Maine," the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin and other pretexts used for war), there have been some "mass casualty" events the official version of which has been strongly contradicted by internet sleuths. And not because these sleuths are so brilliant, but because there are so many loose ends and sloppiness and incompetence that can't be covered up by those who dig beneath the surface.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Werewolf....Werewolf....Were. Bueller Bueller Bueller. LOL

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Fourth, each one that has occurred, has either covered up something else of significance that was happening at the time or gave impetus to do something, like trying to get a consensus to "invade Syria and stop ISIS" after the Paris attacks, when ISIS is a CIA/Mossad/MI6/Saudi Intelligence terrorist control group, the Confederate Flag and murder of a black State Senator that was badgering the FBI over the killing of some black man, Lanza's mom or father who were involved in LIBOR banking scandal, etc. etc.

A few days after the Paris shooting, I watched a very long YouTube video where some french citizen videotaped the setup of the entire event several hours before it even happened from a still video camera on his balcony window that was just across the street. He noticed a massive gathering of police cars, ambulances, fire trucks, and other emergency vehicles just sitting there, along with the controlled crowd that was shown on TV. Then, boom, the event started and all of them went into action, like you'd see in an old Universal Studios parking lot.

so after the paris attacks, did the US or france invade syria?
the US and france were neutral and even supporting the ones who were against bachar el assad in syria (including djihadist groups) while russia was supporting bachar el assad against the djihadis and other groups
so it makes no sense to set up a false flag to invade syria while it is the opposite of what they have been trying to do
if anything, it forced them to help or at least let russia support bachar el assad for a while

i have not seen the video you mention, and i doubt it exists
i know first hand that these terrorists exist and are not actors because i know a guy who died in syria, there are so many that when you grow up in a city you are going to know at least 1 djihadi

such attacks in the US are only going to happen more often as the percentage of muslim increases, like in any country with significant muslim population

frederic38

Hall of Famer
why take the risk to stage these events while they can interpret them so differently

for example trump is going to see this attack and ask for the end of muslim immigration, which is against their agenda, sosetting up this "false flag" would be useless and even counterproductive for them
but they interpret this as a hate crime against LGBT people, and they see this as another proof that weapons must be taken away from the people

for the same event, you have 2 opposed interpretations and 2 very different consequences depending on who is in control of the country
so what is the point of faking these killings when you can twist every event to fit your agenda?

i know first hand that these terrorists exist and are not actors because i know a guy who died in syria, there are so many that when you grow up in a city you are going to know at least 1 djihadi

such attacks in the US are only going to happen more often as the percentage of muslim increases, like in any country with significant muslim population

This can't be emphasized enough.I'm not just chipping in for my soccer buddy or taking a contrarian stand,rather I'm trying to shed more light on an angle Americans have(understandably) trouble understanding.I am all against knee-jerk Anti-muslim reaction,for while they are an adversary,we all know who the real enemy is.But growing up in Europe you actually see that these terrorists are real and actually normal Muslims from the street,and there is no grand conspiracy training,controlling them.These useless thugs here spend all day either plotting how to kidnap,rape white girls or "how to attain jannat(heaven) and those 72 virgins",because that's what they read in the Koran,and they read nothing else.These shi*skins really know no better than to behave like savages.

At the same time,what Don and PCR have said is also very valid.I've seen "amateur footage" of the 2005 London tube blasts,we've all seen footage from Brussels recently.50 dead here and no bodies,ambulances and most importantly no amateur footage,despite there being more smartphones than humans nowadays is definitely eyebrow raising.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
on youtube there is a snapchat video that aparently was taken during the shooting, you can hear the gunshots
in paris there were no videos from inside the club but there are many buildings next to the club so that's where the videos came from

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Just out of curiosity, when it comes to politics, what are your favorite websites and/or print publications?

And btw, PCR is merely asking questions and making some observations, not drawing any definite conclusions. With over 100 people shot and 50 dead, it's reasonable to ask where are the bodies, where are the ambulances? We live in a time where so many things are caught on tape, yet a major event like this with hundreds of people that were survivors and witnesses, both inside and outside the club, probably all of them armed with a smartphone, is barren of footage so far.

Don, the video below features "snapchat" footage that some girl was shooting inside the club on her smartphone as the gunshots began. Later in the video (around the 1:30 mark), bodies are seen on the pavement with paramedics, police, ambulances, fire trucks, bodies on gurneys, people with tourniquets on their legs, etc...

1383010_630x354.jpg

160613082242-01-orlando-shooting-0613-super-169.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

This link talks about why the police allegedly blasted holes in the walls during the hostage situation...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/13/pulse-nightclub-hole-wall-hostages

Heretic

Master
Don, the video below features "snapchat" footage that some girl was shooting inside the club on her smartphone as the gunshots began. Later in the video (around the 1:30 mark), bodies are seen on the pavement with paramedics, police, ambulances, fire trucks, bodies on gurneys, people with tourniquets on their legs, etc...

1383010_630x354.jpg
In regards to this particular pic:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thrashen, I see the same footage as before, it's mostly patrons carrying a few injured patrons (all with leg wounds). There is a hospital 6 blocks from the nightclub and I'm sure a number of other ones in Orlando. If this situation went on for several hours before the perp was killed, why wasn't every available ambulance from the city and suburbs on the scene? And why are patrons carrying the injured and not medical personnel? I see some fire trucks and some pick-up trucks (?) taking away some injured, but if there are 100+ casualties, where is the armada of ambulances and medical responders? A few bodies in one scene and a few people being carried by patrons (toward the nightclub, not away from it) is far from convincing.

These are most of the ones that make up my steady and well rounded diet of contrasting views:

Drudge Report, WSJ, Fortune, Daily Mail, Breitbart, The Spectator, The American Spectator......

AltRight(Richard Spencer), American Renaissance(Jared Taylor), Radix Journal, The Right Stuff, Taki, The American Conservative, The American Thinker, Chronicles, Vdare, Steve Sailer, Charles Murray, Pat Buchanan, Fred on Everything, Peter Hitchens.....

(((Gates of Vienna, Jihad Watch, Daniel Pipes, Mark Steyn))).....

Hoover Institution, Hillsdale College, Manhattan Institute, Heritage Foundation, Cato, Thomas Sowell, Robert P. George, Victor David Hanson.....

NYT, Guardian, The Economist, The Atlantic, The Nation, Mother Jones.....

For giggles: Roosh V, Chateau Heartiste.......

Any Suggestions?
PS...Yes PCR is not saying one way or the other, but he's naturally cynical from having been in the halls of power.