Most racist anti white movies

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I am not sure if we had a topic like this before on the board but I would like to hear what movies you guys think are the most racist. Some that come to mind are White Men Can't Jump, Boyz n the Hood and juat about any other movie by John Singleton. Singleton makes whites out to be racists in all his movies. Probably the worst offender of all is a Time to Kill.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
All of "Tyke fLee's" propaganda films are anti-White. "Miracle at St.Anna" supposedly depicted Whites as ultra-evil. There's so many films from rootless cosmo controlled "Hollyweird" that try to demonized Whites (especially men). From 1919's "Within Our Gates" to the modern cultural Marxism propaganda films, Whites/WASPs/Aryans seem to be in the cross-hairs of the Hollyweird vermin.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
There were thousands of movies that portrayed our heroes as fools and/or evil, especially in the late 1960s and 1970s.

Here's an example: The Charge of the Light Brigade

An TV programs too, especially after 1965 or so. For example the recent series Rome is degrading to Anthony, Octavius and to Ceasar's sister and niece. And then there was Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman where every white person except for the main character was wicked, shallow, stupid and/or weak, and the Natives were portrayed as wise and decent.

Edited by: Parody

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I think White Men Can't Jump was one of the worst offenders. It portrayed whites as slow and weak. During the whole movie Woody Harrelson was laughed at by the bruvas.

Bronk

Mentor
Trying to determine the most anti-white film in Hollywood history is like trying to determine how many drops of water there are in the sea.

I would prefer to take note of the 1964 UK film Zulu which recounts the 1879 battle at Rorke's Drift in Natal Province, SA between British troops and Zulu warriors. There is a scene in which the Zulus are preparing for their final assault on the white garrison to wipe it out. The Zulus are chanting and beating their spears onto their shields. As they do, the Brits break out in a Christian hymn that grows stronger and stronger until it blots out the savages. God, it brings chills to my spine EVERY time I see it.Edited by: Bronk

green fire317

Banned
how about Friday Night Lights. Where the all black team stops the nearly all white team on the last play at the goal line. It reminds me of white athletes today, almost there....but not there.

L.A. Times Article, by a gloating zionist jew.

How Jewish is Hollywood?

A poll finds more Americans disagree with the statement that 'Jews control Hollywood.' But here's one Jew who doesn't.

By Joel Stein

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by:

News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish),

Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish),

Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish),

Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew),

Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish),

CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel),

MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish)

and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish).

If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and has never worked in Hollywood.)

The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

So I've taken it upon myself to re-convince America that Jews run Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that's what we do best. I'm weighing several slogans, including: "Hollywood: More Jewish than ever!"; "Hollywood: From the people who brought you the Bible"; and "Hollywood: If you enjoy TV and movies, then you probably like Jews after all."

I called ADL Chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile, where, he told me to my dismay, he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that 59% of Americans think Hollywood execs "do not share the religious and moral values of most Americans," and 43% think the entertainment industry is waging an organized campaign to "weaken the influence of religious values in this country."

That's a sinister canard, Foxman said. "It means they think Jews meet at Canter's Deli on Friday mornings to decide what's best for the Jews." Foxman's argument made me rethink: I have to eat at Canter's more often.

"That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of "control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."

But Foxman said he is proud of the accomplishments of American Jews. "I think Jews are disproportionately represented in the creative industry. They're disproportionate as lawyers and probably medicine here as well," he said. He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro-Jewish movies any more than they do pro-Jewish surgery. Though other countries, I've noticed, aren't so big on circumcision.

I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
This was a beaut, complete with a graphic rape scene of a black lady by a klansman.

68d6810ae7a0b78a98609110.L.jpg

Edited by: Quiet Speed

jcolec02

Mentor
how about some pro white movies, Black Hawk Down, and the Lord of the Rings trilogy come to mind...

The irony is when Jews had much more control over Hollywood it was considered one of the most patriotic and pro middle American values institutions in our nation. When filmaking became easier in the 60s and 70s independent filmmakers began pushing the boundaries of sex, violence and counter cultural values.

