Max Borgi giving up football

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Another one Caste Holed. Not even a sniff from “End Racism” Negro Felon League.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another one Caste Holed. Not even a sniff from “End Racism” Negro Felon League.
Anti-Whites are incapable of seeing irony, they're too damaged and too busy projecting their "values" on their perceived enemies, which are basically the entire White race.

Rocky B

Master
GD...I saw he was on one of the new spring rosters.....One of the few reasons to watch that bs league.....Borghi was a can’t miss prospect for us. We were wrong.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
We were right. System already has CMac, only 1 White RB allowed per decade(s).

Warhawk_46

Master
We were right. The system, once again, is wrong.

Just like Zenner and Gerhart (and Brandon Wegher who was arguably the most talented of all), he was not allowed to be successful.

As just stated above, can’t have more than one dominant white running back at a given time.

It is why I am less than optimistic about Shipley’s and Steele’s chances.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
One White RB per decade, one White CB every 30 years. As corporate sports propagandists and DWFs like to say, "Sports is the last meritocracy,"

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Max Borghi had so much talent at the running back position. He still does but he is guilty of playing while being white. For some
reason he reminds me of the great wide receiver Mike Hass who broke countless records at Oregon State only to have the league
give him the middle finger. We will never know how many great football players could have been if not for the Caste System.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Just like Zenner and Gerhart (and Brandon Wegher who was arguably the most talented of all), he was not allowed to be successful.

I think they are the Top 3 RBs, of those who weren't given a proper chance to succeed.

One White RB per decade, one White CB every 30 years. As corporate sports propagandists and DWFs like to say, "Sports is the last meritocracy,"

Several years ago I commented that Christian McCaffrey was primed to succeed due to his parentage,, high school performance, playing for Stanford. These factors meant he would be a high draft choice with the chance to play a lot. And he is a great talent.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Several years ago I commented that Christian McCaffrey was primed to succeed due to his parentage,, high school performance, playing for Stanford. These factors meant he would be a high draft choice with the chance to play a lot. And he is a great talent.
Yes, everything fell into place for McCaffrey. He's the extremely rare exception that proves the rule. If his success had changed anything about the Caste System in a supposed copycat league, then Borghi would have been treated fairly.

Offhand, before Christian who was the last White running back drafted early, specifically to be a featured running back or at least have a fair opportunity to be one? Arguably Toby Gerhart, but he was drafted by the team that at the time had the best running back in the league who was still playing at a very high level (Adrian Peterson), and he never had a fair opportunity to be a featured back even though he was the epitome of a bellcow back. His one year at Jacksonville was a disaster, running behind what may have been the worst offensive line in NFL history. And of course at the Combine and leading up to the draft the usual anti-White clowns were proclaiming that fullback was Gerhart's better position, the same ones who several years earlier wanted Matt Jones to be a tight end. Before Gerhart. . . ? There was Vardell and Alstott, but I'd argue they were drafted mainly to be fullbacks who ran the ball some. Rob Konrad, who may have been the most talented runner of all of them, was turned into a pure blocking fullback who got a reception now and then.

jacque

Guru
Makes me wonder about this years draft class. I couldn’t fathom Steele, Shipley, Schrader, and Laube all getting completely Borghi style screwed in the league, but it’s totally possible.

It makes no sense, Borghi is probably at least a 70th percentile athlete with soft hands…

Yes, everything fell into place for McCaffrey. He's the extremely rare exception that proves the rule. If his success had changed anything about the Caste System in a supposed copycat league, then Borghi would have been treated fairly.

Offhand, before Christian who was the last White running back drafted early, specifically to be a featured running back or at least have a fair opportunity to be one? Arguably Toby Gerhart, but he was drafted by the team that at the time had the best running back in the league who was still playing at a very high level (Adrian Peterson), and he never had a fair opportunity to be a featured back even though he was the epitome of a bellcow back. His one year at Jacksonville was a disaster, running behind what may have been the worst offensive line in NFL history. And of course at the Combine and leading up to the draft the usual anti-White clowns were proclaiming that fullback was Gerhart's better position, the same ones who several years earlier wanted Matt Jones to be a tight end. Before Gerhart. . . ? There was Vardell and Alstott, but I'd argue they were drafted mainly to be fullbacks who ran the ball some. Rob Konrad, who may have been the most talented runner of all of them, was turned into a pure blocking fullback who got a reception now and then.

I believe the last White RB drafted with similar expectations to CMAC was John Riggins (Some scouts called Riggins a "White Jimmy Brown") by the Jets in 1971, over 50 years ago. Riggins was the sixth pick in the first round. John Cappelletti was the Rams' first draft choice in 1974, 11th player picked. But he couldn't beat out (White) Jim Bertelsen and in 1976-78 started at FB with fair but not exceptional results.

