Merry Christmas! 2022

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas to all our CFers! This is a like a long distance family and I offer my best wishes to each and every one of you.

Let's never forget or be ignorant of the reason we celebrate this day to exalt Christ as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords who came lowly, born into a sinful world to redeem any and all who will believe in Him! Praise Him now and always!

Isa. 7:14 Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel.

Micah 5:2
“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
Though you are little among the thousands of Judah,
Yet out of you shall come forth to Me
The One to be Ruler in Israel,
Whose goings forth are from of old,
From [a]everlasting.”

Isa. 9:6 For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Matt. 1:22 So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying: 23 “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

24 Then Joseph, being aroused from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him and took to him his wife, 25 and [i]did not know her till she had brought forth her[j] firstborn Son. And he called His name Jesus.

Luke 2:8 Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And [c]behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. 10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. 11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12 And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a [d]manger.”

13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:

14 “Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”

It's a simple matter of faith guys. The gospel (good news) is that salvation is free with no strings attached. God made it simple; If you believe in Christ as your Savior from from your sins, and yes we all have sinned, you will be saved and have eternal life...it's a promise.

Acts 16:30 And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

31 So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

Merry Christmas!

BeyondFedUp

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Outstanding work to my brother in Christ. Yes Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

Merry Christmas to all my white brothers here and Happy New Year. Let's hope 2023 is the year things turn for the better.
Do not ever give up hope. Keep the FAITH guys. God and Jesus are very important and it's free. May everyone have a
happy holiday season and let's hope for WHITE CHRISTMAS.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Outstanding work to my brother in Christ. Yes Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

Merry Christmas to all my white brothers here and Happy New Year. Let's hope 2023 is the year things turn for the better.
Do not ever give up hope. Keep the FAITH guys. God and Jesus are very important and it's free. May everyone have a
happy holiday season and let's hope for WHITE CHRISTMAS.
Same to you my friend and brother! Great to always read your boldness and steadfastness in all the fight entails.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Same to you my friend and brother! Great to always read your boldness and steadfastness in all the fight entails.
YES! Thank you brother. I hope everyone here will read your post and if they don't know Jesus as Lord and Savior, may this be the day that they do! Jesus, the greatest gift ever given to us!!
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me." John 14:6.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
YES! Thank you brother. I hope everyone here will read your post and if they don't know Jesus as Lord and Savior, may this be the day that they do! Jesus, the greatest gift ever given to us!!
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me." John 14:6.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!
Thanks CS! Blessings to you my brother and your loved ones this Christmas!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I figured I would add this. Most have heard this story but for those who haven't it's quite good.
Hopefully tomorrow I will be adding a couple more verses for the Christmas story.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas, lads. may God’s hands shelter and guide you in the trials to come, and may God bless you and your families.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas, lads. may God’s hands shelter and guide you in the trials to come, and may God bless you and your families.
Merry Christmas my friend and to all at CF! Thank you, Don and all the contributors to this site. May everyone have a blessed day and the year to come!
"Jesus said, Come to me, all you who are weary and heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28.

jphoss

Mentor
Merry Christmas everyone! Remember when any woke “spiritual but not religious” people try and say Jesus was only a wise prophet and not God incarnate remind them Christ made room for no one else-
Buddha simply said, “I am a teacher in search of the truth.” Jesus said, “I am the Truth.” Confucius said, “I never claimed to be holy.” Jesus said, “who convicts me of sin?” mohammed said, “unless god throws his cloak of mercy over me, I have no hope.” Jesus said, “unless you believe in me, you will die in your sins.”

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Merry Christmas all!

Phall

Master
Merry Christmas to my friends, peers, mentors, and fellow travelers here at CF. I hope you’ve had a wonderful and meaningful celebration.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To all my single white brothers on here. I hope you found some mistletoe and a pretty lady to kiss. Just stay away from the mud sharks.
Just like at thanksgiving they always prefer the darker meat. Find the prime rib and the cream of the crop to make a family with someday!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I love all of you here and even the guys that I disagree with on a few things. Your still my brothers.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
A belated Merry Christmas to all! Hope the day was spent with loved ones and enjoyed by all.

booth

Mentor
I had a great Christmas thanks to my Granddaughter. She brought my Great Grandson over to see me. He is 13 months old and looks like an angel. The first time I ever saw him. I was speechless which is hard for me to be quiet about anything. I truly hope every CF member will be blessed with Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren. Merry Christmas!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I had a great Christmas thanks to my Granddaughter. She brought my Great Grandson over to see me. He is 13 months old and looks like an angel. The first time I ever saw him. I was speechless which is hard for me to be quiet about anything. I truly hope every CF member will be blessed with Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren. Merry Christmas!
That’s wonderful to hear! I knew you said you were an older fella but I didn’t picture you being a great grandfather. That’s incredible and the greatest gift one can hope for.

I love that we have posters from every generation sharing their unique perspectives and sharing some great history that the younger members would be unaware of. I think the only gap we are missing is Gen Z to give us an “on the ground” report what high schools and colleges are like these days.