One of the worst anti-white movies I'd have to say was Any Given Sunday. The lineup was extremely caste, backup black QB comes in and becomes the typical prima donna star questioning why "70 of the players in this league are black, but every singe owner is white!"

Also, the coach, played by Al Pacino, is a complete degenerate scumbag who in his final speech at half-time admits to everything that went wrong in his life, but pleads for them to get that "one last yard" or something like that.

I most egregious racial act in this movie is the white female "owner," coming in the locker room after the game with a nude black man talking casually to her, with full frontal nudity shown for several seconds. I think that was just about the worst scene ever conjured up by the many sick perverts who write and direct most Hollyweird movies.

jcolec02 said:
how about some pro white movies, Black Hawk Down, and the Lord of the Rings trilogy come to mind...

I can think of several "pro-white movies" (or at least movies where a white character or characters are shown in a positive light), sports and otherwise. Braveheart easily comes to mind. Movies like Terminator (even though the white man is a cyborg), the Die Hard series, and Boondock Saints show strong willed white men not shying away from impossible challenges. Some of my favorite sports movies are Invincible, and Prefontaine. There are several others that show white men in a positive light.

Charlie

Guru
Friday Night Lights was puzzling. It was taken from a book which intended to 'expose' the football obsessed hicks of Odessa, Texas. But the book, IMO, was complementary to its subjects. Which may not have been what the author (NYC born, Andover educated H.G. Bissinger) intended. Mostly white kids pursuing excellence and working together, supported by the larger community.

The movie (Peter Berg, director and Tribe member) gave the impression the blacks and the sole Mexican were indispensable to the team (when in fact the whites were the leaders, at one point a white player knocked Booby Miles to the ground for wearing a hat on the field during practice). I think this was done to permit the movie's climatic event, the game against Dallas Carter (the state championship in the movie but a playoff game in real life), to be as anti-black as it was.

In the book the question of speed was brought up. The white players explained speed was overrated because football was about controlling a one square yard area assigned to each player. Which struck me as typically white, actually thinking about what they were doing.

22 Carter players received football scholarships (vs. 1 for Permian). Good athletes. But there was a problem. They forfeited the state championship for changing grades to make an ineligible player eligible. Later two players were sent to prison (along with three other Carter students and alumni) for lengthy terms for numerous armed robberies. They used one of their mother's white Mercedes (she was a Realtor TM, Carter isn't exactly in a West Dallas-like ghetto) as a getaway vehicle.

The actual game was just as close and hard fought as the movie game, but without the fictional and obvious thuggery such as helmets kicked into a Permian player's teeth. The Carter and Permian staffs had negotiated over the smallest details to avoid allowing any one team an imagined advantage. The officials would be half black and half white. There was no doubt this was a contest between a white team and a black team. After each play a Carter player, later a guest of the state prison system, shouted obscenities at the Permian QB.

Using the Stooge's 'I Wanna Be Your Dog' to score the Permian comeback was interesting. I can only think of that song as being 'white'. The movie had established the Carter team was ostensibly better at every level. Yet the Permian team was more determined and courageous. The most heroic characters were the white QB and RB who played despite injuries.

There were no handshakes at the end of the game. In the book the white center for Permian had performed the long snap and didn't see whether the last ditch effort field goal was successful. 'But then I saw a bunch of c***y n*****s jumping up and down and I knew it had missed.'

So yes, the white guys lost. Now I'm not going to say it was intended as an analogy of the Alamo or Thermopylae, but our side was defiant to the end, in the book and movie.

Was it anti-white? Of course, to some degree. That's how movies get past the censors. So we can catch a few cinematic crumbs now and then. Edited by: Charlie

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:
jcolec02 said:

I can think of several "pro-white movies" (or at least movies where a white character or characters are shown in a positive light), sports and otherwise. Braveheart easily comes to mind. Movies like Terminator (even though the white man is a cyborg), the Die Hard series, and Boondock Saints show strong willed white men not shying away from impossible challenges. Some of my favorite sports movies are Invincible, and Prefontaine. There are several others that show white men in a positive light.

Your comment about the Boondock Saints remind me that they are coming out with a sequel! Here is a clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if2-PYxgL50
CharlieI liked your analysis of one of my favorite movies. I remember reading the book and seeing how different it was from the book. In the book i remember reading about the Center you referred to who the movie ignored(Jerrod Mcdougal) he was your typical redneck Texas boy. WHo jammed out to BOn Jovi before the games. Too bad he was ignored in the movie
smiley5.gif

Bronk said:
Trying to determine the most anti-white film in Hollywood history is like trying to determine how many drops of water there are in the sea.

I would prefer to take note of the 1964 UK film Zulu which recounts the 1879 battle at Rorke's Drift in Natal Province, SA between British troops and Zulu warriors. There is a scene in which the Zulus are preparing for their final assault on the white garrison to wipe it out. The Zulus are chanting and beating their spears onto their shields. As they do, the Brits break out in a Christian hymn that grows stronger and stronger until it blots out the savages. God, it brings chills to my spine EVERY time I see it.
"Men of Harlich, March to glory..." Love that song!

celticdb15 said:
<div>Your comment about the Boondock Saints remind me that they are coming out with a sequel! Here is a clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if2-PYxgL50

celtic, thanks for letting me know about that! All Saints Day looks just as good as the original! I'm hoping it is I remember reading some time ago that they were going forward, but then put the brakes on it. I'm glad it's coming out, as I will be there to see at 12:01 AM the night it comes out!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
300 was incredibly pro-white, assuming you consider spartans as white. They were played by irish and other white euro american actors.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
No prob Thrashen! I'll try and make the debut as well bc the first Boondock saints was awesome!

Were there any white characters in Boyz in the Hood? There was Furius Styles' speech that mentioned them, that's about it.

Singleton's most ridiculous movie was "Higher Learning," where Michael Rappaport becomes a Nazi sniper ... because any white college student is just that close to snapping!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
BDS was a good flick. "All Saints Day" looks pretty good, I just wished they'd not added a skirt to the mix & had either Asians or another ethnic group as the bad guys (versus Judd Nelson, who's a jew, but appears to be playing a Sicilian ("Concezio Yakavetta")). I'd love to see the Saints taking out Latino & Groidian street gangs!
smiley2.gif

My favorite WN themed movie is D.W. Griffith's "The Birth of a Nation". Triumph of the Will (Triumph des Willens) also shows the great resolve of Germanic peoples. Obviously, these two cinematic masterpiece are demonized in contemporary time (for being great films, supporting "evil").Edited by: DixieDestroyer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Fightingtowin said:
The irony is when Jews had much more control over Hollywood it was considered one of the most patriotic and pro middle American values institutions in our nation. When filmaking became easier in the 60s and 70s independent filmmakers began pushing the boundaries of sex, violence and counter cultural values.

The exact opposite is true - in the 1930s and 1940s, and to a lesser extent in the 1950s, most of the screenwriters were not Jewish, although the movie companies were owned by Jews, some of them old immigrants.

However, in the 1960s and 1970s, virtually all the major screenwriters and producers and many of the directors were Jewish. It was when the second-generation Jews who owned the movie companies hired more and more second and third-generation Jews to actually write the scripts, that the movies began to push the boundaries of sex and violence, and took on an anti-white, pro-minority stance.

I was watching a movie a couple of weeks ago called Bite the Bullet from 1975. About a quarter of the way through, I thought "this must be written by a Jew" - because the only two people who are decent characters have identified themselves as "half Cherokee" and "having a Mexican grandfather". All the white people, are shallow, selfish, untrustworthy, crazy, and/or unethical. I saw the name "Michael Brooks" as screenwriter and director, so I looked him up and sure enough, he was a Jew from Eastern Europe.

Nowadays in the 21st century, there are far more independent films created by non-Jews than in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. For example, movies like Gods and Generals, which had virtually no Jewish input, portray white people in a more realistic way, rather than as violent, heartless, shallow and sex-crazed. Sadly, the marketing success of such films is often hurt by the poor reviews they receive from movie critics who are employed by Jewish-owned TV networks, websites and newspapers. Edited by: Parody

Wristshot

We are frogs slowly being cooked to death. If you showed the people of 1960 what is on TV today there would probably be riots.