Riggins, as we have mentioned many times, was one of the White athletes of the 70s who fell into the culture of the time and didn't always play with full intensity.

wile

Master
Could almost ask who was the last FB drafted in the 1st and that was Brad Muster (88) for the Bears but they wanted a blocker for Neal Anderson. Side note one game vs the Lions I think he actually got to carry the rock and was close to a 100yd game but not there yet and the young McCaskey came down to the sideline and asked coach to get him a 100yd game. I literally cannot imagine any owner doing that for a white player these days. Remember Mullet Man Jared Allen and the sack record, they did nothing for him, too bad Favre was not his buddy that day.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Brian Leonard - still remember the combine coverage around him and Vermeil pushing for him as a fullback and stating he would run a 4.7/4.8 when he ran in the 4.4s. Another one of those caste system red pills for me.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Remember Mullet Man Jared Allen and the sack record, they did nothing for him, too bad Favre was not his buddy that day.
Ah yes, Jared Allen, who was projected to be a better fit as a long snapper than on defense..

And Borghi will likely move into finance or a similar business venture like many White athletes who eventually figure out it's too hard to go upstream against the Caste System and explore their other options..

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Brian Leonard - still remember the combine coverage around him and Vermeil pushing for him as a fullback and stating he would run a 4.7/4.8 when he ran in the 4.4s. Another one of those caste system red pills for me.
Going back a little a further with Carolina Panther FB Brad Hoover. Hoover was an all-state RB from Thomasville, NC. In HS he led the state with 2,662 yards and 34 TD's. Despite that, he was lightly recruited and ended up at where I attended college, Western Carolina where he continued his success at RB. He rushed for 1,663 yards his junior season and 13 TD's and followed that up 1,025 his senior season. Hoover went undrafted in 2000 and signed as free agent by the Panthers. At 6'0 225lbs had the perfect RB size. He ran a 4.6 forty which is plenty fast enough to be RB although analysts at the time were saying Hoover wasn't nearly as fast as the typical NFL RB's. Saying most NFL RB's run a 4.3 which is a lie.
I remember the famous Monday night game when Hoover got the start over Tshimanga Biakabutuka due to a foot injury, at RB and rushed for 117 yards becoming on the second rookie in team history to rush for over 100 yards. Sometime after this he was mysteriously moved to fullback where he stayed for the rest of his 10 year career.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Going back a little a further with Carolina Panther FB Brad Hoover. Hoover was an all-state RB from Thomasville, NC. In HS he led the state with 2,662 yards and 34 TD's. Despite that, he was lightly recruited and ended up at where I attended college, Western Carolina where he continued his success at RB. He rushed for 1,663 yards his junior season and 13 TD's and followed that up 1,025 his senior season. Hoover went undrafted in 2000 and signed as free agent by the Panthers. At 6'0 225lbs had the perfect RB size. He ran a 4.6 forty which is plenty fast enough to be RB although analysts at the time were saying Hoover wasn't nearly as fast as the typical NFL RB's. Saying most NFL RB's run a 4.3 which is a lie.
I remember the famous Monday night game when Hoover got the start over Tshimanga Biakabutuka due to a foot injury, at RB and rushed for 117 yards becoming on the second rookie in team history to rush for over 100 yards. Sometime after this he was mysteriously moved to fullback where he stayed for the rest of his 10 year career.

I remember that game. My older brother and I were watching it and started talking about White running backs. It was one of those moments I look back on as raising my awareness to the caste system.

Warhawk_46

Master
Makes me wonder about this years draft class. I couldn’t fathom Steele, Shipley, Schrader, and Laube all getting completely Borghi style screwed in the league, but it’s totally possible.

It makes no sense, Borghi is probably at least a 70th percentile athlete with soft hands…
Right Borghi had all the makings of the modern NFL running back, one that needs to be a plus player in the passing game. He is very similar to McCaffrey in that regard, but I’d say he best comp is Brian Westbrook. Or Darren Sproles. They are all roughly around the same build, stocky 5’8ish and 200 lbs. good runners and excellent receivers.

At least Zenner and Gerhart got to carry the ball… and should have been made featured backs. Borghi didn’t even get Ryan Nall-type of preseason carries.

Warhawk_46

Master
I remember that game. My older brother and I were watching it and started talking about White running backs. It was one of those moments I look back on as raising my awareness to the caste system.
I remember that game as well.

And the lie that all black skill position players run 4.3s is asinine. Even today, the average NFL running back combine time is around 4.5.

NWsoccerfan

Mentor

This guy was royally screwed over. A standout player in high school that was only recruited by Colgate college. There he broke records and became a first team all American and Walter Payton award finalist. He was passed over in the 2012 draft and then picked up by the chiefs as an undrafted free agent. He finished 3rd in rushing yards in the 2012 pre season. But during the season he played in only 11 games and had a whopping 5 carries for 18 yards. He was released before the 2013 season and as far as I know that was the end of his NFL career. I remember seeing some plays of this guy and he could have definitely been a starter or at least had a fine career if given the opportunity. He obviously wasn't invited to the combine but his pro day was right on par with many great running backs. 4.5 40 yard dash, 24 bench reps, 37.5 inch verticle and standing 5'10 at 215 pounds. Another White running back that is better than many blacks in the league but not given a fair opportunity.

Last edited: