Mexican NFL

bigwhitehorse

Wondering if everyone saw the Tony Gonzalez commercial during last Sundays games? I didnt watch the gamestoo long, but i must have seen the commercial 5 times! Most, if not all , of the commercial was in spanish, so I did not know what was beeing said. It is just non-stop "culture" being pushed down our throats. It gets worse EVERY year.
smiley11.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
yeah, that commercial has been around for a couple of years now.
smiley11.gif
it's as if the NFL wants everybody except white people to play the game. give me a break!

Triad

Mentor
It was proudly reported on HBO's NFL show that the NFL has over 100 foreign born players on rosters right now.

bigwhitehorse

Triad said:
It was proudly reported on HBO's NFL show that the NFL has over 100 foreign born players on rosters right now.

And I bet none of them are white. I know the NFL could use some Klitchsko like athletes though.. I wish American football was more popular overseas. The Russians would dominate, just like boxing.

aussieaussie

I wish American football was more popular overseas. The Russians would dominate, just like boxing.

I disagree, being a chicagoan up until a few years ago.(My wife is Australian, and now so am I)I followed football religiously. In a team sport like football it is easier for the powers that be to deny white men the opportunity to shine. In individual sports such as Boxing, Ufc, etc, it is impossible to uphold a caste system for a prolonged period of time. When one man knocks another man out cold there is no debate or controversy over who did what. I do agree with you though that if American gridiron was popular in Russia you would have hundreds of potential NFL stars. Problem is I do not think the powers that be would give those bloaks a chance.(Much like they do not give home grown white talent a chance to excell in Football.)I am sure there is planty of white football talent in the states, they are simply ignored, ostracized, or rejected based on the colour of their skin.Why would they treat foreign born whites any differently.

Triad

Mentor
Nice points, aussie. Football talent is subjective. A relatively small number of individuals have the power to pick and choose who they prefer.

bigwhitehorse said:
Triad said:

And I bet none of them are white. I know the NFL could use some Klitchsko like athletes though.. I wish American football was more popular overseas. The Russians would dominate, just like boxing.

Being of Ukrinian ethnicity, I have to agree. Igor Olshansky is one of those foreigners in the NFL right now, and is reported to be the the strongest man in the league (even stronger than Larry Allen).

Ukrainians, Eastern-Europeans and Russians (not quite the same as Ukrainians) possess a certain kind of toughness, and subtle but fierce mantality, that most American athletes (both black and White) don't have. We don't show much emotion (if any at all), and it is almost impossible to break us mentally in competition, as our psyches won't allow it.

Black trash-talking and jibber-jabbing doesn't affect us at all, whether it be on the field, in the ring/octagon, or on the ice. We don't even hear it. Some White-American athletes let this sort of thing get into thier heads and intimidate them. But to us, black-trash-talking is just the actions of an inferior animal barking at us in fear. Its like their last resort.

The NFL position that stands out in my head as one that would benefit heavily by an influx of us, is Strong Safety. It requires a certain amount of intelligence and the ability to read plays before they are executed. I have a feeling that if you let us loose in the NFL, you'd see a lot more Brian Russel/Chad Johnson jobs going down.
smiley36.gif

I think the E. European types would dominate certain positions - more toward the strength side. I think the W. European decended athletes would have an edge in the speed department, from what I've witnessed in track and field. I've seen white athletes from all areas of Europe discrminated against, who failed to live up to their potential, not allowed to reach it, in certain events, but countries like Germany, England, etc. seemed to have a higher percentage of guys with get up and go speed, just as a higher percentage of E. Euros tend to be physically strong. Anyway, if Europeans were into the sport as heavily as Americans, They would dominate. In fact if the caste system weren't in place, even if it were just white Americans, the NFL would be thoroughly dominated by white athletes top to bottom, the percentage of blacks probably at 25% overall, give or take. The bad tackling, shoving, running out of bounds, etc. is almost too much to take these days. At least Vick was hammered (sacked) to within an inch of his life yesterday. I haven't bothered to listen to any of the MSM excuses. Yet. I'll bet they're hilarious. BTW - did you know the NFL sent Tony Gonzalez to "Spanish Class"? Seriously. He didn't speak Spanish at all, the league had him learn it so they can get on the same track as MLB I guess. Edited by: Colonel Callan

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Colonel Callan said:
In fact if the caste system weren't in place, even if it were just white Americans, the NFL would be thoroughly dominated by white athletes top to bottom, the percentage of blacks probably at 25% overall, give or take. The bad tackling, shoving, running out of bounds, etc. is almost too much to take these days.

I agree.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
BTW - did you know the NFL sent Tony Gonzalez to "Spanish Class"? Seriously. He didn't speak Spanish at all, the league had him learn it so they can get on the same track as MLB I guess.
are you serious?
smiley36.gif
like i've said before, i guess the NFL wants everyone to play football except white men.
smiley5.gif

JD074

Master
Jimmy Chitwood said:
are you serious?
smiley36.gif
like i've said before, i guess the NFL wants everyone to play football except white men.
smiley5.gif

Perhaps they know that all other racial groups prefer to root for their own, whereas whites will root for everyone but their own. No one wants to root for Whitey, so why play him?
Edited by: JD074

Jimmy (dig the name, from one of my favorite movies)it was a story I read a while back - here, go to team's own page on Tony G: http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/tony_gonzalez/

"Spent April of 2006 studying Spanish in the Dominican Republic. He previously studied abroad in Costa Rica in 2005 and San Miguel De Allende, Mexico in 2004. The four-week courses entailed six hours of classes each day with a special emphasis on learning the dialect."

They don't mention that this was at the request (and expense) of the NFL - and that the league has been working on getting him and some 'others' fluent. The guy grew up speaking... English. Period. In one of the whitest (and still very white) decent sized cities in CA. You should read his 'bio' on the page. You'd think he's the second coming.

The league is controlled by the same rats who bought out our 'leaders' and everyone else. They mean to run whites out of every major sport. Personally, I think things will collapse, totally, in the not too distant future, but I'm convinced it's going to get worse first. More 'spanics and God knows what else in the NFL, MLB, NBA, PGA... some people are going to pay dearly.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
CC, you might be the first person to get my handle!
smiley32.gif
i chose it because he's the last positive portrayal of a white basketball player in a Hollywood production... and Hoosiers was made a looooong time ago.